Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best way to stop aging visually?

PEETER

PEETER

Veteran
★★
Foods? Habits? please share

get 8 hrs of sleep and eats lots of rice (ded srs btw)

I'm 22 and i'm already balding, so just do the opposite of what I do

The sun will age you a lot, look for pics online of long haul truckers that get the sun in the same side of the face for years. A little bit of sunscreen does make a difference over time.
Sleep enough.
Stay fit.

Saturated animal fat and kolesterol. Vitamin A and D. No stress, plenty of sleep. Don't laugh you'll get lines.

Norwooding prevention? Topical androgen blockers.
Collagen and skin elasticity? Tretinoin/Retin-A.
Hair graying? L-Tyrosine.
Biological aging? Intermittent fasting, antioxidants, and telomere protectors.

I know this is said a lot, but a good healthy lifestyle is also great for anti-aging. Try to have a healthy lifestyle and keep yourself lean, and I guarantee you will outlast a lot of people.

Norwooding prevention? Topical androgen blockers.
Collagen and skin elasticity? Tretinoin/Retin-A.
Hair graying? L-Tyrosine.
Biological aging? Intermittent fasting, antioxidants, and telomere protectors.

I know this is said a lot, but a good healthy lifestyle is also great for anti-aging. Try to have a healthy lifestyle and keep yourself lean, and I guarantee you will outlast a lot of people.
What about the sun? Is it really the worst thing for your skin?

What about the sun? Is it really the worst thing for your skin?
You should try to wear sunscreen whenever possible, especially if you're white. Not the worst thing for your skin, but it should be avoided as much as possible.

This is the only good thing about being a babyface.

Die and become dust >_<

35g of Sodium Nitrate and hire someone to put a bunch of formaldehyde on you.

37A760BB BE89 489A A48D 6C75537405D9

This seems more like a Looksmax question. We wouldn't know how to do that here.

• deep pore cleanser lotion
  • water activated gel cleanser
  • apply an herb mint facial mask every morning, leave on for 10 minutes
  • Always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.
  • moisturizer
  • anti-aging eye balm
  • moisturizing protective lotion
  • a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine

I do not understand, what's up with rice? where I live is a dish served every day so is it bad or something?

I haven't eaten rice and noodles in years so I'm not worried but I would like to know please.

I do not understand, what's up with rice? where I live is a dish served every day so is it bad or something?

I haven't eaten rice and noodles in years so I'm not worried but I would like to know please.
>south america 100%
Also don't eat rice that shit is bad, all grains are.
Foods? Habits? please share
best way to don't age is to avoid sunlight, in other words rotting, UV radiation is major cause of ageing.

retinol cream 0,05% or 0,01 (depends how sensitive your skin is) every night, don't expose yourself too much to the sun (just your back to get vitamin D). Take selenium, vitamin C and D, zinc, eat animal protein, 8 hours of sleep daily, all of this for collagen production.

After 32yo, botox twice a year(forehead, glabellar and crow's feet areas).

You can also do CO2 fracturing every year, although it's expansive but it will make your face skin complete regenerate, same effect of retinol cream but much faster. Deep phenol peeling is even stronger and more transformative, but downtime is at least 3 weeks.

And, do not gain or lose much weight after 27.