Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The biggest question:should we fight or its over?

The biggest question:should we fight or its over?

• Incels revolution,try to change the 2019cuckedworld

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • its over

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Since the east is a west wannabe i guess in the next years the whole earth will be truly cucked.I bet we are going to have more foids in goverments,big companies and feminism will be ruling the world.The big question is:Should the incels,blackpilled people give a fight(and how) to change the situation and win our rights or its truly over?if its truly over then what's left?

the only thing you can do from being blackpilled is shift yourself around the world to where you are higher up in the hierarchy. beyond that, there is nothing.

I'm sorry to inform you but the east is basically the west's cousin from the countryside. The east simply didn't have the resources to be as degenerate as the west, but at their core, the people in the east are huge pieces of shit too. Every human is a piece of shit, and you can't fight it, same way you can't fight the wind or the rain. It's just a fact of nature.

its over

the amount of cucks and foids out there far out number us

I'm sorry to inform you but the east is basically the west's cousin from the country. The east simply didn't have the resources to be as degenerate as the west, but at their core, the people in the east are huge pieces of shit too. Every human is a piece of shit, and you can't fight it, same way you can't fight the wind or the rain, it's just a fact of nature.
i believe that a large part of the world's population are braindead with no critical judgment,they just follow the trends.Blackpill has to be spread to wake them up

Since the east is a west wannabe i guess in the next years the whole earth will be truly cucked.I bet we are going to have more foids in goverments,big companies and feminism will be ruling the world.
Civilization runned like that wouldn't last long, so our fight would be unnecessary, but we should still resist, nevertheless.

just dab on roasties and cucks while society crumbles :dab:

There is no even chance for losing. We are doomed to win.

Over. Incels want feminism. There are few people willing to fight

The world is a fucking mess.
OP if you fight you would be considered a terrorist, racist, facist, nazi, far right... Blackpill always would be a minority of men against all the world tbh.
the only thing you can do from being blackpilled is shift yourself around the world to where you are higher up in the hierarchy. beyond that, there is nothing.
Good advice.

Yes we should form sleeper cells in each major city on earth and go ER on them on 23rd of may 2024

its over

the amount of cucks and foids out there far out number us
What can foids do in a fight? All cucks(or normies rather, actual cucks are very few and no way outnumber us) are potential incel revolutionaries, you just need to blackpill them.

Last edited:
We don't need a beta revolution to overthrew the matriarchy,we just need a collapse of modern technology and a mass conversion of America to an agrarian mormon society

We don't need a beta revolution to overthrew the matriarchy,we just need a collapse of modern technology and a mass conversion of America to an agrarian mormon society

It's over for highleyspecificiidealsocietythatwillneverhappencels

It's over. We should take a first step and ask in collective manifest or something, if normies really want us all to die.

It Never began

jfl if you think that normies would accept being led by incels

It’s over for many men, man.

It's over never ever begun

LDAR, it’s long over and there was never any hope.

It's about the little things, boyo. If you're walking around and a woman stops you to ask for directions to a certain destination, send her the wrong way. If a cashier smiles and says hello to you, just look serious and don't say anything in return.

Don't recycle, pollute as much as possible, don't give money to charity, and don't ever help anyone. Live for yourself only. This should be the incel way.

fart in public, when you are going upstairs and foid is behind you

I would fight but we lack any capabilities of overtaking anything its more of a mass suicide

Always fight. Making your oppressors life worse is second best to making your life better. Always always fight, if individuals and small groups had no power to affect the state of the world they wouldn't be so busy cracking down on individuals and small groups.

worth a fight imo

Trying to fight against the world which the majority of the world is bluepilled is really hard for many reasons.