Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The biggest blackpill on jb's

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Jbs

this is why not to go for jb's. They are the most hypergamous cunts, someone used a pretty boy chad to catfish them on a teen dating app.

Jbs mostly stupid as fuck, I know that it's not what u should wait from females (intelligence etc), but it's disgusting to communicate with a lot of them

Op pls ask them at what age they started having sex and post screencaps

Lol these whores will have sucked over 100 cocks by the time they are 18 and then it only really starts for them :lul::lul::lul:

One time a 16 year old shopping bagger seemed to be flirty with me and asked to take my groceries to my car, I never had that happen from 25 year old femoids working in customer service. Lots of jbs would rather take a grown man who is at least a 5, than a mini chad.

14 and already like this, damn just damn

View attachment 15112

this is why not to go for jb's. They are the most hypergamous cunts, someone used a pretty boy chad to catfish them on a teen dating app.
Because you could go to jail.
Jbs mostly stupid as fuck, I know that it's not what u should wait from females (intelligence etc), but it's disgusting to communicate with a lot of them
Agreed.

Their intelligence doesn't appear until they outgrow social media.
What needs to be done first is to find a Chad with pics of himself to catfish JB.

Don't plan on meeting JB unless u can convince them to help out your pal.

Then tell us how that went.

Last edited:
One time a 16 year old shopping bagger seemed to be flirty with me and asked to take my groceries to my car, I never had that happen from 25 year old femoids working in customer service. Lots of jbs would rather take a grown man who is at least a 5, than a mini chad.
should have kidnapped her while your trunk was open

JBs are sluts.
Roasties in their 20s care only about chads.
MILFs either don't even look on non-chad young guys or seek for betabuxxes.
It's OVER.

Teen dating app? Why am I surprised.

Teen dating app? Why am I surprised.
yeah i tried these when i was bluepilled, nothing lol, then i used a tyrone and had over 1k likes from girls ages 14-25 jfl

Daily reminder that AoC is feminist garbage designed to keep men from possibly having access to decent virgin wife material.

Daily reminder that AoC is feminist garbage designed to keep men from possibly having access to decent virgin wife material.
"But they're innocent and can't think for themselves."

Fucking THIS.

Is this some tinder alternative?

I would say eliminate age of consent but that just makes it so that roastie teachers can legally fuck highschool Chads.