Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The best rice normies can get

I thought this was going to be about literal rice.

its OVER

She looks alot older than him maybe it's just because he's aisan.

Over for these lesbians

Brootal for asiancels, he probably stemcelmaxxed ricecel but the best he can get is sheboon, at least she isn't landwhale tier

Volcel if you wouldn't.

He looks more like a woman than she does. As always, at least there will be an IQ increase

There's literally no riceman that doesn’t mog me.

"All" of them have hair, "all" of them AT LEAST have feminine facial features that look WAY better then looking like a ogre like me...

There's literally no riceman that doesn’t mog me.

"All" of them have hair, "all" of them AT LEAST have feminine facial features that look WAY better then looking like a ogre like me...
at least you mog us Currys

>asian masculinity
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She doesn't look that bad + he's happy. Brutally mogs everyone on this site

Jfl why do black women look so hideous?

@OwariDa tag all the kpop coping niggers so they can absorb this ropefuel :society:
Kek tbh

They post this shit for their kpoop pretty boy maxxing

While a masculine normie with good physique gets with a 7/10 brunette with a nice ass and tits

Kek tbh

They post this shit for their kpoop pretty boy maxxing

While a masculine normie with good physique gets with a 7/10 brunette with a nice ass and tits
@Nate Higgers has alot of explaining to do :ping:

Black and asian mix seems good for a more globalised society, they compensate each others strengths and weaknesses well.

Black and asian mix seems good for a more globalised society, they compensate each others strengths and weaknesses well.
This is even worse than ER. Even SEA rice foids would stay away from rice-nigga mutt.

the rice dude is rocking the pinky hair with his black gf lol