Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The biggest way sexhavers mog me

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
They mog me with their life experience, and that's the most painful of the multiple ways they mog me. They have experienced things that, for me, are literally dreams, almost my biggest dreams, they have experience things in relationships that made them learn and grow, that's why, to them, I'm not an adult, because I have the life experience of a 14yo kid compared to them, that's why no woman will see me as a man, but as a weak kid.

I've never kissed, I've never experienced anything romantic, I don't know how it feels like to know you're desired and validated by a woman who wants to voluntarily kiss me and have intimacy with me, I haven't experienced any form of sexual consent, I know next to nothing about sex positions, kissing, preliminars, and even if I somehow ascended, the lack of experience I would have would be completely pathetic and that would make my performance HORRIBLE to the poor girl who went to have sex with such an unexperienced beta loser, she would either judge me ruthlessly, laugh at me and tear down the little rest of self esteem that I could possibly have, or she would suffer an extremely evident disgust at sleeping with me while I try to fuck her pathetically with the almost null knowledge I could have about sex, and that would have a serious impact on my psyche.

My late virginity is my biggest shame, it's the part of myself I feel worse about, it's my biggest suicide fuel, even the thought of ascending scares me because I don't want to expose such a shameful part of myself to any woman ever, remembering I'm in this shameful position of sexlessness in life poisons my energy, dimensioning the length of the difference between the lives of sexhavers and my failed life is impossible to do, it's something impossible to measure, and trying to do it just drives me even more crazy.

That's why I'm obsessed with sexhavers, because they don't realize it but they mog me soooo fucking hard with their life experience that they unintentionally destroy any ambition and any motivation I could have within me, they remind me they are sooo faaaar ahead from me that, for me, ascension is a cliff impossible to climb, they remind me what's my place. They humiliate me so hard that they remind me that giving up is a smart decission.

That's why I consider the mere existence of sexhavers as an insult to my life, I consider their sex lives as a punch right on my wounds, and know I'm practically forced to search for ways to cope better with this traumatizing problem.

I listen to my pain writting this text. Sexhavers mog me in multiple ways, they mog me with their superiority in looks and popularity, for example, but the biggest way they mog me and humiliate me is with their life experiences that are just so wildly different than my sexless life experiences.

Last edited:
all the sex havers i see outside are always tall, mid looking or above average looking or rich
i have never saw a sex haver that is my tier of looks with a girlfriend, if you're sex haver you're instantly a looks mogger

femoids that have sexual experience are used goods anyway, their opinion doesn't matter.

all the sex havers i see outside are always tall, mid looking or above average looking or rich
i have never saw a sex haver that is my tier of looks with a girlfriend, if you're sex haver you're instantly a looks mogger
Ugly men with partners are the exception, I've always seen that, they exist but that doesn't give me hope to be honest, maybe they're being used as betabuxx.

this u?
2rzhvrik3w3b1.jpg

They mog me with their life experience, and that's the most painful of the multiple ways they mog me. They have experienced things that, for me, are literally dreams, almost my biggest dreams, they have experience things in relationships that made them learn and grow, that's why, to them, I'm not an adult, because I have the life experience of a 14yo kid compared to them, that's why no woman will see me as a man, but as a weak kid.

I've never kissed, I've never experienced anything romantic, I don't know how it feels like to know you're desired and validated by a woman who wants to voluntarily kiss me and have intimacy with me, I haven't experienced any form of sexual consent, I know next to nothing about sex positions, kissing, preliminars, and even if I somehow ascended, the lack of experience I would have would be completely pathetic and that would make my performance HORRIBLE to the poor girl who went to have sex with such an unexperienced beta loser, she would either judge me ruthlessly, laugh at me and tear down the little rest of self esteem that I could possibly have, or she would suffer an extremely evident disgust at sleeping with me while I try to fuck her pathetically with the almost null knowledge I could have about sex, and that would have a serious impact on my psyche.

My late virginity is my biggest shame, it's the part of myself I feel worse about, it's my biggest suicide fuel, even the thought of ascending scares me because I don't want to expose such a shameful part of myself to any woman ever, remembering I'm in this shameful position of sexlessness in life poisons my energy, dimensioning the length of the difference between the lives of sexhavers and my failed life is impossible to do, it's something impossible to measure, and trying to do it just drives me even more crazy.

That's why I'm obsessed with sexhavers, because they don't realize it but they mog me soooo fucking hard with their life experience that they unintentionally destroy any ambition and any motivation I could have within me, they remind me they are sooo faaaar ahead from me that, for me, ascension is a cliff impossible to climb, they remind me what's my place. They humiliate me so hard that they remind me that giving up is a smart decission.

That's why I consider the mere existence of sexhavers as an insult to my life, I consider their sex lives as a punch right on my wounds, and know I'm practically forced to search for ways to cope better with this traumatizing problem.

I listen to my pain writting this text. Sexhavers mog me in multiple ways, they mog me with their superiority in looks and popularity, for example, but the biggest way they mog me and humiliate me is with their life experiences that are just so wildly different than my sexless life experiences.
I feel like the complete opposite happens to me, OP. In my short life I've done many things, except having a romantic relationship. Most sexhavers I meet tend to be very one-note with their experiences. Think of how it's usual for everyone's life path to be almost predetermined when being born: it was expected of them to finish high school, take over their parents' business or do the same kind of work they did, get a girlfriend or boyfriend, get married, etc. It's almost boring. Most of them didn't even question their carreer choice.
My life instead has gone on different tangents. Even if I decided to go into my job pretty early and stuck to it, I've had my share of questioning. I've tried different lifestyles. I've met people from absolutely different ways of life. I've tried states of mind that most normal people have never even suspected (most of them either did alcohol or maybe even weed as the wildest thing they could've thought of). I've both lived in squalor and got a nice house. Hell, at some point I was literally homeless. I've had both absolute chads and extreme dorks as friends. And even the experience of being an adult virgin, in this day and age, is something different that they will never get to experience.
At some points, I've said "I'm tired of this" and then just took my backpack, some chump change and decided to spend my time somewhere else doing something else, and I've done it. In a way, it's liberating. At some point, some friend has even stated that they felt I was one of the most interesting people he met.
A while ago, I met my high school classmates. I feel I've had a lot of room to grow compared to them. They seemed kind of fixated on some of the same things I've known them to be about since way back then. I won't say it's sad, and I'm probably overstating this since I don't have access to their internal state of mind, but I do feel I've seen a lot of stuff.
Having nothing is liberating, in a way. Don't let being an incel preclude you from having experiences.

This is the worst blackpill for me. The lack of life experiences pill. Also alot of things in life are time sensitive. There's things you can only really experience as a child, then in highschool, then in college / university. We missed all of them and we can never go back and get them even if we ascend one day it would not be the same thing as doing it when you're supposed too with other people making those memories and having those experiences too. I hate thinking about this it makes me very sad. I'm not even talking about sexual stuff by the way , i'm talking about just life stuff like being a teenager and doing stupid shit with your friends . Of course young love and taking your first steps with someone into human sexuality and figuring stuff out with someone who's the same age as you is a part of it too. However, for me it's the non romantic non sexual experiences we never go to have due to lack of friends that really really hurts me in my soul.

I feel like the complete opposite happens to me, OP. In my short life I've done many things, except having a romantic relationship. Most sexhavers I meet tend to be very one-note with their experiences. Think of how it's usual for everyone's life path to be almost predetermined when being born: it was expected of them to finish high school, take over their parents' business or do the same kind of work they did, get a girlfriend or boyfriend, get married, etc. It's almost boring. Most of them didn't even question their carreer choice.
My life instead has gone on different tangents. Even if I decided to go into my job pretty early and stuck to it, I've had my share of questioning. I've tried different lifestyles. I've met people from absolutely different ways of life. I've tried states of mind that most normal people have never even suspected (most of them either did alcohol or maybe even weed as the wildest thing they could've thought of). I've both lived in squalor and got a nice house. Hell, at some point I was literally homeless. I've had both absolute chads and extreme dorks as friends. And even the experience of being an adult virgin, in this day and age, is something different that they will never get to experience.
At some points, I've said "I'm tired of this" and then just took my backpack, some chump change and decided to spend my time somewhere else doing something else, and I've done it. In a way, it's liberating. At some point, some friend has even stated that they felt I was one of the most interesting people he met.
A while ago, I met my high school classmates. I feel I've had a lot of room to grow compared to them. They seemed kind of fixated on some of the same things I've known them to be about since way back then. I won't say it's sad, and I'm probably overstating this since I don't have access to their internal state of mind, but I do feel I've seen a lot of stuff.
Having nothing is liberating, in a way. Don't let being an incel preclude you from having experiences.
Very interesting post, I gotta say this:

1. Having sex is not everything in life, it's just an experience out of many, but it's not the same as the other experiences, it's an experience that one as a human really wants to do, at least I really want to, I want to fuck sooo badly, with other experiences you don't feel this specific urge. It's just an experience, but not getting this experience when most people below your age had is very frustrating

2. Your post shows that, CONTRARY TO WHAT IT-SHITS SAY, not all people who identify with the label "incel" are people who don't shower or don't ever leave their house, that applies to many incels, but not all.

3. It's easier to COPE when you care about yourself and you life the best of your life, maybe the pain is going to still be there but at least you are doing something that is meaningful to you so you don't feel your life is a waste of time. Many incels should understand this.

This is the worst blackpill for me. The lack of life experiences pill. Also alot of things in life are time sensitive. There's things you can only really experience as a child, then in highschool, then in college / university. We missed all of them and we can never go back and get them even if we ascend one day it would not be the same thing as doing it when you're supposed too with other people making those memories and having those experiences too. I hate thinking about this it makes me very sad. I'm not even talking about sexual stuff by the way , i'm talking about just life stuff like being a teenager and doing stupid shit with your friends . Of course young love and taking your first steps with someone into human sexuality and figuring stuff out with someone who's the same age as you is a part of it too. However, for me it's the non romantic non sexual experiences we never go to have due to lack of friends that really really hurts me in my soul.
Yes man, it sucks. It's important to remember that it's easier to cope when you work to improve your life, even though it doesn't give you a girlfriend. I saw an incel here commenting how he has had awesome life and work experiences even though he was a sexually frustrated incel, and I got inspired by that lol.

Even if your life still sucks, when you things that are meaningful to you, your life feels less like a waste of time, even though the pain is still there.

Very interesting post, I gotta say this:

1. Having sex is not everything in life, it's just an experience out of many, but it's not the same as the other experiences, it's an experience that one as a human really wants to do, at least I really want to, I want to fuck sooo badly, with other experiences you don't feel this specific urge. It's just an experience, but not getting this experience when most people below your age had is very frustrating
Yeah, of course it's frustrating. I'd like to have someone by my side, of course, but settling into a certain template of life too early would've caused a lot of my experiences not to happen in the first place. I'd probably have been happier, yes, albeit I wouldn't have grown as much. Do keep in mind that most of the experiences I seeked were because of my self-doubt, trying to actually realize whether my lifestyle was actually what I wanted. In a way, I'd say it was worthwhile, albeit I still find having a romantic relationship with someone elusive. But at least I saw shit.
2. Your post shows that, CONTRARY TO WHAT IT-SHITS SAY, not all people who identify with the label "incel" are people who don't shower or don't ever leave their house, that applies to many incels, but not all.
Yeah. There's this kind of stigma that in all honestly is getting worse with time, not better. I'm just a dude who happens not to have had sexual experiences. I came here to talk about it, but of course for normal people this is just a cesspool of people who hate women, no more thought required. There's lots of people who obviously -and reasonably- are resentful of not having anyone, but that's not my case. I just... deal with it. I guess it's a cope, but it works.
3. It's easier to COPE when you care about yourself and you life the best of your life, maybe the pain is going to still be there but at least you are doing something that is meaningful to you so you don't feel your life is a waste of time. Many incels should understand this.
Exactly. Of course in a way it's just a cope, but at least it's something to do, and it can be fulfilling. I do have it easy because I wouldn't say I'm completely depressive and lacking in all motivation (or, I'm way too much of an autist to actually be depressed in any meaningful way), but at least it works. All in all, I have decided quite a while ago to keep on living just out of spite. Death will get to me anyways, no reason to bring it in so early.

a lot of them are spoiled and don't understand how good their life opportunities are. being an incel ain't so bad. you can enjoy solace and not risking having your soul evaporate by being cucked