Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The biology of female sexuality

znbox

znbox

Recruit
★★★★★
I was thinking and reading about this a lot, also going undercover to female forums and I have built a theory which still has some plot holes but I want to know your opinion.

So, biologically males need to impregnate the most females, and females need the best mate (i.e. Chad). And most of the people still live by biological instincts. Incels who want a wife are superior in this case (or just desperate).

I know for a fact that very few females can get an orgasm from sex. I was lurking into female forums and they were seriously asking each other how to masturbate and what orgasm feels like. I went undercover as a female in some beauty forum and one foid told she could cum for the first time from masturbating at like 23 after having 7-8 partners, but still couldn't cum from sex. I mean the whole discovery was incredible to me, just as when I found out in high school that females too get horny. As far as I understood very few get orgasm from thrusts only, most orgasms come from clitoris which is usually unengaged during sex.

So my theory is that modern females don't want to have kids and families due to peer pressure and propaganda like "job, career, travel" but their bodies tell them they need to be pregnant so they find sex with Chad but can't get orgasms so they need more and more incoming. Their conscious brain thinks everything is fine but their subconscious brain is so fucking surprised they are not pregnant yet so it tells them they need to fuck more because their biology didn't account for condoms or birth control pills.

The conclusion is pretty popular in this forum: it will benefit everyone if females marry young and get pregnant. It will distract them for 5-7 years, and then they must get pregnant again.

Still don't know whether foids have sex because their body makes them pregnant or because they want to cum or maybe it's connected somehow.

Last edited:
For those interested, go research about the hypothalamus, we should find more answers.

High IQ post OP. It's also interesting to me how many couples treat each other like the other is their child. The natural nurture instinct was designed to be for adults to give to their children, but now they don't have children to give it to. What the universe intended has been turned upside down. Sad, but JFL at the same time.

For those interested, go research about the hypothalamus, we should find more answers.
I'd be interested to research about it. What am I looking for exactly? Hypothalamus and sex drive?
High IQ post OP. It's also interesting to me how many couples treat each other like the other is their child. The natural nurture instinct was designed to be for adults to give to their children, but now they don't have children to give it to. What the universe intended has been turned upside down. Sad, but JFL at the same time.
That's interesting. I've witnessed couples where the female was like a mother, it was pretty gross like some mental incest though. An immature but attractive male and a female controlling what he wears and what he eats. It's like she is compensating for the lack of motherhood.

Just one thing : It's not that easy to take insights from evolution and then transform them into psychological theory without taking into account : 1 : ) The intricacies and complexities of evolution. 2 : ) Culture. 3 : ) Psychology.

For instance, if you follow a pure line of evolution the most rewarding way to spend one time would be finding way to donate nonstop to sperm banks, even sex would be a waste of time, but not even 1% of males think it's the best way to be successfull/are rewarded by that.

It's not a surprise that evolutionnary psychology is full of contradictory theories, simplistic generalization etc.

You can justify anything by evolutionary psychology, read for instance "Why Buddhism is True", it's written by an evolutionnary psychologist, takes insight from evolutionnary psychology and concludes that following darwinian instincts blindly is the best way to needlessly suffer, since darwinian mechanisms are incompatible with our well-being, they are driven to ensure the propagation of genes and survival of the species, not YOUR WELL-BEING AND HAPPINESS.

I was thinking and reading about this a lot, also going undercover to female forums and I have built a theory which still has some plot holes but I want to know your opinion.

So, biologically males need to impregnate the most females, and females need the best mate (i.e. Chad). And most of the people still live by biological instincts. Incels who want a wife are superior in this case (or just desperate).

I know for a fact that very few females can get an orgasm from sex. I was lurking into female forums and they were seriously asking each other how to masturbate and what orgasm feels like. I went undercover as a female in some beauty forum and one foid told she could cum for the first time from masturbating at like 23 after having 7-8 partners, but still couldn't cum from sex. I mean the whole discovery was incredible to me, just as when I found out in high school that females too get horny. As far as I understood very few get orgasm from thrusts only, most orgasms come from clitoris which is usually unengaged during sex.

So my theory is that modern females don't want to have kids and families due to peer pressure and propaganda like "job, career, travel" but their bodies tell them they need to be pregnant so they find sex with Chad but can't get orgasms so they need more and more incoming. Their conscious brain thinks everything is fine but their subconscious brain is so fucking surprised they are not pregnant yet so it tells them they need to fuck more because their biology didn't account for condoms or birth control pills.

The conclusion is pretty popular in this forum: it will benefit everyone if females marry young and get pregnant. It will distract them for 5-7 years, and then they must get pregnant again.

Still don't know whether foids have sex because their body makes them pregnant or because they want to cum or maybe it's connected somehow.

This would also mean that if you're good at everything sex related and are able to give her an orgasm (or several), you'll dicknotize her so badly that she'll never leave you for any Chad in the world and might even recommend you to her friends if she for some reason still doesn't want to be in a relationship with you... :kys:

Ok, now we only need to find out how to get good at sex while not having any. :confused:

I'd be interested to research about it. What am I looking for exactly? Hypothalamus and sex drive?

Yeah, it controls everything, from hormone levels to hungry and sex life.

For instance, if you follow a pure line of evolution the most rewarding way to spend one time would be finding way to donate nonstop to sperm banks, even sex would be a waste of time, but not even 1% of males think it's the best way to be successfull/are rewarded by that.

The problem with this argument is similar to the problem of obesity. Evolutionary we are predisposed to like sugary and fatty foods to survive. So getting fat is a good thing from an evolutionary perspective. But evolution couldn't adjust to the moment when there is more than enough food. Our bodies tell us to eat more but our brains understand that fat is unattractive. So according to evolution, we all must be fat as fuck, but society and culture tell us we should be muscular.

When sex drive was developed in males, there were no sperm banks. We want to fuck because we want to spread our genes, not the other way around. Our bodies think that the only way to procreate is to fuck and that's why we have such a strong sex drive.

But I agree with you that the situation is much more complex than simple biology. Out actions are dictated by the whole bunch of factors, including biology, societal norms, parent influence etc. For example, as social animals, we don't usually find the smell of an unwashed body attractive, but we used to. That's why we have underarm hair and genital hair left (because basically, we are the only naked monkeys) — to spread our smell and attract mates. Years of socializing changed it, although I sometimes can smell a women's pussy on a hot day on a bus or something, and it is arousing.
This would also mean that if you're good at everything sex related and are able to give her an orgasm (or several), you'll dicknotize her so badly that she'll never leave you for any Chad in the world and might even recommend you to her friends if she for some reason still doesn't want to be in a relationship with you... :kys:

Ok, now we only need to find out how to get good at sex while not having any. :confused:

When I went to a hooker I actually asked about these things. She wasn't that interested to help me but hey, I paid for 3 hours, so she explained zones that are pleasant like nipples and clitoris. I tried to do what she described, and at the end, she told me that the worst clients are those who try to make a hooker orgasm but she really enjoyed what I did. I'm sure she lied because I realize that hookers have professional deformity and they can't not hate men, and I am okay with that. But from what I researched she was telling the truth. Gosh I wish I could practice on a real girl.

Last edited: