Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest slayer I know was 5'5ft (168cm) and fat

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
He had a beard, was blonde and had blue eyes, also was overweight (though fat is probably too strong of a word but still, you get the point) and tbh was manlet as you can read from the title. Despite all of this he managed to probably have 30+ girlfriends by the time he was 19. He had good face but his skin wasn't that great but he still managed to be 7/10 facially. Overall I'd rate him 6/10.

Whenever I'd look at his phone he had at least 3 bitches messaging him and I know a lot of girls in school said how he has such a good ass and that he was cute. As far as I know he cheated at least once on one of his gfs but could have happened multiple times tbh Idk.

So you must be wondering by now where's the catch. Here it is:
  • all (except maybe one I think) his gfs were way below his looksmatch (sub4s)
  • he run JBF game, when he was in high school he dated 13 yos and 14 yos
  • he lives in EE shithole where women are not as slutty as in WE (yet) and where Tinder is still not popular
  • he's highly NT, jfl if you think he could pull this off if he were autistic
  • he had above average face
He's a good guy btw, had a lot of patience for my raging autism.

7/10 face will suffice if you manipulate gullible stupid JB's who just want to fuck older men

Blackpill Decimated. Time to pack it up, lads.

and people still deny mentalceldom
jfl

Nice bullshit. Don't buy a word

He had a beard, was blonde and had blue eyes, also was overweight (though fat is probably too strong of a word but still, you get the point) and tbh was manlet as you can read from the title. Despite all of this he managed to probably have 30+ girlfriends by the time he was 19. He had good face but his skin wasn't that great but he still managed to be 7/10 facially. Overall I'd rate him 6/10.

Whenever I'd look at his phone he had at least 3 bitches messaging him and I know a lot of girls in school said how he has such a good ass and that he was cute. As far as I know he cheated at least once on one of his gfs but could have happened multiple times tbh Idk.

So you must be wondering by now where's the catch. Here it is:
  • all (except maybe one I think) his gfs were way below his looksmatch (sub4s)
  • he run JBF game, when he was in high school he dated 13 yos and 14 yos
  • he lives in EE shithole where women are not as slutty as in WE (yet) and where Tinder is still not popular
  • he's highly NT, jfl if you think he could pull this off if he were autistic
  • he had above average face
He's a good guy btw, had a lot of patience for my raging autism.
Just have a good ass theory. We all can't get laid because were asscels.

Correction - 168cm is exactly 5' 6", not 5' 5".
And i believe you. I can slay even at 5' 6" if your face is 7/10 and you are white.

NT is so underrated on this forum. Super-NT people can reach very far.

NT is so underrated on this forum. Super-NT people can reach very far.
Tbh but that's not the main reason but it surely helped. Even if he was NT I don't think that would help him much if he were sub5.

A coach in my gym is around 1.68-70 cm he has 7/10 face legit. and yes he is slays. water is wet.

Of course..

Just be NT tbh.
nt.jpg

Tbh but that's not the main reason but it surely helped. Even if he was NT I don't think that would help him much if he were sub5.

True. But good genes comes in packages. I believe it is unlikely that extremely neurotypical people are also severely deformed. Research has showed that neurodiverse aka brain-defect people also have more bodily defects.

I also know one ugly guy who has lots of casual sex. He's tattoomaxxed/thugmaxxed, EXTREMELY low inhib and only fucks equal or below looksmatch.

I'm calling LARP or cherry picked on this example.