Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The best way to process must read threads

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★★★★
I use the text to speech feature on my microsoft edge browser. the TTS is suprisingly human sounding. I could listen to an entire book using the best voices. I've been using it on must read threads and it's so much easier to process than reading tbh. I can read and listen at the same time. My ADHD doesn't get the best of me

Never knew that was a thing. Maybe I should try it

Could be nice for listening to in the background while playing a game

Could be nice for listening to in the background while playing a game
I might make youtube videos converting these posts into audio form like audiobooks. A massive BP audiobook jfl. I will also put cool ambient music in the background. Like silent hill and that kind of stuff. Idk if I have the motivation to do all that though.

I dont have the attention span for that shit but good idea

I might make youtube videos converting these posts into audio form like audiobooks. A massive BP audiobook jfl. I will also put cool ambient music in the background. Like silent hill and that kind of stuff. Idk if I have the motivation to do all that though.
will be comfy vibes

That would be cool, don't know how many views that kind of stuff would get though

brutal zeroattentionspanpill

I dont have the attention span for that shit but good idea
it's so funny when the Text to speech literally says "incels" and "inkels" maybe that's where it came from

That would be cool, don't know how many views that kind of stuff would get though
it will catch on eventually i think. i miss old youtube style content. like old mutahar videos and scaretheatre. that kind of era