Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Big Four Incel Traits

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
1. Being Fucking Ugly and/or a Midget
Obviously biggest incel trait by far is being extremely ugly or a midget or both in many cases. Being ugly means every single social interaction is rigged against you. Everytime someone interacts with you they will see your ugly mug and or midget height. When someone sees an ugly male, they feel immense subconcious hatred towards you. And when people see a manlet, they view the manlet as a bug, someone who is no threat, not worthy of respect. No one ever respects a "man"let.

2.Being a PoorFag
Being a poorfag is extremely brutal. There is nothing worse than being a poor faggot. Poorfags have no money to surgery max nor copes, in extreme cases poorfags in shitholes cannot even get a uni degree. They tend to have garbage trash tier parents as well. There is no foundation to build wealth, no foundation to build connections, no stress free environment where creativity can be put to use, everyday is brutal. And the brutality never ends, not now not ever.

3. Garbage Parents
This is another brutal incel trait. Having parents who abuse you, treat you like a slave or pet, and finally keep you bluepilled are the worst. These type of garbage parents are very common amongst incels. @universallyabhorred has posted alot about this. His parents abused him, treated him worse than slaves in 1800s got treated. These type of garbage parents blame their children for all the failures while taking no responsiblity, @mylifeistrash has posted extensively regarding this issue, many many boomer fathers will blame their sons for failure and feed them bluepilled shit which results in them failing over and over. Every time they will blame the son, not once taking an ounce of responsiblity.

4. Mental Illness
Many many incels here have depression, anhedonia, and other horrible mental problems as a result of being abused and treated like shit entire life. It is a natural result of being raised by garbage parents, having no financial nor genetic foundation , and horrible luck. This is extremely brutal. Many mental illnesses will last for years and decades. You cannot escape them, even after incels moneymax,meditation max, diet max, gymcel this will follow them around. I have done all the aforementioned things and am still doing them, yet I cannot escape anhedonia/depression. It follows me everywhere, and leaks into everything. Nothing gives me pleasure, and life is extremely brutal.

I have all four of these traits its ovER:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have all four of these traits its ovER:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Sadly same here. It sucks and we cannot fix any of them besides #2 which is what I am working on.

It's really all four. My mum said she will have to live in a trainer once I move out and she gets no child support anymore.

It's really all four. My mum said she will have to live in a trainer once I move out and she gets no child support anymore.
Its really bullshit how many of us have been fucked by these. Literally nothing can be done about them except #2 and even that will take years, it took me many many years to finally get out of it. Yet I am still very far from being able to permanetly drop out this fucking rat race.

I would replace 2 with being ethnic. I know 1 largely covers ethnics, but only in the sense that very few sand, curry, or ricemen are PSL5+ compared to Nordics or meds, but a PSL8 ethnic, say Roshan, is equivalent to a foid of a PSL5 JBW

Its really bullshit how many of us have been fucked by these. Literally nothing can be done about them except #2 and even that will take years, it took me many many years to finally get out of it. Yet I am still very far from being able to permanetly drop out this fucking rat race.
Being poor working class is second nature to me. What really pisses me off is looks tho. But it still angries me to see all those rich faggots living in big houses with their parents, getting good universities paid, posting their dad-paid holidays and whatever.

Chad can be poor and/or have bad parents and still get laid easily though. Genes >> Upbringing.

Chad can be poor and/or have bad parents and still get laid easily though. Genes >> Upbringing.
Yeah thats why I put being ugly as the worst.but having money and good parents can mean hookers,arranged marriage, surgery maxing and other things.

Yeah thats why I put being ugly as the worst.but having money and good parents can mean hookers,arranged marriage, surgery maxing and other things.
It is true that money is good for surgerymaxxing though. Arranged marriages are only practiced in some ethnic minorities nowadays though. Paid sex also does not give one near as much pleasure as unpaid sex.

isnt 4 more like a consequence from being incel rather than a trait?

It is true that money is good for surgerymaxxing though. Arranged marriages are only practiced in some ethnic minorities nowadays though. Paid sex also does not give one near as much pleasure as unpaid sex.
This is true but it is best we can get and we have to settle with unfortunately
isnt 4 more like a consequence from being incel rather than a trait?
Yes tho extreme mental illness such as schizophrenic incels and brain damaged ones etc. Can be incel due to that alone.

Obviously biggest incel trait by far is being extremely ugly or a midget or both in many cases. Being ugly means every single social interaction is rigged against you. Everytime someone interacts with you they will see your ugly mug and or midget height. When someone sees an ugly male, they feel immense subconcious hatred towards you. And when people see a manlet, they view the manlet as a bug, someone who is no threat, not worthy of respect. No one ever respects a "man"let.

2.Being a PoorFag
Being a poorfag is extremely brutal. There is nothing worse than being a poor faggot. Poorfags have no money to surgery max nor copes, in extreme cases poorfags in shitholes cannot even get a uni degree. They tend to have garbage trash tier parents as well. There is no foundation to build wealth, no foundation to build connections, no stress free environment where creativity can be put to use, everyday is brutal. And the brutality never ends, not now not ever.

3. Garbage Parents
This is another brutal incel trait. Having parents who abuse you, treat you like a slave or pet, and finally keep you bluepilled are the worst. These type of garbage parents are very common amongst incels. @universallyabhorred has posted alot about this. His parents abused him, treated him worse than slaves in 1800s got treated. These type of garbage parents blame their children for all the failures while taking no responsiblity, @mylifeistrash has posted extensively regarding this issue, many many boomer fathers will blame their sons for failure and feed them bluepilled shit which results in them failing over and over. Every time they will blame the son, not once taking an ounce of responsiblity.

4. Mental Illness
Many many incels here have depression, anhedonia, and other horrible mental problems as a result of being abused and treated like shit entire life. It is a natural result of being raised by garbage parents, having no financial nor genetic foundation , and horrible luck. This is extremely brutal. Many mental illnesses will last for years and decades. You cannot escape them, even after incels moneymax,meditation max, diet max, gymcel this will follow them around. I have done all the aforementioned things and am still doing them, yet I cannot escape anhedonia/depression. It follows me everywhere, and leaks into everything. Nothing gives me pleasure, and life is extremely brutal.
Smells like a breath of fresh air to be free from the chains of bluepill

4/4 brutal over

I have university degree and still am poor though it was not a high tier degree, in fact my school exams were harder than my university degree.

I have mental illnesses but I also am an autist, incel dom never caused my mental plagues but it made them worse

All you need is No 1 - that's enough. Unless, of course, you have wealth, then girls will come a-flockin' all of a sudden.

I have 3/4

All of them apart from bad parents. They are quite shitty compared to the average parent but nowhere near as bad as universllyyabored or whatever he's called has it.
no stress free environment where creativity can be put to use, everyday is brutal.
Bruh are you a poorcel yourself?

This is extremely accurate.

I have 3/4

All of them apart from bad parents. They are quite shitty compared to the average parent but nowhere near as bad as universllyyabored or whatever he's called has it.

Bruh are you a poorcel yourself?

This is extremely accurate.
No longer am I poorcel but I was in the past and it was brutal. I used to go to a private middlschool with scholarship and financial aid. It was so fucking brutal being money mogged by these rich white trustfund chads and stacies that I went to public school for highscool.

2.Being a PoorFag

3. Garbage Parents

4. Mental Illness
I have all four Except being a midget/manlet.

2.Being a PoorFag

3. Garbage Parents

4. Mental Illness
Great thread, I have all four of these traits. I am fucking ugly, though not a midget, but not tall enough either. I don't have any money of my own and have to rely on my shitty parents. My parents did treat me like shit and I had to assert dominance over them to get them to stop, though I still have no relationship with them. On top of mental illness I have fucking autistic disability too, which is the main reason I was abused so brutally, bullied horribly and ended up with no friends or acquaintances. Being shit on my entire life gave me mental illnesses like depression, PTSD, OCD etc.

Last edited:
everything apart from 2. is correct

I have them all

3/4 not really a poorfag

3/4, I love my parents

I'm just a manlet but other than that I think I got none of the rest at least. My thoughts are so frequently hateful and violent that I've at times thought I was mentally ill but on closer reflection I decided I was sane since I'm still pretty self aware. That one is kinda up in the air I guess but I'd lean towards a gracious 1/4