Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best thing about the blackpill is that it saves you time

• Thread starter Deleted member 38028
  • Start date
Deleted member 38028

Deleted member 38028

オナニマスター
-
So your 5'4? ugly? ethnic? Ask out 10 or 1000 women you're going to get rejected JFL. You became very rich and now stacy who is a single mother wants you to man up and take care of her kids:smonk: you now know that bitch is using you. The blackpill is like your seat belt in life, it shows you how much looks matter and how vapid everything is, everything in life comes down to luck/rng, life is like a shitty RNG game where if you are ugly, ethnic, and short you are spawnkilled.

The blackpill shouldnt make you self hating, it should make you not care, life is RNG rolled so who gives a shit. Pretty much everything you experience in life is predetermined, no amount of hard work is going to make you a normie. Being blackpilled means you dont betabuxx or waste excessive amounts of effort into a worthless pursuit that will ultimately leave you worse off then before (yes going for used up cumbucket foids is a waste of time as an ugly male).

Sad thing is, if you're not rich or average-low IQ being blackpilled ugly mentally ill incel is torturous, but I suppose it made me realise things are not really in my control so trying is useless :feelsrope:

Sad thing is, if you're not rich or average-low IQ being blackpilled ugly mentally ill incel is torturous, but I suppose it made me realise things are not really in my control so trying is useless :feelsrope:
im high iq but i still feel like shit, being high iq hasnt helped me apart from studymaxx and circlejerk about muh iq

So your 5'4? ugly? ethnic? Ask out 10 or 1000 women you're going to get rejected JFL. You became very rich and now stacy who is a single mother wants you to man up and take care of her kids:smonk: you now know that bitch is using you. The blackpill is like your seat belt in life, it shows you how much looks matter and how vapid everything is, everything in life comes down to luck/rng, life is like a shitty RNG game where if you are ugly, ethnic, and short you are spawnkilled.

The blackpill shouldnt make you self hating, it should make you not care, life is RNG rolled so who gives a shit. Pretty much everything you experience in life is predetermined, no amount of hard work is going to make you a normie. Being blackpilled means you dont betabuxx or waste excessive amounts of effort into a worthless pursuit that will ultimately leave you worse off then before (yes going for used up cumbucket foids is a waste of time as an ugly male).
100% true

Being High IQ only makes life harder.

How does it work? Do you just take the online test here: wwiqtest.com?
I did the mensa one and got 134
That could be close i got it administed as a child by a doctor