Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The "Beta Uprising" will never happen.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
When there are excess males who aren't in a relationship in a population, it can lead to instability within a population. This is the basis of what some people here call a "Beta Uprising", where those relationshipless males would riot and force changes in the law to make it easier for them to enter a relationship.

However, this won't happen in our lifetime and will probably never happen.

If governments start to fear some kind of dissent from the (young) male population, they will create a war (maybe introducing compulsory conscription), where these young men will be sent off to die. Obviously Incels and Chads will both be sent to war, but incels with their weak genetics will be cannon fodder frontline infantry while dashing young Chads, will get places as military commanders, or some other safe position. This will cause mass deaths of anyone who would be a threat to society (in this case, it would be incels).

I know that a lot of us use "Beta Uprising" as a meme, but there are some people who think it could happen, when the brutal realitypill is that it will never happen.

The real reason the beta uprising will not happen is because it's an oxymoron. Betas do not lead uprisings, alphas do.

Betas have never comited an uprising in all of history, it has always either been normies or chad.
How are the guys that can't even get a kiss from a girl supposed to have an uprising.

The real reason the beta uprising will not happen is because it's an oxymoron. Betas do not lead uprisings, alphas do.
Betas have never comited an uprising in all of history, it has always either been normies or chad.
How are the guys that can't even get a kiss from a girl supposed to have an uprising.
beta uprisings can happen but they are never successful, or nowadays it will be crushed before it begins. only alphas can lead an uprising or change (see hitler/ISIS)

Yes it will.

When sex robots are exactly the same as women, femoids will be utterly worthless.

Think of it like a economics problem, the demand for a femoid will crumble and a massive supply of them will mean they will be willing to spread legs for incels.

The value of a femoid is skyrocketing right now, but sex robots like Westworld will legit make their value drop faster than their panties when they see chad.

It can happen under the condition that they're high T and redpilled af, which most incels aren't.

Yes it will.

When sex robots are exactly the same as women, femoids will be utterly worthless.

Think of it like a economics problem, the demand for a femoid will crumble and a massive supply of them will mean they will be willing to spread legs for incels.

The value of a femoid is skyrocketing right now, but sex robots like Westworld will legit make their value drop faster than their panties when they see chad.
they will suppress that technology just like pharmaceutical companies suppress cancer medications, or oil and gas companies suppressing renewable energy sources

they will suppress that technology just like pharmaceutical companies suppress cancer medications, or oil and gas companies suppressing renewable energy sources
They can't supress that lmao, nobody is going to want to let another company take market share and Government won't be able to do shit to stop it.

So many people will legit go ER on the world if they ever suppressed a high quality sex robot.

They can't supress that lmao, nobody is going to want to let another company take market share and Government won't be able to do shit to stop it.

So many people will legit go ER on the world if they ever suppressed a high quality sex robot.
you will never know about it LMAO they will kill its creators. Also why do you think there are so many stories about AI become dangerous. they say it so they can suppress that technology

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/stephen-hawking-ai-could-be-worst-event-in-civilization.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/elon-musk-billion-dollar-crusade-to-stop-ai-space-x

beta uprisings can happen but they are never successful, or nowadays it will be crushed before it begins. only alphas can lead an uprising or change (see hitler/ISIS)

Most uprisings are not successful. Which uprisings do you know of that were led by betas?

What is this cope? Chads are the ones who lose in wars because they are perceived as strong. It's the weak beta males who find ways to avoid combat.

you will never know about it LMAO they will kill its creators. Also why do you think there are so many stories about AI become dangerous. they say it so they can suppress that technology

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/stephen-hawking-ai-could-be-worst-event-in-civilization.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/elon-musk-billion-dollar-crusade-to-stop-ai-space-x
stop coping, they need incels for tax purposes. All of us going neet is another thing that will hurt these fucking cunts badly.

All they care about is money, if sexbots are £££ making they will happen, It's just a matter of time relax.

30 years and we will have a harem of stacy sex robots. If not we will get them in the afterlife after slaying roasties and cucks.

There are some alpha incels like ogrecels. Being incel just means you're ugly and can't get laid for free, but you can still be alpha. Plus I would imagine all the men in bad marriages getting betabuxxed or got divorced will be joining us too.

They can't send men to war and specifically target the incels putting them in the most dangerous locations. A war can't be created out of nothing, and there's many anarchists and liberals who are very against wars, if they made it a mandatory draft there would be riots and most of them would dodge the draft. I'll never get drafted for the shitty US, I rather hop the border into canada or mexico.

There are many people who can take the place of sex robot makers. And america can't do anything to the inventors in asia who will sell them to us here. And cryptocurrencies will severely fuck the gov. over too. They don't stand a chance.

Beta uprising is an oxymoron

It's not going to happen because less than 0.03% of men die virgins and this isn't going to change There's no army here to uprise lmao, only some super natural miracle that could cause that.

The rest of you who delude yourselves into thinking you're incel because you're going through a lonely patch will deservedly get shut down fast.

It's not going to happen because less than 0.03% of men die virgins and this isn't going to change There's no army here to uprise lmao, only some super natural miracle that could cause that.

The rest of you who delude yourselves into thinking you're incel because you're going through a lonely patch will deservedly get shut down fast.
You don't have to be a virgin to be an incel or beta.

It won't happen because not enough of beta males have contempt for society.

We can make them angry by handing them blackpills whenever we can. That's why IT keeps trying to stop us.

We can make them angry by handing them blackpills whenever we can. That's why IT keeps trying to stop us.
They will only laugh in your face, and want to disassociate with you as fast as they can.

They will only laugh in your face, and want to disassociate with you as fast as they can.
I've blackpilled some of my friends and they thought I was cool. We can also blackpill anonymously on the internet like we're doing on here. If incel becomes like a religion and has it's own sector in society, they won't be able to laugh at us anymore or deny it's a big issue. If people welcome jahova's witness into their home to talk about nonsense, then they will for sure give us a listen because we come with facts and logic.

"day of rope", "beta uprising", it's all a cope to avoid taking direct action and keep believing that one undetermined day it will all just change on it's own. They tell themselves that one day all the resentment will explode and the world will feel their wrath, but things never change without direct force. So, they all just slowly, LDAR.

Like the bear guy said, "Beta Uprising" is an oxymoron; weak submissive betas don't rise up to fight for anything, that's why they're betas, that's why society steps all over them, always has and will always continue to do so.
It starts with you. Nothing can change until you take action - and you can only change so much. Take care guys

you will never know about it LMAO they will kill its creators

I legit think you are trolling now because you can't be this retarded, you should have just started off the thread saying - "oh btw i'll be ignoring all arguments no matter what" because even when given legitimate arguments you say BS like this. Dudes are literally getting assassinated now for making sex robots even when there's money to be made lol.

This, ironically its guys like OP that keep it from happening ever, its a self fulfilling prophecy.

I've blackpilled some of my friends and they thought I was cool. We can also blackpill anonymously on the internet like we're doing on here. If incel becomes like a religion and has it's own sector in society, they won't be able to laugh at us anymore or deny it's a big issue. If people welcome jahova's witness into their home to talk about nonsense, then they will for sure give us a listen because we come with facts and logic.
Eh, I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes. I can't see a bunch of virgins on the internet taken seriously by the masses.

I could see MGTOWs or Tradcons leading an uprising

Most incels are just ugly alphas.

The betas we are talking about are low T cucks who back feminism and liberalism.

If only tradcons were redpilled on female nature and female sexual degeneracy...
They are to a certain extent. They'd do the uprising for eco-political reasons.

Lmao at chad going to war.
There is a reason the chad meme consists of him running from any form of responsibility.

during World War I and two and even the Vietnam War many chance draft Dodge by hiding out with the pictures they were fucking and the wives of guys who went off the fight and die in the war.

I never would have guessed

They're betas for a reason.