Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest degenerate scum in society is the numale

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
The saddest and most depraved of female attention is the numale.

You think Incels have it bad? Nope, most of us don't actively become slaves to women for the chance to have sex. We have accepted our fates as the genetic trash that we are. We don't try and force ourselves into the spotlight. Incels are people that get passed up by women for the opportunity of sex, and we fully understand the why and how of the situation. The Blackpill is very real.

The numale however, spends countless hours wasting their time trying to vie for the attention of the female. They see their behaviour as chivalrous, bold, daring. They are Incels who want to be Chads. Their fate is worse than an Incels, because Incels have lost the ability to hope, all we do is cope. Whereas numales have a lot of hope which is often crushed when the female spots a chad. This wouldn't stop the numale from slaving away for the female species, as they do all the hardwork for the females in society. They are slaves to women and I almost pity them if it were not for them trying to force Incels into the same fate as them with their 'respect women' mentality.

Personally, I don't hate all women. But I do despise people will slave mentalities, such as the numales, and the females who would be slaves to Chads.

Numales believe that femails will give sex if they put enough nice guy coins in. Trust me. They do, as much as they claim to not think that.

trXi8Re.jpg

Someone here wrote a great OP recently about how numales have the worst of both worlds.

I forgot to comment there back then that they also often have the worst from both worlds, because they are as bitchy and feminist and backstabbing as women, and yet as aggressive, lecturing and smartassing as men. They want to AMOG you with their bullshit opinions AND backstab you like a fucking bitch. Like passive-aggressive bullies.

This what I think about these cuck betabux white knight numales orbiters. I hate them the most. They are one of the main reasons 80/20 exists.

Sadly though, these numale faggots are able use their evil white privilege to find Indian or Asian girlfriends.

NegroKing said:
Sadly though, these numale faggots are able use their evil white privilege to find Indian or Asian girlfriends.

Exactly. At least they have that.

Numales are the reason I lift. It might not find me a woman, but I refuse to look as pathetic and doughy as them.

Numales are the worst..when I saw my friend post #howwecanchange I deleted my Facebook. I don't need that crap in my life making me depressed!