Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The black pill is the ultimate truth of the universe.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
The black pill, it isn't a political idea, it's not a movement, it's just reality. but for years humanity as found ways to cope with the great questions of life, such as religion and having to be told there is a reason why we are all here and we will not return to void when we pass on. reality is grim, it's as simple as that. There are uncomfortable truths to our world truths that no matter how hard humanity collectively tries to change it, or believe things aren't the way they are and copes and comes up with new copes to deal with these uncomfortable truth. The black pill is just one of the many MANY unfortunate truths of our world that humanity tries to sweep under the rug.

You can't debate the black pill, you can't debunk it, you can't argue with it, you can't reason with it, you can't pray it away, Nothing at all can stop it It simply is what it is.

Normies cope with the black pill by dismissing it as misogyny. But its not misogyny to state the facts that it's OVER for ugly men, it's over for young men ever looking to have a family, it's OVER for young men ever hoping to find a woman. Look at china, the black pill is strong over there millions of men will die virgins in china. Let's take misogyny and "jokes" out of the equation for a second. it all boils down to it's over. People have treated you different your whole life because of the way you look, you'll get less in life because of the way you look, there's no way to change it, fittness doesn't help, money doesn't help (red pill doesn't help), Kindness doesn't help, being virtuous and caring doesnt help (blue pill). It's simply an inevitability. There's no way around it.

You take women completely out of the equation and black pill is still REAL.

MGTOW isn't the same as the black pill, MGTOW will say things like "oh god damn it, you get the one broad you like keepin around and she turns out to be a gold digger! :feelstastyman: "

Incels are "I hate women because i'm ugly and autistic and i want revenge"

But black pill, it's the reality "you're ugly, that's why no one likes you, your answer is there, this is why you aren't loved, this is why you were treated different" What you choose to do with the black pill is up to you, Some become incels, Some become mgtow, others just cope and try to red and blue pill. Calling black pill communities toxic will NEVER change reality.

Incels are making history, the blackpill is just as important in history as any other philosophy.

Incels are making history, the blackpill is just as important in history as any other philosophy.
Incels are simply the followers of the blackpill philosophy. incels are just one piece of the puzzle. Soon we will have transcended non sperg monks that will debate females with OUT misogyny.

Female : so you're an incel ugh, that means you hate women?

Monk: No. I don't hate women, i am indifferent to you, I dislike nature for giving me this unattractive body and face and short height and you hate me as if i had control over that, that I somehow exist in this form to spite you. you are the self centered one.

Blue piller: Omg! just change, respect people

Monk: I do already, its you who do not respect me because of the way i look.

Red piller: GYM, MONEY, BRO, YOU'LL GET BITCHES THEN

Monk: No need. I've accepted that it's over for me, no cope will help. my body was no made for gymcelling, my face would not change, my height would not change. It would still be over but i'd be tired.

Some become incels, Some become mgtow, others just cope and try to red and blue pill. Calling black pill communities toxic will NEVER change reality.
What is the difference between incels and mgtow ? I do not see it really. Is a trollcel an incel that is mgtow ?

6DAD60B5 794B 4105 92B8 10A5E21B26AC

What is the difference between incels and mgtow ? I do not see it really. Is a trollcel an incel that is mgtow ?
Mgtow are guys that don't GET IT. they grew up in a time, are genxers or before, where a guy could own a shitty sports car like a miata or a 1998 mustang.

They're the douche bro sex havers of yesteryear that hit the male equivalent of the wall and learned the hard way that when their looks fade their incel traits that they some how "hid" all those years and now not cool. So now they blame their lack of money or feminism or other politics as a way to cope because they can't come to terms with the fact they're ugly, low test, balding ,fat, short ect.

So then they literally say things like "WOMEN BAD, GOLD DIGGER, SHE TOOK THE KIDS, ME ORDER RUSSIAN MALE ORDER BRIDE NOW, ME GO ON SEX TOURISM TRIP TO EASTERN EUROPE. WHY COLLEGE GIRL NOT LIKE ME WHEN I PULL MY BALDING ASS UP TO THE COLLEGE CAMPUS LIKE THE OLD DAYS IN MY MIATA AND JUST GET CALLED A CREEP NOW? WTF!"

I think MGTOW is a great example of live black pill. We have a community of men that had a lot of access to sex and women in the 90s and early 2000s. and then suddenly lost it all and can't make sense of it. Mmm almost like when they lost their looks their personalities came out more, but yet they had those same personalities but their former good looks hid that. So basically the woman finds out she's with a manchild whos now incel tier from aging and delusionmaxxing and she takes the kids and finds someone else. leaving the former "Alpha male" behind.

They're a bunch of guys that basically look like Allen Covert's character Alex from the movie "Grandmas Boy".

So every MGTOW is older, no young man ?

Not all but most.
Because your description cannot be applicable to a young man, you describe men who become incels because of their age. Even worse, men who have not even foids of their age when they are older. It is much easier to have a foid of his own age when men are older. The quality of foids becomes very low when they are older, older foids are almost all like incels. They can have sex with frustrated men but nobody is attracted to them any more. Nobody chooses them really.

Last edited:
Incels are simply the followers of the blackpill philosophy. incels are just one piece of the puzzle. Soon we will have transcended non sperg monks that will debate females with OUT misogyny.

Female : so you're an incel ugh, that means you hate women?

Monk: No. I don't hate women, i am indifferent to you, I dislike nature for giving me this unattractive body and face and short height and you hate me as if i had control over that, that I somehow exist in this form to spite you. you are the self centered one.

Blue piller: Omg! just change, respect people

Monk: I do already, its you who do not respect me because of the way i look.

Red piller: GYM, MONEY, BRO, YOU'LL GET BITCHES THEN

Monk: No need. I've accepted that it's over for me, no cope will help. my body was no made for gymcelling, my face would not change, my height would not change. It would still be over but i'd be tired.
well said

mgtow is a joke, basically you are low quality men 80% . So,whether you go your own way or you can go and fuck yourself with ultimate copes,it's lose lose situation.

mgtow is a joke, basically you are low quality men 80% . So,whether you go your own way or you can go and fuck yourself with ultimate copes,it's lose lose situation.
I wish I was good looking as that anime faggot boy in that Avi of yours :fuk::feelsrope:

I used to feel that way. Biblical Christianity is the final truth.