Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The biggest difference from this website and .org is the lack of faggots

darktriad_cel

darktriad_cel

Recruit
★★★
Kind of a culture shock ngl

In looksmax .org it’s pretty common for most users to be faggots and flirt with each orher

It’s over for that website tbh even mods are faggots

I would receive dick pics through pm out of nowhere, not to mention the constant fapping to psl gods

But here it seems everyone is so manly

Lifefuel but ig my mind is polluted by the constant dick threads and users masturbTing to chico for the 200th time

Have you ever Kissed, Held hands, Hugged, or had Sex? Have you ever been flirted to, or shown interest in?

Have you ever Kissed, Held hands, Hugged, or had Sex? Have you ever been flirted to, or shown interest in?

kissed and sex is a no in my 19 years

Hugged id say yes due to female friends I’ve had in the past but they were no more than friends

Now shown interest im not sure of in all honesty I’m too autistic to notice

The girl who mostly showed interest in me was back when I was 16 but i don’t really consider that an example because those were COVID times and I was mask frauding

As for nowadays idk what’s the difference of girls just being nice and wanting to be friends or interest

I don’t fit in with men most times so I end up hanging out with girls more but it’s in a purely platonic way at least I’d assume to them, I am a diagnosed aspie so I have no understanding of human interactions

Another young teen on this forum I'm curious what mod is going to ascend now and leave a goodbye message like @Komesarj

I made an account on looksmax to see what it is. That forum is beyond over

They allow trannies to join on that forum, despite it being a male-only community, so I don’t understand why trannies needs to post estrogen/transmaxxing threads when they could just post them on r/MTF or r/FTM or the numerous of other tranny related subreddit.

I discourage anyone to join that forum. 80% of the userbase have photos of irl shirtless chads and irl foid profile pic, I also do not like people with irl profile photos of human beings or constantly seeing threads of irl human beings, and majority of them are male too.

Last edited:
Fuck off back to Looksmax , faggot

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq

They would get upset when i put ss soldier as pfp lol

They even banned Nazi avis
(((Looksmax.Org)))

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario
They should get rid of all of the irl avis (Chad/foid worship) instead of the Nazi avis

so basically its for richcels. For some reason rich kids are often gay. I knew a rich chink that went to my high school whos dad owned a beer company and was a millionaire. He brought a chad to china who came out as a faggot a month later. I think he let the chad fuck him in the ass on their private jet then they fucked for week straight before the chad returned from china and the chink stayed. The asian was a “twink” and the chad was one of those big burly ‘everyones gay but me’ tough guys who you can tell are gay (before he even came out)
I noticed that rich kids tend to commonly be faggots
All faggots and richfags deserve death.

@IceStorm
@DarkStarDown
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes::yes:

@Murder Mario

Same with 4chan and even disqus, so many homos everywhere, when I was young and in my teens we used to bully and sometimes beat homos if they mouthed back, now they have been so normalized they are even on niche forums spreading filth

This is a faggot free zone

Like I've been saying since early 2020:

Looksmax is full of faggots.