Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The black pill is the best thing that ever happened to me in my entire life

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Imagine being in a completely dark room and people throw rocks at you. You don't know what is going on, what you did to deserve it, where they are coming from etc... you can only endure and resign to your fate. That is the life of a bluepilled incel or a bluepilled low tier normie.

The black pill is turning on the light. People will still throw rocks at you but now you can dodge it. It's still a horrible fate but at least now you have some control over your destiny. You will still get hurt, cucked etc. but at least you aren't a confused victim wondering what is wrong with yourself. You realize there is something wrong with the fucking world. The black pill makes survival so much fucking easier, even tough it is still really hard. It probably definitely saved some lives.

Being a blackpilled incel is still superior to being a bluepilled low tier normie imo, but of course not an average normie or high tier normie and being a bluepilled incel is the worst fate of all.

The black pill doesn't make you rope, it fucking saves you from the rope. It makes you see things clearly, it removes all the confusion. That everything ONLY depends on looks is so fucking obvious, yet the world tries so fucking hard to hide this truth.

imagine accepting all the ostracism and rejection without even being able to complain, accepting to be a slave, the lowest caste and most humiliated in society, having a community of your own is the minimum

no blackpill for your face

no blackpill for your face
Wrong, absolutely incorrect. Have you heard of surgerymaxxing? On looksmaxx.org there are plenty of guided on how to improve your looks.

[UWSL]The black pill doesn't make you rope, it fucking saves you from the rope. It makes you see things clearly, it removes all the confusion. That everything ONLY depends on looks is so fucking obvious, yet the world tries so fucking hard to hide this truth.[/UWSL]
Tbh I'm a lot less sad now than before

Wrong, absolutely incorrect. Have you heard of surgerymaxxing? On looksmaxx.org there are plenty of guided on how to improve your looks.
JFL if you think i have enough money to get all the surgeries I need.

but of course not an average normie or high tier normie
If you desire to be a part of normie soyciety you are not blackpilled,you are still bluepilled.
Because if you really were blackpilled you would realize the dark face of humanity and you wouldn't want to partake in it.
You wouldn't want to be a normie ,submitting to this degenerate worlds rules in order to fit in, and seeking for approval from normie scum.
You would be content with being the lone wolf laughing at the sheep,looking at them with contempt.

Then make money. Find a way to do it, if I 70 IQ retard like me can then so can you.
I'm 5'5. even if i heightmaxx to 5'7, fix my jaw,teeth and hairline i'm still screwed. No point in wageslaving for that.

If you desire to be a part of normie soyciety you are not blackpilled,you are still bluepilled.
Because if you really were blackpilled you would realize the dark face of humanity and you wouldn't want to partake in it.
You wouldn't want to be a normie ,submitting to this degenerate worlds rules in order to fit in, and seeking for approval from normie scum.
You would be content with being the lone wolf laughing at the sheep,looking at them with contempt.
You're writing this from a blackpilled and biased perspective. Bluepilled people don't know they're bluepilled. Normies are the happiest people in the fucking world. They are pathetic. They are blind followers. They are NPCs. And yet they are blisfully ignorant and happy. In ignorance lies great strength.

I agree that trying to "become" normie is retarded. You are either born it or not. But saying it wouldn't have been better to have been born a normie is cope. Our lives would have been A LOT easier.

Imagine being in a completely dark room and people throw rocks at you. You don't know what is going on, what you did to deserve it, where they are coming from etc... you can only endure and resign to your fate. That is the life of a bluepilled incel or a bluepilled low tier normie.

The black pill is turning on the light. People will still throw rocks at you but now you can dodge it. It's still a horrible fate but at least now you have some control over your destiny. You will still get hurt, cucked etc. but at least you aren't a confused victim wondering what is wrong with yourself. You realize there is something wrong with the fucking world. The black pill makes survival so much fucking easier, even tough it is still really hard. It probably definitely saved some lives.

Being a blackpilled incel is still superior to being a bluepilled low tier normie imo, but of course not an average normie or high tier normie and being a bluepilled incel is the worst fate of all.

The black pill doesn't make you rope, it fucking saves you from the rope. It makes you see things clearly, it removes all the confusion. That everything ONLY depends on looks is so fucking obvious, yet the world tries so fucking hard to hide this truth.
I don't think that applies to others. Blackpill is nice if you move forward to the whitepill.
How many incels have roped after know the harsh truth?

0DC4CF5D DD9E 4E4A AB91 C3CB6CD003A3

Normies are the happiest people in the fucking world.
You know the saying,ignorance is bliss.
They're happy to be sheep,they're like Cypher in the Matrix.

I don't think that applies to others. Blackpill is nice if you move forward to the whitepill.
How many incels have roped after know the harsh truth?
The white pill is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

You do realize that every cause of our depression has a concrete, logical reason? Foids hypergamy, Chads being bullies, society being heartless etc... these don't simply disappear if you think "Ok I must think happy toughts now". Nope they will always remain.

The black pill is not about ignoring these things, but fully accepting them and fully embracing your pessimism.

You've been enlightened.

The white pill is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

You do realize that every cause of our depression has a concrete, logical reason? Foids hypergamy, Chads being bullies, society being heartless etc... these don't simply disappear if you think "Ok I must think happy toughts now". Nope they will always remain.

The black pill is not about ignoring these things, but fully accepting them and fully embracing your pessimism.
Maybe I has a wrong concept of the white pill. But once we know what's going on the best the we can do is to cope in other things. Aren't your lifefuel threads a form of white pill?

Im 5,4 - Foids say i remind them of there brothers. Its over for me:feelsUgh:

the blackpill is the best thing that has happend to me also

The World is Revolves around Money and your Looks

both Things you cant get by Design , Unless you luck your Shit out , and wonder why your life is so good , lol.

People who work for this shithole are absolute retards and cucks , and deserve whats coming to them

Fucking hell , i hope shit will explode very soon , so these people get their reality checks . I just want to get this over with.

Last edited:
The same reason I put my username as blackpillapologist, because it's literally the most accurate depiction of society and foids. It's so harsh, so cruel that it's extremely unlikely any Normie would accept it, but the blackpill is harsh, cold truth and pure facts.

Blackpill is the only one of the 5 pills (blue, red, black, white and pink) which proves it's claims using scientific studies and not anecdotal evidence.

the blackpill is awful. it's harsh, cold and hard to swallow, but it's also the truth, it enlightens you and shows the true nature of the world

the blackpill is awful. it's harsh, cold and hard to swallow, but it's also the truth, it enlightens you and shows the true nature of the world
Us

Yeah the blackpill explains so much and is backed up by soyence(tm). I don’t see how anyone who has knowledge by the blackpill can reject it short of full on delusion.

Attachments

• E3F5AA12-AD1F-460F-ABAA-16437B6C42A0.jpeg
    E3F5AA12-AD1F-460F-ABAA-16437B6C42A0.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 23
The blackpill has allowed me to stop fighting the inevitable and to accept reality. I'm no longer as depressed as I once was, as I've learnt more about human behaviour and nature. It's definitely opened my eyes and I'm grateful for that. :blackpill:

Iq through the roof