Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The biggest social taboo is making a foid uncomfortable

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Think about it, sexual harassment can land you in prison and get you fired and all you do is make a foid uncomfortable. Just making a semi-sexual comment to a foid can get men in huge trouble when all they did was say something. Sexual comments dont even physically hurt foids they just make them uncomfortable and feel awkward but because of that society has to ruin the males entire life.

Another example is just touching a foid inappropriately without her consent can get you put in jail and the sex offender list, which pretty much fucks any chance of having a good life forever. All that just for making a foid feel icky for a few seconds. Its not even like its physically painful or dangerous, it just makes someone feel gross.

Before any reddit/tumblr faggot screenshots this and says I have no idea what I'm talking about I fucking do. At my first job there was another employee who would say nasty sexual comments to me all the time and no one gave a shit. He would full on grope me at times just to make me feel awkward and nothing ever happened to him. He even did this in front of the owner and they didn't care. But if he did that to a female everyone would of flipped their shit. He'd be at least fired and charged with sexual assault based on the times he would grope my junk. But at the end of the day, even though it was super uncomfortable and not enjoyable at all I moved the fuck on it wasn't like I was physically maimed for life.

I could give a 1000 other examples but I think you all get the point.

I am not fucking exaggerating when I say that we aren't allowed to talk to women.

I am not fucking exaggerating when I say that we aren't allowed to talk to women.

Jesus fuck... what a blackpill

I wouldn't say it's the "biggest taboo". Taking a shit in the middle of a mall would be an even bigger taboo.
But there is definitely a double-standard that favours femoids. And we have to help bring an end to it.

I wouldn't say it's the "biggest taboo". Taking a shit in the middle of a mall would be an even bigger taboo.
But there is definitely a double-standard that favours femoids. And we have to help bring an end to it.

Nah because a lot of people would laugh at that and find it funny. OP is right, creeping out a femoid is one of the biggest social taboos, it's seen as almost as bad as being a pedophile.

the problem therein lies that men will stop caring about it and start beating the shit out of women.

oh we will, one hammer bash at a time. besides the Jewyorktimes reported a sharp rise in serial killers the next 25 years. and when they say something about how its because of the "marginalization of men in society" you know shit's going downhill.

Another example is just touching a foid inappropriately without her consent can get you put in jail and the sex offender list, which pretty much fucks any chance of having a good life forever. All that just for making a foid feel icky for a few seconds. Its not even like its physically painful or dangerous, it just makes someone feel gross.
When they fuck dozens of chads "it's just meaningless sex," but if a sub6 rubs up against her tit when he was walking by her then "he violated and scarred her for life and he should be imprisoned forever." That is the cucked mindset most whores and stupid ball-less soyboys have.

I think OP went a little soft on how fucked the """sexual harassment""" nonsense is for men. Daily reminder that the video of a woman walking through NYC to reveal the "horrors" of being a woman and the "toxic" rape culture of America was just her getting a bunch of greets...and she posted it like it was a bombshell. Holy fuck.

I think OP went a little soft on how fucked the """sexual harassment""" nonsense is for men. Daily reminder that the video of a woman walking through NYC to reveal the "horrors" of being a woman and the "toxic" rape culture of America was just her getting a bunch of greets...and she posted it like it was a bombshell. Holy fuck.

wasn't that proved to be faked?

Your life wouldn't be ruined for that though.

LOL, why did they put a nig on there?

He looks like a normie bluepill PUA.

Think about it, sexual harassment can land you in prison and get you fired and all you do is make a foid uncomfortable. Just making a semi-sexual comment to a foid can get men in huge trouble when all they did was say something. Sexual comments dont even physically hurt foids they just make them uncomfortable and feel awkward but because of that society has to ruin the males entire life.

Before any reddit/tumblr faggot screenshots this and says I have no idea what I'm talking about I fucking do. At my first job there was another employee who would say nasty sexual comments to me all the time and no one gave a shit. He would full on grope me at times just to make me feel awkward and nothing ever happened to him. He even did this in front of the owner and they didn't care. But if he did that to a female everyone would of flipped their shit. He'd be at least fired and charged with sexual assault based on the times he would grope my junk. But at the end of the day, even though it was super uncomfortable and not enjoyable at all I moved the fuck on it wasn't like I was physically maimed for life.

I could give a 1000 other examples but I think you all get the point.
a nigga tried to muh dick u?
such
When they fuck dozens of chads "it's just meaningless sex," but if a sub6 rubs up against her tit when he was walking by her then "he violated and scarred her for life and he should be imprisoned forever." That is the cucked mindset most whores and stupid ball-less soyboys have.

such haram, at least its only like that in the cuck west

Cold approaching is DONE in 2018. One of the goals of the #metoo movement and sexual harassment hysteria that's been going on in recent years is specifically to stomp this out of society. It's been remarkably effective, though some still haven't read the writing on the wall, and it's highly likely they will suffer consequences that weren't around (at least for men who simply cold approached) back when I was approaching women (women taking creep shots, posting it on social media, doxing you, ruining your reputation, getting you fired, etc.).

If you seriously think this trend is going to end within our lifetimes you are out of your mind. Things are getting exponentially worse with each passing year. SJWs are nowhere near their peak yet....they're just getting started. Those who oppose them are not a "silent majority" like a few delusional people speculate...but a rapidly shrinking minority.

It's possible that things might get better for men in the distant future...but not until millennials die off. And they're have not even come to power yet. Just think how bad things will be once millennials make up the majority of elected officials.

a nigga tried to muh dick u?

he was...odd? I can't figure out if he was gay or just trying to make me uncomfortable. I got the vibe he was doing it to bother me but at the same time it was so excessive it makes me wonder :feelswhere:

Cold approaching is DONE in 2018. One of the goals of the #metoo movement and sexual harassment hysteria that's been going on in recent years is specifically to stomp this out of society. It's been remarkably effective, though some still haven't read the writing on the wall, and it's highly likely they will suffer consequences that weren't around (at least for men who simply cold approached) back when I was approaching women (women taking creep shots, posting it on social media, doxing you, ruining your reputation, getting you fired, etc.).

If you seriously think this trend is going to end within our lifetimes you are out of your mind. Things are getting exponentially worse with each passing year. SJWs are nowhere near their peak yet....they're just getting started. Those who oppose them are not a "silent majority" like a few delusional people speculate...but a rapidly shrinking minority.

It's possible that things might get better for men in the distant future...but not until millennials die off. And they're have not even come to power yet. Just think how bad things will be once millennials make up the majority of elected officials.
there is no such thing as a chad sexually harassing a femoid

High IQ

Very good. I hate creeps and ordinary shitheads talking dirty to random foids. Fuck them, let they die.

he was...odd? I can't figure out if he was gay or just trying to make me uncomfortable. I got the vibe he was doing it to bother me but at the same time it was so excessive it makes me wonder :feelswhere:

High IQ
a few times is a joke and kinda gay. But all the time, he was trying to fuck you or get fucked. If it was prison he would have forced himself and fucked you. What u were gonna do? Call 911? lol

a few times is a joke and kinda gay. But all the time, he was trying to fuck you or get fucked. If it was prison he would have forced himself and fucked you. What u were gonna do? Call 911? lol

He did it numerous times a day every day and I worked there all summer. He can't be straight even if it was a joke he HAD to of liked it somewhat to do it that much.

Only sub8 males have to worry about this shit (halo effect).

Cucks and whores who share this mindset should take a backseat ride.
Screen Shot 2018 09 04 at 103522 PM

God fucking damn it just reading this shit it made my blood boils out of anger and frustration, nowadays we are not allowed to even live comfortly because these fucking normies just keep treating us like trash

God fucking damn it just reading this shit it made my blood boils out of anger and frustration, nowadays we are not allowed to even live comfortly because these fucking normies just keep treating us like trash
We can't even pursue sex like normal biological organisms without these cucked faggots getting in our way.

We can't even pursue sex like normal biological organisms without these cucked faggots getting in our way.

soon it will be illegal for sub8 males to exist around foids because we are harassing them with our ugly presence.

that's where the rise in serial killers comes into play within the next 25 years.
it was the NYPost, apologies.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/13/the-greatest-generation-gave-rise-to-the-golden-age-of-serial-killers/
Generation Incel. :feelsbadman:

:feelscry:
At my first job there was another employee who would say nasty sexual comments to me all the time and no one gave a shit. He would full on grope me at times just to make me feel awkward and nothing ever happened to him. He even did this in front of the owner and they didn't care. But if he did that to a female everyone would of flipped their shit. He'd be at least fired and charged with sexual assault based on the times he would grope my junk. But at the end of the day, even though it was super uncomfortable and not enjoyable at all I moved the fuck on it wasn't like I was physically maimed for life.
I sort of go through that type of stuff at my gym, guys touching me in places, staring at me, coming up behind me to get something.. but yeah it does sort of blow off at the end of the day and doesn't seem to big a problem.
I'm not even surprised. Years of social isolation and rejection are bound to make you mentally unhealthy over time.
I'm already hallucinating and hitting myself. Seeing monsters in the dark. It's no way to live.

Last edited:
thats why even if a foid were to look at me, I will NEVER look bacdk becauase I wouldn´t want to be gangraped in prison, thank you