Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the best thing you can do as an incel is stay quiet

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
if theres anything i regret, its being a loud mouth. the thing is ive never been one to spout out my emotions. ive kept it bottled in until i turned 18 and realized that all my suffering should be shared with my family members so ive been continuously messaging, and calling my parents and family and letting them know its all their fault im like this and how im gonna kill myself if they dont aid me in getting surgery.

what ive realized from doing this is based off my own mental health. since i never got any social validation or emotional support other than being yelled at by my parents when i do something wrong and having to stare at a wall for 8 hours or having to do 1000 pushups as punishment or when my mom slapped me while i was driving etc etc is that since ive been through these things in the years where my brain is developing ive come to realize that any social interaction or attention i receieve whether its negative or positive is a good thing for me. this is why i do and say the things i do, because when i say these crazy things to my parents their focus becomes all on me and i finally get to feel like i finally exist.

im not saying i was invisible in middle/highschool because i wasnt, the attention and social interactions ive had as a kid were terrible and i was always a bully victim. but my heart is so desperate for stability it doesnt even know what to do anymore.
anyways back to the topic, the reason why im saying stay silent is because the last thing youd want from your friends and family is for them to say
"oh i expected it" if you ever do something "irrational" in the future.

because of the things that ive done so far, my parents wont be shocked if i did anything "out of the ordinary" because some of my family members seriously think im mentally ill and want me to be locked up in a psych ward. which they dont know im just getting started im gonna make sure i scare the shit out of them when i get back from my trip and go back to the states.
:feelshaha:

if theres anything i regret, its being a loud mouth. the thing is ive never been one to spout out my emotions. ive kept it bottled in until i turned 18 and realized that all my suffering should be shared with my family members so ive been continuously messaging, and calling my parents and family and letting them know its all their fault im like this and how im gonna kill myself if they dont aid me in getting surgery.

what ive realized from doing this is based off my own mental health. since i never got any social validation or emotional support other than being yelled at by my parents when i do something wrong and having to stare at a wall for 8 hours or having to do 1000 pushups as punishment or when my mom slapped me while i was driving etc etc is that since ive been through these things in the years where my brain is developing ive come to realize that any social interaction or attention i receieve whether its negative or positive is a good thing for me. this is why i do and say the things i do, because when i say these crazy things to my parents their focus becomes all on me and i finally get to feel like i finally exist.

im not saying i was invisible in middle/highschool because i wasnt, the attention and social interactions ive had as a kid were terrible and i was always a bully victim. but my heart is so desperate for stability it doesnt even know what to do anymore.
anyways back to the topic, the reason why im saying stay silent is because the last thing youd want from your friends and family is for them to say

because of the things that ive done so far, my parents wont be shocked if i did anything "out of the ordinary" because some of my family members seriously think im mentally ill and want me to be locked up in a psych ward. which they dont know im just getting started im gonna make sure i scare the shit out of them when i get back from my trip and go back to the states.
what will you do

dude you're so fucked I don't even know what to say :dafuckfeels:

nigga get help

realized that all my suffering should be shared with my family members so ive been continuously messaging, and calling my parents and family and letting them know its all their fault im like this and how im gonna kill myself if they dont aid me in getting surgery.
So silly man.
I still stand by this, a 5ft10in 18 year old obese tard is not an inkie. You are a volcel. Talking about surgery and taking it out on your parents is cucked af. Tell your pleas to the balding 25yo 5ft 3in indian janitor who has fitmaxxed and is still a KHHV bro, your height and facial bones HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED SETTING YET stop being a fucking slob and whining about surgery it's so annoying to see, unironically take a shower and go to the gym.

So silly man.
I still stand by this, a 5ft10in 18 year old obese tard is not an inkie. You are a volcel. Talking about surgery and taking it out on your parents is cucked af. Tell your pleas to the balding 25yo 5ft 3in indian manlet who has fitmaxxed and is still ugly bro, your height and facial bones HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED SETTING YET stop being a fucking slob and whining about surgery it's so annoying to see, unironically take a shower and go to the gym.
Just because there are people who suffer more doesn't mean that his own suffering is invalid you're the one being inconsiderate here

Just because there are people who suffer more doesn't mean that his own suffering is invalid you're the one being inconsiderate here
His suffering is pretty invalid. 18 years old is too young to start whining about needing surgery and making your parent's lives hell, and he is obese. You can be an incel or you can be a volcel. There is a pretty clear distinction, this guy is volcel.
In another thread he talks about how he walks around with shit-stained pants and doesn't shower for weeks. Even CHAD would be rejected on those grounds.

exactly, thank you. also i suffer everyday. i may be obese now but ive only been obese for around two years. i was a gymcel before this, i had MOOSCLES. i was skinny, ive been it all and nothing changed. people dont understand that just because you're 5'10 and not 5'2 you can still be incel. Legit watch this video: Every guy here was black and had a good physique/charisma/BBC halo/and obviously looks. Whilst the white guy was skinny fat, ugly as shit, incel as fuck, but guess WHAT HE WAS 6FT. YET HE DIDNT FIND A SINGLE MATCH :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d638BZQwdNk

what will you do
im thinking of cutting my finger off and just doing extremely suicidal things. i had this idea, where i will slit my wrists slightly but put fake blood in a bathtub and lie there until my mom walks in and sees her only son attempt a suicide in her house. :feelskek: might jump off the roof too.

exactly, thank you.
:feelsYall:
im thinking of cutting my finger off
don't do that shit best case scenario you'll live handicapped for the rest of your life worst case scenarion you'll end up in the psych ward
and just doing extremely suicidal things. i had this idea, where i will slit my wrists slightly but put fake blood in a bathtub and lie there until my mom walks in and sees her only son attempt a suicide in her house. :feelskek: might jump off the roof too.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsYall:

don't do that shit best case scenario you'll live handicapped for the rest of your life worst case scenarion you'll end up in the psych ward

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
just the tip of my finger, i thought itd be funny because ill do some drug to ease the pain a bit but still feel a tad bit. and regardless ive been planning on cutting off half of my ring finger ever since i was 13 because i realized that a ring will never be placed on that finger because im gonna be incel for life. so might as well make it a perma thing.

i just imagine myself screaming in my room and my parents walking in on me on the floor whining and blood splattered all over my table while im begging for them to call an ambulance for self mutilation

56924.jpg

Brutal man. Dad that tries to help with redpills, a cousin that cousinpilled you (brutal)!and almost becoming fakecel during a sellermeeting. I wish I had such a wild life.

56924.jpg

Brutal man. Dad that tries to help with redpills, a cousin that cousinpilled you (brutal)!and almost becoming fakecel during a sellermeeting. I wish I had such a wild life.
no you dont, my life is shit. ive gotten into deep trouble with my parents due to my shanagins thats why im excited to leave this house so i wont have to deal with the consequences with them.
would rather get in trouble with the law than with my parents

Life sucks doesnt it. It sucks so hard even chad sexhavers are depressed. Fuck society I guess hehe.

Life sucks doesnt it. It sucks so hard even chad sexhavers are depressed. Fuck society I guess hehe.
chad sexhavers arent depressed. thats not a thing. they just want clout or wanna feel special. theyve got nothing to be sad about, even if their whole family died, millions will weep with chad. hes never alone. will never experience true lonliness, or ostracization, no hardships either. cant empathize with a genetic god.

his road was paved for him, not even a spec of dust is in his way because all the foids make sure his bridge is cleaned daily. theyll never allow chad to truly suffer.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYL9GXmEVt4

muh i became chad overnight. bullshit.

I’d rather be a bobby lee/william hung type than be forgotten ngl