Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ''The best way to find a girlfriend is to not actively look for one''

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
We've all seen this garbage tier meme ''advice''. It may seem like a mockery, but I genuinely believe normies unironically think it's good advice.

This ''advice'' usually comes from foids who are like ''I met my current boyfriend while going to a self-improvement class and I wasn't even trying to find a partner :foidSoy:. The problem with incels is they stress too hard about not having a girlfriend. Relax, be yourself, and you will eventually find someone. There is a someone for everyone :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

Dumb, clueless normie foid :feelsseriously:. Of course you can easily find a man even without actively searching for one. Things just happen for you. All you have to do is exist. This is the case for attractive men, too. Yeah, no shit women expressed interest in you, you're good looking :feelsseriously:

They are attractive and people have expressed interest in them throughout their entire lives. So they can't even fathom what's it like to be ugly and have 0 interest shown in you.

I don't believe most people who give this advice do it in good faith. They either want to sabotage you or are too scared to tell you how they truly feel about you being too ugly and undesirable to find love.

I've heard this since i was a teen, over 16 years ago. Where's my GF?

i think it works, or it used to before social media and dating apps, dating apps have give illusion of choice and social media has given them unreasonable expectations from life

The best way to become rich is to do nothing and rot at home

i think it works, or it used to before social media and dating apps, dating apps have give illusion of choice and social media has given them unreasonable expectations from life
No i don't think so. Social media barely existed when i was a teen, didn't work back then. It only works with Chad or pretty boys.

We've all seen this garbage tier meme ''advice''. It may seem like a mockery, but I genuinely believe normies unironically think it's good advice.

This ''advice'' usually comes from foids who are like ''I met my current boyfriend while going to a self-improvement class and I wasn't even trying to find a partner :foidSoy:. The problem with incels is they stress too hard about not having a girlfriend. Relax, be yourself, and you will eventually find someone. There is a someone for everyone :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

Dumb, clueless normie foid :feelsseriously:. Of course you can easily find a man even without actively searching for one. Things just happen for you. All you have to do is exist. This is the case for attractive men, too. Yeah, no shit women expressed interest in you, you're good looking :feelsseriously:

They are attractive and people have expressed interest in them throughout their entire lives. So they can't even fathom what's it like to be ugly and have 0 interest shown in you.
Just a frendly reminder that this is real life, not anime. So of course we aint getting whores anytime soon.

I don't believe most people who give this advice do it in good faith. They either want to sabotage you or are too scared to tell you how they truly feel about you being too ugly and undesirable to find love.
Imo its a nice way of saying "fuck off, who cares, if it happens it happens"

Yeah this advice is literally garbage. Maybe it worked 100 years ago when people lived in small ass towns and women needed to eventually settle down with the first or second man they met.

Nowadays Girls dont even understand what a 'Boyfriend' is anymore and Gen Z women rather hook up with dozens if not hundreds of guys and they can get the same jobs men did 100 years ago. Most Modern women are NOT financially dependent on a working class man.

No i don't think so. Social media barely existed when i was a teen, didn't work back then. It only works with Chad or pretty boys.
people have this fantasy that woman used to be kind, innocent creatures and then the big bad Jewish social media showed up and made them whores when in reality this has been happening since the 60s

people have this fantasy that woman used to be kind, innocent creatures and then the big bad Jewish social media showed up and made them whores when in reality this has been happening since the 60s
Televison shows and Hollywood movies that existed before social media are just as bad as social media. They brainwash foids alot into only wanting Chads. It already starts when they were kids. They might watch some disney channel kids show with a pretty boy in it.

Women are stupid more so the black ones dont trust them

Doing it for 20 years

are you a recluse ? or exceptionally ugly

Little bit of both.
i have seen some normies getting gf by just being social so if you are closed to a failed normie than you might try but yeah dating apps and social media has ruined socializemaxx strategy

This is retarded advice that goes against logic.
There are many variations of that logic :

" Conservative people are usually the most depraved "
" The best way to make money is to not chase money "
" Homophobic people are secretly gay "

Bullshit.

People who actively chase money will make more money than those who dont.
People who embrace convervative ideas will be more conservative than those who go full woke.
People who care about their grades will have better grades on average.
People who care about their health will be healthier than those who dont.
People who dedicate their whole life chasing women will have a higher success rate than those who sit and wait.

If you focus on X, all things being equal, your chances to get X are higher than if you don't, it's that simple.

Why this logic exist is because people confuse causes and consequences.

They notice needy men cant get women, and conclude " It's because they try too hard ". But thats the opposite. They dont fail because they try hard, they try hard because they struggle.

It's as stupid as saying " look, all these people who are obsessed with their health have cancer " when in fact, of course a dude who have cancer will be more preoccupied with his health than a 22 years old healthy dude.

Last edited:
This actually does work if you are attractive, women will seek you out. People that offer this advice to ugly people are deeply bluepilled.

jfl at normie retards and foids who will invent millions of bullshit theories on how to get a girlfriend… all just to avoid admitting the truth “be tall and pretty”

Its pretty hilarious a few years after stopping drinking the kool aid. It's just a million ways to try and seem chad adjacent.

all methods work for women, since the marketplace has a GIGANTIC IMBALANCE OF DEMAND AND SUPPLY. PUSSY IS IN GIGANTIC SHORT SUPPLY COMPARED TO DEMAND

As a sub-5 you need to constantly be trying to meet new women to even have a chance. The lower you go, the more this applies. “It just happens” is something you experience when you’re 7+ male, or 2+ female.

Best way to gain muscle is to not actively go to the gym.

Best way to get better at chess is to not actively play.

Best way to find a criminal is to not actively investigate into the crime.

Best way to get a new job is to stop looking for one.

Best way to pass your exam is to not study.

The best way to score a goal is to stop shooting.

It's the most retarded advice in the world so of course normies constantly repeat it.

This is what older female relatives say because they think it's still 1990.