Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over THE biggest truecel I ever saw

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Back in primary school there was this special kid. This kid was curry and probably had brain damage. Also I remember him having some kind of clear cover on his legs, and you could clearly see his legs were fucked up. I don’t know what this condition is but he had it.

I never spoke to this guy but my cousin was in the same grade as him. He told me that this kid had hit him several times with a shovel in the playground. So my cousin really hated this guy.

No idea where the kid is now, if he is alive, dead or whatever.

This kid was 1000% the biggest truecel I ever saw. It nevER began for him.

Back in primary school there was this special kid. This kid was curry and probably had brain damage. Also I remember him having some kind of clear cover on his legs, and you could clearly see his legs were fucked up. I don’t know what this condition is but he had it.

I never spoke to this guy but my cousin was in the same grade as him. He told me that this kid had hit him several times with a shovel in the playground. So my cousin really hated this guy.

No idea where the kid is now, if he is alive, dead or whatever.

This kid was 1000% the biggest truecel I ever saw. It nevER began for him.
Never began when he was born curry

i went to a whore house one time and the monger that I saw walk out was, drum roll.....

a 5'1 100lbs filipino/cambodian manlet