Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest larp story ever told by a hole

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
A foid snuck into the boy's highschool locker room to spy on a chad, then finds out he has pictures of her sleeping and undressing in his locker. Later the chad walks in the locker room and finds her then kidnaps her. He tied her up to a bed for days until one day he accidentally forgot to tie her, but instead of running away and calling the police, the bitch started to clean his house and make him dinner and waited for him to come back. It's all about personality though guys.

This story seems like a larp, the foid just made up most of it because she dreams that one day it happens to her in real life. I bet the part when she snuck into the boy's locker room was real. Imagine if a highschool inkel snuck into the foid's locker room.

Last edited:
why did you waste your time watching this

Most of foids life experience is just LARPing anyway

I hope an incel locks her in his basement and forces her to give birth to his children until the day she dies in labor.

I honestly can never tell what is a LARP or not a LARP. I prefer to not worry about details. Just know that every girl is a slut and you're good to go.

I hope an incel locks her in his basement and forces her to give birth to his children until the day she dies in labor.

LMAO nice

why did you waste your time watching this
I want to always stay updated on how far normie's brains have rotted.
In mario kart 64.
I honestly can never tell what is a LARP or not a LARP. I prefer to not worry about details. Just know that every girl is a slut and you're good to go.
If all men applied this rule to foids the world would be a lot better than it is now.