Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The black holes whisper the secrets to me about my life

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I am high iq and everyone will loathe my existence because I'm ugly and heavily of it. My ugly aura is too strong it'll make everything hate me hate me too much they say that I must end the incel curse but I don't know how since its a state. The black holes spin masterfully throughout space time. I have no idea who else to contact so I've been talking to the reflection, since everyone on earth hates me. My opinions are real or fake?

The black holes know as they are based punched holes of space time
gravitational waves space GIF by MIT
200.gif
Black Hole Crying GIF by NASA
Black Hole Solar System GIF by NASA
Black Hole Solar System GIF by NASA
Black Hole Space GIF by The University of Chicago
Black Hole Invasion GIF

Why don't they speak to me? :reeeeee:

At least I could cope knowing I was a high IQ mysticcel with the power of the universe behind me; perhaps you have to be a turbomanlet first for it to work. :feelsUgh:

Why don't they speak to me? :reeeeee:

At least I could cope knowing I was a high IQ mysticcel with the power of the universe behind me; perhaps you have to be a turbomanlet first for it to work. :feelsUgh:
No I am the joke of the book which is why they taunt me but reveal the TRUTH THE TRUTH SHALL LET YOU FREEE MJSTER KRABS