Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The betabux meme is soon to be over

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
Women are nowadays more independent economically, due to feminism and the obligation for companies to hire a certain amount of women, they are more likely to land jobs than you, so the beta "provider" role is becoming a meme.
The only hope are third-world countries and east europe countries where women are more traditional and value a man with a job and money.

However, 70% of women still want to marry a man that has a higher income than them. But yes, a lot of women are going to demand more and more. So the future is still somewhat bleak for most men.

However, 70% of women still want to marry a man that has a higher income than them. But yes, a lot of women are going to demand more and more. So the future is still somewhat bleak for most men.
H Y P E R G A M Y.

Third world countries were only a strategy before the internet and television.

Now that they know how people live in the west they will never settle. They will lie for a green card/citizenship and milk you dry in every way but sexually until they get here and get a job then suck Chad's dick.

Third world countries were only a strategy before the internet and television.

Now that they know how people live in the west they will never settle. They will lie for a green card/citizenship and milk you dry in every way but sexually until they get here and get a job then suck Chad's dick.
Neat

If men are not good enough for them, I betcha most of them would become Lesbians.
That's not the case in thailand. They fuck anyone with a few bucks. Women will submit if they have no better options or privileges.

That's not the case in thailand. They fuck anyone with a few bucks. Women will submit if they have no better options or privileges.

Did you watch that TLC video with the man and the ugly fat Thai bitch who wanted him to buy her thousands in gold?

I have seen posted it here atleast twice.

They will try to milk you dry/scam you. A Thai prostitute would be better than that.

Unless you're able to attract Thai girls off the internet on looks alone betabuxxing them is a recipe for disaster.

Did you watch that TLC video with the man and the ugly fat Thai bitch who wanted him to buy her thousands in gold?

I have seen posted it here atleast twice.

They will try to milk you dry/scam you. A Thai prostitute would be better than that.

Unless you're able to attract Thai girls off the internet on looks alone betabuxxing them is a recipe for disaster.
Yup, I was talking about prostitutes. I might betabux a little in thailand, because I can leave her whenever I want and things are cheaper there. That stupid guy on the TLC show should of dumped her after he fucked her a few times.

Link to the video?

Its from the TLC show 90 day fiance, where people marry americans via the K1 visa system. Basically some of the Americans are ugly as fuck or fat, and are just visa maxxing to get a partner. There are some hilariously mismatched pairs.

David and Annie are one. Mohammed and Danielle are another. Go watch on youtube.

but for women too if they cant ultimate satisfy their hypergamous nature and have to settle for a normie.
Its from the TLC show 90 day fiance, where people marry americans via the K1 visa system. Basically some of the Americans are ugly as fuck or fat, and are just visa maxxing to get a partner. There are some hilariously mismatched pairs.

David and Annie are one. Mohammed and Danielle are another. Go watch on youtube.
almost every single foreigner on the show is just doing it for the green card, its sad really

Women do not want to subconsciously work thoug, it’s in their nature to want a provider l

Women are most miserable since records began so let them all work themselves to death whilst incels neet and live of the government

almost every single foreigner on the show is just doing it for the green card, its sad really

Thats why visamaxxing is real, and why I recommend westerncels do it. Best part is you literally have to sleep with someone for a marriage to be considered valid, otherwise it can be annulled and the partner deported.

Americans can get a prenup which are rock solid in american courts, so they can't have all their shit taken (as if most cels have anything worth taking).

but why would a woman want to work when they can get a free working betaux that will give them anything?

but why would a woman want to work when they can get a free working betaux that will give them anything?
Because women care about their social status, and it's become cool for women to be wageslaves instead of housemoms.

Reminder that you can never use logic when dealing with female decision making.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back