Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The best way to suicide is actually heroin overdose.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
I've searched for years a good way to suicide.

But it was right here, someone just said about it, I never read it before.

Tenor

Roping is shit, you need to be so low inhib to do it.
Blow your brains out with a gun is very hard for europecels to do.

Every other traditionnal way to suicide is shit and won't work.

Actually all you need to do is to inject yourself an high dose of heroin you bought on the deep web, inject yourself for fun at first, just to experience one of the greatest drug ever, and then you inject yourself even more until you just stop breathing while living the dream.

It's painless, you just feel very tired and just stop to breathe.

Tumblr nfa440YMMU1tq4of6o1 500

And besides, heroin is a drug of people enjoying life. Nobody will expect you were an incel if you die of a heroin overdose.
They'll assume you were a guy who enjoyed his youth to the point of death.

How cool is that?
You don't even need to be low inhib, you just need to just try it at first, and right after just inject yourself even more and die.

59a

I won't ropemaxx, I'll heroinmaxx, ded srs.

Thats a very deep method tbh

You can buy poppy seeds over amazon. They're literally coated with heroin. Try to pace yourself, though. I NEARLY died if not for the vomiting. Super pleasant, btw.

Poppy seed tea.

What if you want to enjoy herion more and don't want to die right away from an overdose?

As an incel, drug maxxing is the only proper cope

I prefer shaped charges as a method to rope tbh.

Funnest method I've found is to go skydiving without a parachute. When I went skydiving, I wasn't strapped to the instructor until way after they opened the doors and the first few people jumped out, only got strapped when it was my turn. Had like a 10 minute window to take the plunge, was tempting af tbh. I'll probably do that over rope when I go through with it.

I've searched for years a good way to suicide.

But it was right here, someone just said about it, I never read it before.

View attachment 246629

Roping is shit, you need to be so low inhib to do it.
Blow your brains out with a gun is very hard for europecels to do.

Every other traditionnal way to suicide is shit and won't work.

Actually all you need to do is to inject yourself an high dose of heroin you bought on the deep web, inject yourself for fun at first, just to experience one of the greatest drug ever, and then you inject yourself even more until you just stop breathing while living the dream.

It's painless, you just feel very tired and just stop to breathe.

View attachment 246631

And besides, heroin is a drug of people enjoying life. Nobody will expect you were an incel if you die of a heroin overdose.
They'll assume you were a guy who enjoyed his youth to the point of death.

How cool is that?
You don't even need to be low inhib, you just need to just try it at first, and right after just inject yourself even more and die.

View attachment 246632

I won't ropemaxx, I'll heroinmaxx, ded srs.
how much do i have to take ?

A bullet in your head seems better

Sorry, but helping you in this endeavour is a crime in my country legislation.

Just use helium, I hear it's good

Sallekhana is the absolute best method.

But it takes skill and you have to be a tryhard.

Too expensive
Not tryna be a dick but I think I mentioned this a while back on a thread
Advantage of STEM coping I guess, I'll get enough money to rope in style

Wouldn't even know where to get it.

Wouldn't even know where to get it.
Pretty simple, you type "onion market" in any browser, you sort by less than a month, you click on links, you purchase bitcoins, you go to the market, you purchase your shit and you're done, just wait a week for it to jump in your mail box and start the thing

Pretty simple, you type "onion market" in any browser, you sort by less than a month, you click on links, you purchase bitcoins, you go to the market, you purchase your shit and you're done, just wait a week for it to jump in your mail box and start the thing
https://dark.fail/
ONLY reliable place on clearweb for dnm links dont get phished

A bullet in your head seems better

I read in a suicide "pain index" vlog compiled by professional neurologists, that self inflicted gun-shot was one of the relatively painless ways to go.

Worst are beheading or being set on fire.

ermaxx instead

I read in a suicide "pain index" vlog compiled by professional neurologists, that self inflicted gun-shot was one of the relatively painless ways to go.

Same.

Being set on fire is brutal tbh the pain is insane and if u survive your life will be ten times worse

beheading is paniful? wtf how

Never tried heroine

How expensive and what’s the lethal dosage

It would instantly kill me? Genuinely curious rn
You would get high first, then as soon as the rest metabolize, your breathing would slow down. It would be like a peaceful way of passing out

If my surgeries don’t work heroin sounds like another option

You would get high first, then as soon as the rest metabolize, your breathing would slow down. It would be like a peaceful way of passing out
Thanks a lot brocel :feelsokman: