Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The black pill has fucked me mentally now

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
After getting my nose surgery which was one of my biggest faults, I thought maybe some low tier foids might find me not bad looking, but ive realized I can’t even look at them anymore. I’m too afraid to be rejected even after getting surgery. What if I’m still not good enough? Sub6 is law, and I don’t think I’m a 6. Guess I still have to get the jaw fillers.

This is BS, why can chad just be born perfect and get infinite pussy whilst most get little to nothing?

There is only one logical conclusion: There is no god.

don't overdo your surgeries, at least try with a few foids and see how they react

After getting my nose surgery which was one of my biggest faults, I thought maybe some low tier foids might find me not bad looking, but ive realized I can’t even look at them anymore. I’m too afraid to be rejected even after getting surgery. What if I’m still not good enough? Sub6 is law, and I don’t think I’m a 6. Guess I still have to get the jaw fillers.

This is BS, why can chad just be born perfect and get infinite pussy whilst most get little to nothing?

If women are not constantly eyeing you or attempting to strike up conversations with you, then you are not attractive to them. I suggest more pointless surgery or suicide.

If women are not constantly eyeing you or attempting to strike up conversations with you, then you are not attractive to them. I suggest more pointless surgery or suicide.
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

Why you think they are pointless? Surgerymaxxing saves lives.

:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

Why you think they are pointless? Surgerymaxxing saves lives.
Fixing your nose won't drastically change your appearance. In fact ascending with surgery itself is extremely unlikely, unless you have obvious flaws that can easily be fixed. Most ugly guys have numerous unfixable flaws. In the case you are already average, you won't go up very much with additional surgeries and could easily go down. People who ascend after surgery already had the potential before.

Fixing your nose won't drastically change your appearance. In fact ascending with surgery itself is extremely unlikely, unless you have obvious flaws that can easily be fixed. Most ugly guys have numerous unfixable flaws. In the case you are already average, you won't go up very much with additional surgeries and could easily go down. People who ascend after surgery already had the potential before.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: Fuck this is brutal. My nose was pretty bad though, I would say I went up at least 0.5-1 point.

You reached that conclusion out of anger and exhaustion, towards God. When in reality you blame him, how when you say he doesn't exist?

You reached that conclusion out of anger and exhaustion, towards God. When in reality you blame him, how when you say he doesn't exist?
It’s simply become obvious he doesn’t exist. I was angry at him until I realized how foolish it was to believe in something like that.

What did the nose surgery do, flatten it out or straighten it?

The reality of the blackpill is too much for mere humans to handle, it's a forbidden knowledge, which leads to a slow mental degradation.

The reality of the blackpill is too much for mere humans to handle, it's a forbidden knowledge, which leads to a slow mental degradation.
Its the necronomicron of real life

It’s simply become obvious he doesn’t exist. I was angry at him until I realized how foolish it was to believe in something like that.
You wouldn't have said that if you were Chad, in fact you would've been prostrating to him every night, or atleast thanking him in your heart.

Cope.

As a surgerycel, I understand. There's no coming back from the years of mental trauma.

There is no way to tell unless you're a lookism autist or you're with a professional... or ask a lookism autist.

There is no way to tell unless you're a lookism autist or you're with a professional... or ask a lookism autist.
Jfl. Who are “professional” look raters?

Can nose surgery make you a chad? It seems like it's the least important facial feature by far.

this is a major blackpill that can shake any former believer to their core.

but it's true.

Heard about a girl talking about my good looking friend today. Pure suicidefuel and reallyy destroyed my mood.

hey at least give a try at Photofeeler or something and see if you have raised your score

Jfl. Who are “professional” look raters?
The men who do consultations for facial surgeons who work mostly with men.

if you fixed an ugly nose, everyone will treat you better, but you still need to be very good looking to get women

How's your eye area and cheekbones? IMO these are the 2 most important parts attractiveness wise.

How's your eye area and cheekbones? IMO these are the 2 most important parts attractiveness wise.
Cheekbones non existent, eye area average at best.

Heard about a girl talking about my good looking friend today. Pure suicidefuel and reallyy destroyed my mood.
Brutal but mogs me with female interacting. I desire a bit, despite knowing that it is pointless.
This. I've never seen an ugly guy with hunter eyes. Never
Even, when you are pro-surgery, you can't transform your face 100% percent without an identity crisis.

Last edited:
I’m too afraid to be rejected even after getting surgery. What if I’m still not good enough?
Get more surgery lol, besides if you haven't tried asking how do you know if they are interested or not?

Cheekbones non existent, eye area average at best.
Tbh having a good jaw with no cheekbones won't get you too far, my advice is that you should try with what you have right now and if it doesn't work, then you might as well go all out and get jaw+cheekbones surgeries and maybe eye area surgery as well, just don't go too far and become a bogdanoff.
This. I've never seen an ugly guy with hunter eyes. Never
Eye area is king.

Last edited: