Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest injustice is that i mog my sisters to oblivion and yet i am a incel while they aren’t

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I am up to 15-20 cm taller than them, i am more intelligent, i have a better personality, i can carry them both at once because i am like 5 times stronger than them. They are also fully aware of my genetic superiority, since they are submissive towards me and respect me. When they are scared to walk at night, they call me to walk with them, they ask me to open the Glas for them and shit… they even ask me when they don’t understand something because they know i am way smarter

And yet they are seen as „superior“ by our parents and by society because they are women LMAO

Also they have a dozen white knights simping for them

Last edited:
then you are heightsmatch (for foid POV)

:bluepill::bluepill:

most man are.

no they are using you :feelsLSD:
It doesen’t matter what i say since you would disagree with everything, no matter what it is because you are trying to „trigger“ me LMAO

It doesen’t matter what i say since you would disagree with everything, no matter what it is because you are trying to „trigger“ me LMAO
facts :society:

why do guys on this forum keep whining about how girls live on tutorial mode? like it's water is wet tier knowledge and none of us here would sacrifice being male to be born a female. imagine being born weak, scrawny, subject to bleeding every month, and being sensitive as hell after knowing what it's like to live in a male body. living life on tutorial mode comes with its own costs that i'd rather not pay. the grass is always greener on the other side.

edit: forgot to mention that girls are also born with brains that can't appreciate good vidya. imagine not being able to enjoy bo2 zombies or elden ring cuz you were born with a brain that gets its dopamine from youtube makeup tutorial videos instead

Antonio Banderas' Laptop Reaction | Know Your Meme' Laptop Reaction | Know Your Meme
Incel: Tells about his life just to vent

Incel 2: Water :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

didn't just say water. i gave u reasons for why u should be grateful to be male and not envy whores.
I didn’t say i am not grateful to be a male, i said it’s unfair that i‘m seen as less while actually being genetically superior to my female counterparts

And yet they are seen as „superior“ by our parents and by society because they are women LMAO

Also they have a dozen white knights simping for them
Tell your parents and those whiteknight fags they aren't superior than you at anything except taking dick.