Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The biggest problem we face today isnt even foids. Its the soyboy cucks who started seeing them as equals, eventually cathering to them.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
Have you noticed that every civilization started its downfall specifically when they started considering, then listening and, eventually, cathering to foids needs and opinions?

Does a farmer ask for the opinion of the cow before milking it?! Does he think about the chickens family before he eats it?!

You already know. I would even argue that the biggest problem isnt even foids, they are just the catalist. Its historically, soyboys who cater and bow to their feet, like the bunch of spineless wimps that they are...

Without them, foids are the same group of malleable sheep that they always have been, just waiting for a pastor...

death to all foid sympathizers

Foids are a problem, the freedom of foids is a problem and gendertraitors are another problem that together result in postmodern depravity and degeneration.

Foids are a problem, the freedom of foids is a problem and gendertraitors are another problem that together result in postmodern depravity and degeneration.
We need to ban all social media and cover these whores up until they submit. It's the only way to change course.

Have you noticed that every civilization started its downfall specifically when they started considering, then listening and, eventually, cathering to foids needs and opinions?

Does a farmer ask for the opinion of the cow before milking it?! Does he think about the chickens family before he eats it?!

You already know. I would even argue that the biggest problem isnt even foids, they are just the catalist. Its historically, soyboys who cater and bow to their feet, like the bunch of spineless wimps that they are...

Without them, foids are the same group of malleable sheep that they always have been, just waiting for a pastor...

Nope, it's masculine tradcuck faggots that put whores on a pedestal. I perfer soyboys over some redneck cousin fucker in a pickup truck, shitskin thugmaxers and jock asshole faggots. Just hearing some humanoid male faggot talking in an overly loud voice, being arrogant and swaggering around like a tough guy makes me want to automatically stab him.