Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The black pill should be renamed the redpill

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
In the movie the matrix which the whole terminology is based upon redpill is truth and blue pill is cope. The current redpill isn't truth, it's just a scam. Red pill is the true black pill.

This and originally the redpill just was the blackpill

Normies did this

the blackpill got ruined by people like you saying "height doesnt matter bro just be confident"
When the fuck have I said that? What I actually say. "Height doesn't matter as much as face but is still important". Also that is very funny coming from you muh genetic determinism is cope muh Chadlets are incels muh people uglier and shorter than me get pussy. Kys bluepilled fakecel faggot.

No, the blackpill is beyond the matrix

When the fuck have I said that? What I actually say. "Height doesn't matter as much as face but is still important". Also that is very funny coming from you muh genetic determinism is cope muh Chadlets are incels muh people uglier and shorter than me get pussy. Kys bluepilled fakecel faggot.
if you think a non-NT manlet is a fakecel because he has muh good face then youre the bluepilled one

if you think a non-NT manlet is a fakecel because he has muh good face then youre the bluepilled one
Gtfo Chadlet you are denying literally the most simple blackpill the facepill.

Gtfo Chadlet you are denying literally the most simple blackpill the facepill.
the best looking guy in my whole grade was a virgin because of his size. height matters too much. just lol at you being 5'9 yet licking tallfags assholes instead of siding with actual incels

the best looking guy in my whole grade was a virgin because of his size. height matters too much.
Larp
just lol at you being 5'9 yet licking tallfags assholes instead of siding with actual incels
I am 5'10 not 5'9 and I am not going to side with Chadlet fakecels like you who attack actual incels.

No I mean incels who happen to be tall and get attack by Chadlet mental"cels" who don't belong here such as you.
>claims to be autistic
>says mental"cels" as if they dont exist
you are nothing but a larper, no actual autist is this bluepilled

Before he was banned he claimed to be 5'5 and now he is claiming to be a 5'10 "manlet"
i claimed turbomanlet to shut people like you up who think no good looking person can be incel but now i dont care. i am 5'9.5/5'10 and everyone who saw my face rated it highly above average yet im still rotting here

He's 5'7 and has a 6/10 face. He's been doing his spiel since he joined, meanwhile there are legitimate deformed deathnic truecels here. :feelskek:

i claimed turbomanlet to shut people like you up who think no good looking person can be incel but now i dont care. i am 5'9.5/5'10 and everyone who saw my face rated it highly above average yet im still rotting here
Please get off of this forum you do not belong here :feelsclown:

the irony coming from a 15/16 year old retard who probably came from looksmax
Ok self admitted normie who is also a bluepilled faggot. Also I didn't even know what looksmax was before joining here.

Last edited:
Height > Face

Ok self admitted normie who is also a bluepilled faggot. Also I didn't even know what looksmaxx was before joining here.
you dont know what a normie means you fucking idiot. a good looking virgin isnt a normie at all, an ugly sexhaver is a normie. keep coping with muh lookspill

you dont know what a normie means you fucking idiot. a good looking virgin isnt a normie at all, an ugly sexhaver is a normie. keep coping with muh lookspill
@The Enforcer

@The Enforcer
pinging mods wont do anything lol. theres people who claim to be 6'3/6'4 yet they dont get banned. i am a kissless virgin therefore i belong here on the forum

pinging mods wont do anything lol. theres people who claim to be 6'3/6'4 yet they dont get banned. i am a kissless virgin therefore i belong here on the forum
They are actual incels unlike your normie ass just go get pussy or kill yourself normie.

They are actual incels unlike your normie ass just go get pussy or kill yourself normie.
yes a 6'4 guy with a normal mind is an incel while i must be a fakecel, peak logic
now i realise you have an iq of 50

yes a 6'4 guy with a normal mind is an incel while i must be a fakecel, peak logic
now i realise you have an iq of 50
Non of the tallcels here are NT you dumb cunt. Yes looks and genetics don't matter but I am still blackpilled :soy: peak logic. Now get the fuck off of this forum you retard.

kill yourself

Non of the tallcels here are NT you dumb cunt. Yes looks and genetics don't matter but I am still blackpilled :soy: peak logic. Now get the fuck off of this forum you retard.
muh looks and genetics :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Are you even trying to hide the fact you are a bluepilled infiltrator?
yes i am totally a bluepilled infiltrator even though i had a terrible environment fucking up my mind making me way more of an incel than anyone like you who just cries about muh looks

yes i am totally a bluepilled infiltrator even though i had a terrible environment fucking up my mind making me way more of an incel than anyone like you who just cries about muh looks
:soy:: Muh environment made me an inkwell even though I am a 5'10 HTN. You ugly men are fakecels because muh-muh environment this forum should only allow good looking fakece- I mean enironmentcels.

:soy:: Muh environment made me an inkwell even though I am a 5'10 HTN. You ugly men are fakecels because muh-muh environment this forum should only allow good looking fakece- I mean enironmentcels.
environment matters way more than looks and genetics, you seem to be in denial about the truth

environment matters way more than looks and genetics, you seem to be in denial about the truth
No your the only one in denial notice how your the only one on this forum who believes this shit.

No your the only one in denial notice how your the only one on this forum who believes this shit.
how am i in denial when i had a terrible fucked up environment? you are making no sense, if i was in denial i would say my environment didnt fuck me over

how am i in denial when i had a terrible fucked up environment? you are making no sense, if i was in denial i would say my environment didnt fuck me over
Your in denial about you being a fakecel piece of shit who could actually get pussy if he tried. So you need to cope with muh environment to have an excuse to stay here.

Your in denial about you being a fakecel piece of shit who could actually get pussy if he tried. So you need to cope with muh environment to have an excuse to stay here.
muh fakecel :soy: :soy: :soy:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I am more delved in this story. I read the book and watched all the movies (except the last one) so I know what I'm talking about.

the answer is no, it must not.

actually the concept of the blackpill natively goes against the concept of redpill even in the story of the matrix.

-in the matrix, the redpill was supposedly exposing the chosen one to the reality and it's truths and harshness. while this seems blackpilled it isn't because it (the matrix) alongside morpheus convinced him that he is the chosen one and with enough dedication he will save them. this is exactly like modern redpill philosophy "women bad but you can ascend by means of (insert redpill cope) bro!!"

-zion and morpheus that convinced mr.anderson that he is the one and will save zion, trinity and his world, those two are the equivalent of bro society/redpilled /trad manosphere (zion) and a redpilled coach/self improvement scam (Andrew Tate/Rollo Tomassi/Richard COPEr/etc)

the blackpill is gruesome finding that neo discovered later, it is purely nihilist because he figured out he cannot save anything and that it is all predetermined by the architect (god/universe/nature) and that everything is bound to be like this, and would even get repeated in a cycle in favor of getting challenged or interrupted by minor annoyance, all for the sake of the system itself and it's balance between stability and entropy. of course the authors (who turned into trannies) could not end the story that way, so they gave a bluepilled ending about h(c)ope, powa of looove nd sheeeit.

Last edited:
the blackpill is gruesome finding that neo discovered later, it is purely nihilist because he figured out he cannot save anything and that it is all predetermined by the architect (god/universe/nature) and that everything is bound to be like this, and would even get repeated in a cycle in favor of getting challenged or interrupted by minor annoyance, all for the sake of the system itself and it's balance between stability and entropy. of course the authors (who turned into trannies) could not end the story that way, so they gave a bluepilled ending about h(c)ope, powa of looove nd sheeeit.
Agreed, very apt analysis. Mr.Anderson turning rogue and threatening both worlds was a plot device that made the cope ending possible.