Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The biggest loser of the braincels ban are not incels

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
The biggest loser is inceltears. What the fuck are they gonna do on their free time now? This forum doesnt provide them with enough content.
Incels can use different copes like vidya or other things but for cucktears it's over, theres not much they can do.
I fear Sigma might do something terrible now. I fear he might rope, or even worse, he might hurt others

the sword of banning cuts both ways

They will probably just create more false flags and screenshot older posts from here

They will run out of soy, if they don´t stay consistent with their shitposting.
Incel content is a requisite.
What now cucks ?

They will have enough content from here. It's just that it was easier to get it from braincels.
Honestly I now wish this forum was private, would have a lot less larpers and a lot less content for inceltears.

They're just gonna do what they've always done, label every neckbeard, mass shooter, misogynist, and anyone they disagree with an incel.

They will have enough content from here. It's just that it was easier to get it from braincels.
Honestly I now wish this forum was private, would have a lot less larpers and a lot less content for inceltears.
Not happening, mods like to have this Forum in the public eye.
It makes revenue i believe, and it spreads the blackpill to outsiders.

They'll start photoshopping and faking posts tbh

BrazilianSigma LDAR after realizing he just lost his one reason to live, circa 2019 colorized.

Attachments

• 1568341064361.jpg
    1568341064361.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 21
Lot of guests on this thread.
((( WoW )))

IT is not entitled to defending m’ladies from those filthy inkels

r/inceltears will also come here. braziliansmegma posts 20hrs out of a 24hr day about incels.

Theyll have to increasing the larping to keep busy.

The biggest loser is inceltears. What the fuck are they gonna do on their free time now? This forum doesnt provide them with enough content.
Incels can use different copes like vidya or other things but for cucktears it's over, theres not much they can do.
I fear Sigma might do something terrible now. I fear he might rope, or even worse, he might hurt others
their coming here retard
to get us taken down

r/inceltears will also come here. braziliansmegma posts 20hrs out of a 24hr day about incels.
Gotta grind...
D´em cocksuckers.

inceltears is just one cuck and several fat chicks jerking eachother off, we should really not care about them because they are completely irrelevant to our cause

Seriously I fear for the mental health of our brazilian friend

They will start to lurk here and fap with our superior masculinity view of life and then all of them will become trannies because they will get more emasculated than ever.