Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The black pill should be tonight in schools

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Kids now will have it waaaay worse then we have it now they need to be thought about the black pill they need to know at abearly age about looks maxxing money maxxing mewing Social circle maxxing. If only I learned sooner.

Why bother, it won't change anything. We all heading towards collapse.

It's already taught by real life everywhere. Brutally over.

I used to think that it would be better if everyone was taught the blackpill, but as I've matured, I don't think that's such a good idea.

Women would just take advantage of this, and fuck over men even more, things would just accelerate

I used to think that it would be better if everyone was taught the blackpill, but as I've matured, I don't think that's such a good idea.

Women would just take advantage of this, and fuck over men even more, things would just accelerate
Bruh ofc don’t teach women lol they never took one in their lives

I also think high shools should have traveling euthanasia clinics that stop by once in awhile.

Just walk-in clinics and set up after the blackpill lesson where adults and adult women tell boy students the blackpill and brutally rank the kid and tell them they have zero chance of ever having a woman love them.

I also think high shools should have traveling euthanasia clinics that stop by once in awhile.

Just walk-in clinics and set up after the blackpill lesson where adults and adult women tell boy students the blackpill and brutally rank the kid and tell them they have zero chance of ever having a woman love them.
And give advice on how to look max

And give advice on how to look max

For ones that look like they have a chance.. GH, full nutrition study including providing 3 meals a day for them... MEWing, starting surgeries now.

We don't need any school bullshit, ricecels and currycels do that kind of stuff.

Foid teachers planted the seedling of my misogyny :feelshmm:
Blackpill is already becoming too mainstream

You expect an organization & institution ruled by old, feminist foids (who benefit from the :bluepill: and simps' taxes) to teach non-chad boys what girls are attracted to and that's it's deterministic? Do you also realize that women's sexuality is based on hierarchies? (the 80/20 rule would still apply even every guy lookmaxxed).
The blackpill won't be nationally banned or politicized at all. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
You expect an organization & institution ruled by old, feminist foids (who benefit from the :bluepill: and simps' taxes) to teach non-chad boys what girls are attracted to and that's it's deterministic? Do you also realize that women's sexuality is based on hierarchies? (the 80/20 rule would still apply even every guy lookmaxxed).
The blackpill won't be nationally banned or politicized at all. :feelswhat: