Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The black pill and inceldom are not ideologies.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Something I've been seeing as of late is people (both blue pilled and black pilled) calling the black pill and inceldom an ideology or referring to "incel ideology."

There is no ideology.

Stop calling the black pill an ideology. It's factually incorrect, and it gives ammunition to people who speak out against it - those who speak out against truth. It's as much an ideology as the theory of relativity. The only reason it would be called an ideology is to make it easier to paint us as a "terrorist organization." (Such as I.N.C.E.L.)

The black pill is pure, undistilled truth in its raw form. Those who are black pilled usually notice its manifestations in our biological and evolutionary reality and the resultant socio-sexual dynamics that follow from it. The black pill isn't about looks, it's about truth. Looks are simply one area where the truth of the matter is so blatantly evident that no intelligent mind can reasonably reject it.

To be black pilled simply means to see the truth and the reality of something - to see things for how they truly are. It's conceptually anti-thetical to the notion of ideology. There's a lot of bullshit in many ideologies, religious, political and economic. Ideologies are systems of beliefs. Those beliefs don't necessarily have to be true or correct, they only have to work for whatever society or system they apply to.

The black pill is free from all of the baggage that ideologies carry.

True, thinking of inceldom as an ideology is where the "Im a virgin but not an incel" type of delusional thinking comes from.

The blackpill is an ideology.

Describing the blackpill as an undisputed fact wouldn't deter anyone from criticizing it, it would make others suspicious since they would just assume that you are trying to force the quality of correctness on to your beliefs. The blackpill is simply one of many competing belief systems that fight for the recognition in the minds of people, whether our ideology is correct is independent on our input on the matter, or how we go about describing it.

Its also redundant. statements like "looks matter the most in dating" are specific, whereas defining the quality of something being blackpilled by its truth value would give leeway to attaching the blackpill label to things that are completely unrelated to it.

ideology = a system of ideas and ideals, especially one which forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.

I was about to agree with you until I looked up that actual definition. I would say our ideas and ideals, as related to the blackpill are a system that forms the basis of our political theories. Also lots of ideologies are founded on facts, the only difference among them is prioritizing what facts matter to the constituents of said ideology.

I'm gonna write down random ideologies and then below it facts that matter to them:

INCELS
-women hate short men
-women hate men ugly in the face
-women are sexually attracted to dark triad personality types

LIBERALS
-police and prosecution protect each other to get away with crimes
-many Americans cannot afford adequate health insurance
-people hate trannies

CONSERVATIVES
-immigration is changing the demographics so there are fewer whites
-government regulation impedes expediency of job growth
-waiting periods make it more difficult to buy guns

Last edited:
ideology = a system of ideas and ideals, especially one which forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.

I was about to agree with you until I looked up that actual definition. I would say our ideas and ideals, as related to the blackpill are a system that forms the basis of our political theories. Also lots of ideologies are founded on facts, the only difference between them is prioritizing what facts matter to the constituents of said ideology.
This is what I refer to as Based and BlackPilled.

forms the basis of our political theories.
what the fuck are you talking about? we don't have political theories. what do you think? that we are some "movement" or some shit?
The blackpill is an ideology.

Describing the blackpill as an undisputed fact wouldn't deter anyone from criticizing it, it would make others suspicious since they would just assume that you are trying to force the quality of correctness on to your beliefs. The blackpill is simply one of many competing belief systems that fight for the recognition in the minds of people, whether our ideology is correct is independent on our input on the matter, or how we go about describing it.

Its also redundant. statements like "looks matter the most in dating" are specific, whereas defining the quality of something being blackpilled by its truth value would give leeway to attaching the blackpill label to things that are completely unrelated to it.
wrong. "looks matter the most in dating" is actually a scientifically proven fact

what the fuck are you talking about? we don't have political theories. what do you think? that we are some "movement" or some shit?
I would agree with you that incels are so diverse that we don't have a unifying political theory, however, as individuals the blackpill is paramount to the formation of our individualistic political beliefs.

I would agree with you that incels are so diverse that we don't have a unifying political theory, however, as individuals the blackpill is paramount to the formation of our individualistic political beliefs.
INCELS
-women hate short men
-women hate men ugly in the face
-women are sexually attracted to dark triad personality types

LIBERALS
-police and prosecution protect each other to get away with crimes
-many Americans cannot afford adequate health insurance
-people hate trannies

CONSERVATIVES
-immigration is changing the demographics so there are fewer whites
-government regulation impedes expediency of job growth
-waiting periods make it more difficult to buy guns
I mean, I see what you're saying, but the fact is that what we believe are straight up facts that are scientifically proven. liberals and conservatives have different OPINIONS on how governments should be run

I mean, I see what you're saying, but the fact is that what we believe are straight up facts that are scientifically proven. liberals and conservatives have different OPINIONS on how governments should be run
I'm just saying a hallmark of an ideology is having an emotional investment to the facts that affect you the most.

I'm just saying a hallmark of an ideology is having an emotional investment to the facts that affect you the most.
so therefore scientists would be ideologists for what they study?

Something I've been seeing as of late is people (both blue pilled and black pilled) calling the black pill and inceldom an ideology or referring to "incel ideology."

There is no ideology.

Stop calling the black pill an ideology. It's factually incorrect, and it gives ammunition to people who speak out against it - those who speak out against truth. It's as much an ideology as the theory of relativity. The only reason it would be called an ideology is to make it easier to paint us as a "terrorist organization." (Such as I.N.C.E.L.)

The black pill is pure, undistilled truth in its raw form. Those who are black pilled usually notice its manifestations in our biological and evolutionary reality and the resultant socio-sexual dynamics that follow from it. The black pill isn't about looks, it's about truth. Looks are simply one area where the truth of the matter is so blatantly evident that no intelligent mind can reasonably reject it.

To be black pilled simply means to see the truth and the reality of something - to see things for how they truly are. It's conceptually anti-thetical to the notion of ideology. There's a lot of bullshit in many ideologies, religious, political and economic. Ideologies are systems of beliefs. Those beliefs don't necessarily have to be true or correct, they only have to work for whatever society or system they apply to.

The black pill is free from all of the baggage that ideologies carry.

The Blackpill is descriptive, not prescriptive. It says nothing of how the world should be, only how it is.

However, as soon as people assemble under the label of the blackpill, and begin making value judgments about how the world should be, it becomes an ideology.

This fact is inescapable and something that should be embraced by those with the desire to make an impact beyond themselves.

so therefore scientists would be ideologists for what they study?
Depends. Climate Change is a good example where you have an ideological split. There are a few scientists that discredit the impact of it based on how they think over-regulating in mitigating its effects is counterproductive. Most climate scientists feel that carbon-taxes are key to curbing it, yet they are CUCKS.
The Blackpill is descriptive, not prescriptive. It says nothing of how the world should be, only how it is.

However, as soon as people assemble under the label of the blackpill, and begin making value judgments about how the world should be, it becomes an ideology.

This fact is inescapable and something that should be embraced by those with the desire to make an impact beyond themselves.
that's a really good way to put it

as soon as people assemble under the label of the blackpill,
so random people on an internet forum make it an ideology? and therefore a dangerous movement? psshhhhh normie logic is stupid as shit
Depends. Climate Change is a good example where you have an ideological split. There are a few scientists that discredit the impact of it based on how they think over-regulating in mitigating its effects is counterproductive. Most climate scientists feel that carbon-taxes are key to curbing it, yet they are CUCKS.
climate change science is debatable tbh. then again blackpill science is constantly refuted by IT cucks

so random people on an internet forum make it an ideology? and therefore a dangerous movement? psshhhhh normie logic is stupid as shit

climate change science is debatable tbh. then again blackpill science is constantly refuted by IT cucks

If said random people delineated a wider course of action based upon blackpill principles.

This is not necessarily something to be avoided.

If said random people delineated a wider course of action based upon blackpill principles.

This is not necessarily something to be avoided.
well apparently all these "terrorist" attacks are that, even though they are bullshit

Yeah legit, it's just a massive collection of facts.

Also funny how retards seem to think you can choose to be incel or that it's whether you identify as an incel which makes you one. Nope llo, that's determined by genetics.

I think that's why redditfags hate it so much.

well apparently all these "terrorist" attacks are that, even though they are bullshit

Terrorists are inherently ideological.

They seek to enact societal aims through acts of mass violence/sabotage.

Incels who go ER are mostly not even terrorists, they’re just trying to achieve a sense of personal justice.

Nothing about inceldom or the blackpill necessities violence.

Something the cucked lamestream media refuses to acknowledge.

They see inceldom and the blackpill as violent ideologies, not descriptors.

I believe they do this on purpose, I’ll let you work out why.

Terrorists are inherently ideological.

They seek to enact societal aims through acts of mass violence/sabotage.

Incels who go ER are mostly not even terrorists, they’re just trying to achieve a sense of personal justice.

Nothing about inceldom or the blackpill necessities violence.

Something the cucked lamestream media refuses to acknowledge.

They see inceldom and the blackpill as violent ideologies, not descriptors.

I believe they do this on purpose, I’ll let you work out why.
exactly, JFL @ thinking there is some incel "organization"

It’s reality