Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The best video to destroy "consent" argument

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
This video posted by @Regenerator is one of the finest video that destroy the "muh consent" argument.

By "consent" you are shitting up the social norms, upsetting the natural order of male supremacy over the female and eventually a demographic collapse.

View: https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1765018930869842098

Incest is between two consenting adults. I guess that's ok according to the "It's two consenting adults" Argument?

Behind every "consent" argument is a feminist who wants men to be celibate.

Starve them. "Consent" would come in droves. Obviously in GTA 6.

Incest is between two consenting adults. I guess that's ok according to the "It's two consenting adults" Argument?
There was a cannibalism case where both men consented, one was killed and eaten.

There was a cannibalism case where both men consented, one was killed and eaten.
"Consent" Triumphs morality to libertarians & liberals.

Rapist>>> soyboy cuck into femdom

Fuck.

I don't know, man.

I'm ugly, but still have a job, car, and my dignity.
His looks mog me, but I am glad not to be that faggot.

If you are not mentally ill in this society with shit like this around there is something is wrong with you

Women aren't capable of consenting at any capacity, so it should be her father or any other senior guardian ie brother or uncle.

They simply lack the ability to make logical choices and choose sound partners, you give them that and ways to get the best males, you get below replacement birth rates and male inceldom.

Ideally foids would be in camps and for only breeding purposes till foids are completely replaced, its unlikely to ever happen and only a complete collapse of the status quo can we bring back the good days in gmod.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back