Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The big confusion of cucks about cause -> effect, or why we are bitter towards wahmen.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
As i've said in another thread, cucks are not necessarily stupid, but the fact they HAVE to deny how thing works in order to cope with their shitty life makes their IQ drop almost to the single digit.

We are resentful, frustrated and bitter towards women BECAUSE they treated us like shit for something we have out of control (our looks), it's not the opposite. Women are not ignoring us because of that. Women drink the cum of people that they KNOW they are terrible just because they are blessed with good genetics.

It's simple cucks, try to apply some wax to your stupid bald head while fixing your black glasses, maybe you'll get it.

At the end of the novel, Orwell writes that Winston had won a victory over himself. Winston's victory was his ability to fully accept the Party's political agenda and genuinely love Big Brother. Winston forced himself to neglect logic and learned the technique of simultaneously believing two contradicting ideas, which is known as "doublethink."

Cucks have won a victory over themselves. Because they have mastered the ultimate feminist skill of doublethinking, there is no limit to the number of contradicting viewpoints they can simultaneously hold.

You stupid inkwell, stop having such misogynistic views, accept your estrogen patch and maybe one day you will learn to respect women. :soy:

Last edited:
I strongly believe that cucks are natural born masochists.
Natural born pussies
They like to obey. They like to be under someone's rule.
As such anyone telling them to act for themselves becomes their enemy.
As i said in one of my threads, cops are simps and simps are cops

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back