Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The best sniper in history was an incel Simo Häyhä

S

Spioenkop1

Veteran
★★

apperently he was only 5,1 feet. He had no children and to my knowledge there is no sign of a wife.
I think it’s legit to say he was an incel.
Brutal being one of the best soldiers in history doesnt get you laid.

good article for further read:

@FinnCel do you mog him?

@FinnCel do you mog him?
I can confirm. He lived in the forest alone for the rest of his life.
No matter how much you serve your country, you will still die alone if you are ugly.
full

Oh, and thanks for killing 500 ruskies, I respect that

No matter how much you serve your country, you will still die alone if you are ugly.
full

He giga mogs me

Based 7,62x53 cel

> He was shot in the jaw March 6, 1940 near lake Ulismainen, with an exploding bullet

A possible reason of why he was incel after the war :cryfeels:

he should have shot himself in the head

He found a legal way to go ER .

full

Do you still hate the Russians

Even if you became fucking Superman you cannot replace Chad's face

"Häyhä died in a war veterans' nursing home in Hamina in 2002 at age 96"

Probably the longest living incel too

If there is any modern equivalent of legendary medieval warriors that cut down hundreds in battle then it would be the snipers

Wow he lived a long ass life. If he was really incel he must've suffered greatly.

And you own people will hate you for helping your own country in order so it can exist further on.

If there is any modern equivalent of legendary medieval warriors that cut down hundreds in battle then it would be the snipers

Women still want men with 'warrior genes'.. aka 6'2+, big frame, warrior chin.

Also not wanted: Vietcong ricecel manlets.

I mean he got a bullet to the jaw which disfigured him.

Women still want men with 'warrior genes'.. aka 6'2+, big frame, warrior chin.

Also not wanted: Vietcong ricecel manlets.
Women can go eat my poo poo, I feel great respect towards people like that finn sniper, that man gunned down more bolshevik apes than the amount of people that I will ever talk to :lul:

The sniperpill took me out from long range.

If he used his skills to murder innocent people instead of defending his country he wouldn't be incel JFL.

If he had shot 500 counter minders he would have been a thugmaxxed chad.

no he went to war thats different
Maybe but he was already 35 when the war started. He joined as a volunteer. This wasnt some kind of artillery shit, he totally slaughtered the Russians with his rifles and his determination. I am convinced some inner an
If he used his skills to murder innocent people instead of defending his country he wouldn't be incel JFL.
Brutal but true
I mean he got a bullet to the jaw which disfigured him.
He was incel before that he was already 35.
Wow he lived a long ass life. If he was really incel he must've suffered greatly.
On the other hand he had a lot of animals around him and silence. Animals are a good cope, and women were more bearable in his time. Today is the worst time in history to be incel mentally speaking

Last edited:
The invention of guns really changed what manlets could achieve in battle. For the entirety of history up till that point the larger you were in combat the more advantage you had, but after the invention of guns it’s more of an advantage to be a small target. Too bad we evolved under the conditions where size was an advantage, the world might be very different had we still been evolving after the invention of guns.

The invention of guns really changed what manlets could achieve in battle. For the entirety of history up till that point the larger you were in combat the more advantage you had, but after the invention of guns it’s more of an advantage to be a small target. Too bad we evolved under the conditions where size was an advantage, the world might be very different had we still been evolving after the invention of guns.
Thats absolut bs. Men killed via bows and arrows before and by throwing stone. Just being tall was never really THE advantage. Only foids think it’s important because it’s a projection of power and wealth. Historically poor people were short, while rich people were taller.

He had no children and to my knowledge there is no sign of a wife.
i noticed that too and it's really brutal if it's been confirmed

remember half his face was blown off at some point too, that definitely couldn't have helped

if you get injured in war, society will never repay you for it, neither the governmment nor the people/women

Who will beat his high score?

"legendary medieval warriors " were knights in shining armor cutting down peasants. Hardly anything to be boastful about.

"legendary medieval warriors " were knights in shining armor cutting down peasants. Hardly anything to be boastful about.
Still, taking down dozens of people in melee combat during a battle and staying alive was something quite impressive, assuming that such things weren't just legends pulled out of ass.

finncel pride

Thats absolut bs. Men killed via bows and arrows before and by throwing stone. Just being tall was never really THE advantage. Only foids think it’s important because it’s a projection of power and wealth. Historically poor people were short, while rich people were taller.
Lol do you know how much power it took to continuesly draw a bow and arrow? Even that was a weapon for physically stronger Chad's with superior frames

Still, taking down dozens of people in melee combat during a battle and staying alive was something quite impressive, assuming that such things weren't just legends pulled out of ass.

Thats like a Navy SEAL murdering 100 civilians and boasting about it.
If it comes to you or them, you do the deed. But I will laugh at your face if you brag about it.

Thats like a Navy SEAL murdering 100 civilians and boasting about it.
....except I am talking about fighting with armed people on a battlefield, I can't really imagine 100 unarmed peasants just roaming around during medieval battle.

....except I am talking about fighting with armed people on a battlefield, I can't really imagine 100 unarmed peasants just roaming around during medieval battle.

What I am saying is, a knight is a professional soldier, trained from childhood. Likely to wear plate armor, which is basically invulnerable to anything a peasant would use as a makeshift weapon. And also likely to have a steed.

Thats like slaying zombies.

true imagine having to live 96 years alone just because your genes fucked you in a world full of shallow whores.

What I am saying is, a knight is a professional soldier, trained from childhood. Likely to wear plate armor, which is basically invulnerable to anything a peasant would use as a makeshift weapon. And also likely to have a steed.

Thats like slaying zombies.
Knight armor isn't as protective as people think it is (I blame rpg games for making people think like that), anyone with a blunt weapon could still bash you to death, or sometimes take you down with a single hit to head. Sure, it was harder than piercing armored person with a sword, but still a very viable way for untrained person to kill better equiped oponents. Hell, even making someone in armor trip was often enought to kill them as they would get trampled to death by everyone around.

Knight armor isn't as protective as people think it is, anyone with a blunt weapon could still bash you to death

I understand, I didnt mean that it was invulnerable.I meant that it was virtually invulnerable to makeshift weapons.
Anyway, we could go on like this, but I get the feeling that we arent going to agree. So lets wrap this up?

Anyway, we could go on like this, but I get the feeling that we arent going to agree. So lets wrap this up?
I could go on about what kind of weapons peasant militia would arm themselves with but I'm too lazy to do so, so as you said let's just dgaf about it.

I refer to size in general, not just height. If you don’t believe that larger men had a combat advantage throughout history (before the invention of the gun) then there is little point in me debating you because you’re coping beyond the point of reason.