Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest virgin shamers are leftists and the alt-right

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Both are retarded and have no idea how politics really works and how pervasive the blackpill is throughout the world

I know that. One archbishop (Jędraszewski) warned before "ideology of singles", perhaps he didn't think about incels, but sexhavers out of relationships

I know that. One archbishop (Jędraszewski) warned before "ideology of singles", perhaps he didn't think about incels, but sexhavers out of relationships
The problem with the more moderate cuckservatives is that they still insist on men upholding values of a past that doesn't exist anymore.

Libertarians have consistently supported prostitution, in some situations supported abolishing the income tax, supported reducing the penalty for victimless crimes, strongly supported limiting surveillance (they need to do better with opposing corporate surveillance though as corporations are now de-facto arms of the government) and no foreign wars (which is bad if that policy continues because guess who always is forced to fight those wars? Low SMV males.)

If only they'd be less obsessed with proving to others that they support free speech from their enemies, putting on an air of "supporting western civilization" (which is hopelessly corrupted now anyway) and focused more on securing the border (which is in the constitution) and they'd be as close to ideal as you could get.

Normies even meme about them mainly caring about prostitution and copes like weed.

Some other 3rd parties are okay too but they are too preachy (like the Green party for instance, who wants to help society solve issues like climate change knowing that society has already forsaken them and thrown them away?)

Feminists believe involuntary celibacy fosters misogyny. The hatred towards women, in their view, is caused by rejection and sexual deprivation. It's why they shame women-hating virgins.

Ironically, feminists, and leftists in general, fail to notice that the same mechanism that produces hatred in society stems from their very way of behaving: rejecting and shaming. They claim this abuse is perpetrated against women and racial minorities, but can't seem to understand that it's actually perpetrated against ugly men by women, which is precisely why these men become resentful and hostile.

In short, women act like the very bigoted society they criticize.

I hate Incel and Virgin shamers to such an intense degree, these words cannot begin to express

Yeah and both sides consider us failures and hate our guts.

These pop politics YouTubers and their retarded editing should go die in a ditch

I can’t for the life of me figure out how Fuentes is a virgin he mogs me so severely that my soul leaves my body and then he proceeds to mog my soul as well

absolute facts

I can’t for the life of me figure out how Fuentes is a virgin he mogs me so severely that my soul leaves my body and then he proceeds to mog my soul as well
I think he's lying to appeal to white incels that hate spencer (who is even more vitrolic toward incels)