Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The best researched, most fair and most comprehensive explanation of the incel phenomena and it's consequences yet - A video by Aydin Paladin

Two minutes in and her agenda is already painfully obvious. Incels are not your political tool, you dumb whore.

Seems like she's getting a modest amount of cash from cucks for doing nothing original but regurgitating shitty right-wing talking points like every other jewtuber.
https://www.patreon.com/AydinPaladin

Two minutes in and her agenda is already painfully obvious. Incels are not your political tool, you dumb whore.
She never even brought up legalizing prostitution or creating advanced sex bots. Because that solution would bring down the femoid smv collectively, so she won't talk about that. Her advice to men is they should work on themselves or go mgtow. Nothing this stupid bitch said was new.

Last edited:
she actually defends us against generalizing pieces of shit like Jim Jeffries !

JFL guys like you are like slaves who desperately want to return to the plantation, is this literally all it takes for you to see a woman as "redeemable", for her to merely defend us against comments that we've already been getting for years, what difference does her defense make, I guarantee you she's dating and/or fucking a chad so why should we give one fuck of someone "defending us" when they literally are the thing that we hate.

This is the logical equivalent of a Ku Klux Klan Grand fucking Wizard coming out and saying - "hey, blacks aren't so bad, those crime stats are somewhat exaggerated and they are unfairly targeted by police", yeah that's great an all of him "defending blacks" but at the end of the day HE'S STILL A FUCKING GRAND WIZARD IN THE KU KLUX KLAN.

Do you get it you fucking poser, I don't care if my enemy comes to my defense, THEY ARE STILL MY ENEMY. The fact that such a tiny, minuscule display of consideration is all it takes for you to start proping up a foid is pathetic, its good that you've already shown your true colours here early.

Her "defense" of us could just be an act, and even if it isn't and she is genuine WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE IN OUR LIVES?

Exactly, it does jack shit for us.

Just another dumb whore who is blathering on about the subject of the week (incels) for easy viewership. ignore

You lying scumbag she didn't say that in any shape or form. She said she doesn't have an answer to the Incel problem because the cause of that problem is of societal nature. It's obvious you haven't watched that video and even though you haven't you are quick to judge. Fuck you.
You dumb cuck, that's pretty much the same thing. She wants you to improve yourself in order to compete with nature, or give up and go mgtow. She didn't offer any beneficial solutions to incels like prostitution and sexbots, because that selfish whore knows it will lower her and other femoid's smv. Just because she isn't "lying about incels" doesn't make her a good person. You must have very low standards for the femoids you idolize.

You should be permabanned for encouraging femoid worship tbh tbh fam

>woman narrator

You expect me to watch that?

JFL guys like you are like slaves who desperately want to return to the plantation, is this literally all it takes for you to see a woman as "redeemable", for her to merely defend us against comments that we've already been getting for years, what difference does her defense make, I guarantee you she's dating and/or fucking a chad so why should we give one fuck of someone "defending us" when they literally are the thing that we hate.

This is the logical equivalent of a Ku Klux Klan Grand fucking Wizard coming out and saying - "hey, blacks aren't so bad, those crime stats are somewhat exaggerated and they are unfairly targeted by police", yeah that's great an all of him "defending blacks" but at the end of the day HE'S STILL A FUCKING GRAND WIZARD IN THE KU KLUX KLAN.

Do you get it you fucking poser, I don't care if my enemy comes to my defense, THEY ARE STILL MY ENEMY. The fact that such a tiny, minuscule display of consideration is all it takes for you to start proping up a foid is pathetic, its good that you've already shown your true colours here early.

Her "defense" of us could just be an act, and even if it isn't and she is genuine WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE IN OUR LIVES?

Exactly, it does jack shit for us.

Just another dumb whore who is blathering on about the subject of the week (incels) for easy viewership. ignore

The video she made is not some simple, hurr durr i defend you, it is a valuable analysis of the problem at hand. Her being female is fucking irrelevant. This could have been easily made by a man like Coltaine !

I bet my fucking ass that you haven't watched that video from beginning to end.

>woman narrator

You expect me to watch that?

You should be permabanned for encouraging femoid worship tbh tbh fam

I kinda hate women in general too in a way. I also see them as a my enemy during my angry phases, but just give this particular individual the benefit of doubt. Just imagine you are hearing a mans voice. This shit is too well made for you to ignore this only because the narrator happens to be female.

I kinda hate women in general too in a way. I also see them as a my enemy but believe me give this particular individual the benefit of doubt. Just imagine you are hearing a mans voice. This shit is too well made for you to ignore this because the narrator happens to be female.
AWALT you fucking cuck, no exceptions.
The only thing that's worse than a roastie is a roastie enabler.

I kinda hate women in general too in a way. I also see them as a my enemy but believe me give this particular individual the benefit of doubt. Just imagine you are hearing a mans voice. This shit is too well made for you to ignore this because the narrator happens to be female.
I can’t, even if I tried. A woman’s voice is white noise to me; I blank and my mind begins to wander. If it’s a good analytical video, fine. I’m still not watching it.

AWALT you fucking cuck, no exceptions.

Motherfucker ... Roastie enabler ... Nigga can you not be rational for a second and be like a KKK member who views every single black person on earth as a monster, but instead acknowledge that in rare cases there are individuals who actually bring something valuable to your cause ?

I can’t, even if I tried. A woman’s voice is white noise to me; I blank and my mind begins to wander. If it’s a good analytical video, fine. I’m still not watching it.

Ok, i respect your stance and understand where you are coming from. I planned on it already but since you explained why you don't wanna watch this blackpill gem imho, i will transcribe this video in text form as a paper and share it with the community. With sources and all.

If you actually watched her video completely you would find out that there is 0 political agenda being pushed here.
She is actually very fair and outright supportive and empathetic of our cause or rather separate but collective attempt at alleviating our lived misery.

LMAO you cuck, shes literally pulling a Lauren Southern on you. Shes a snake whos trying to get you to orbit her because shes a woman saying something that you agree with and you fell for it. JFL @ you buddy boyo, you need to snap out of it.

Motherfucker ... Roastie enabler ... Nigga can you not be rational for a second and be like a KKK member who views every single black person on earth as a monster, but instead acknowledge that in rare cases there are individuals who actually bring something valuable to your cause ?
She's just another "trad"-thot conning you for patreon betabux and attention you naive fool.
Click

LMAO you cuck, shes literally pulling a Lauren Southern on you. Shes a snake whos trying to get you to orbit her because shes a woman saying something that you agree with and you fell for it. JFL @ you buddy boyo, you need to snap out of it.

She's just another "trad"-thot conning you for patreon betabux and attention you naive fool.
View attachment 11314

Bitch, what Lauren Southern does, which is regurgitating alt-right stances back to the community without putting any intellectual work into it IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to the scientific and analytical work that this video is.

Fuck women, fuck women, fuck women, BUT THIS WORK IS NOT LAUTHERN SOUTHERN TYPE BILE.

God damn it, some of you are really lost causes with sub-par minds that are just to get angry at.

Bitch, what Lauren Southern does, which is regurgitating alt-right stances back to the community without putting any intellectual work into it IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to the scientific and analytical work that this video is.

Fuck women, fuck women, fuck women, BUT THIS WORK IS NOT LAUTHERN SOUTHERN TYPE BILE.

God damn it, some of you are really lost causes with sub-par minds that are just to get angry at.

If she cared she would have sex with incels and not waste her time making a shitty youtube video, but of course thats not gonna happen, instead shes going have her tall macho boyfriend degrade her and cum on her face tonight while you are transcribing her "blackpill" video alone in your room

Oh look! She has a patreon, why dont you donate!

JFL

If she cared she would have sex with incels and not waste her time making a shitty youtube video, but of course thats not gonna happen, instead shes going have her tall macho boyfriend degrade her and cum on her face tonight while you are transcribing her "blackpill" video alone in your room

Oh look! She has a patreon, why dont you donate!

JFL

Are you fucking retarded or something. For real now. So instead of creating a valuable and potentially viral blackpilling atom bomb she should just fuck one dude and that would somehow improve the situation of thousands of our fellow incel brethren ?

Nigga think about your diarrhea of a train of thought before you continue to ridicule yourself even further.

The video she made is not some simple, hurr durr i defend you, it is a valuable analysis of the problem at hand. Her being female is fucking irrelevant. This could have been easily made by a man like Coltaine !

Please validate why it was "valuable", I bet my fucking ass you can't legitimately validate that claim. What about it is valuable to incels.

Will her video lead to legalization of prostitution..... NO!
Will her video lead to revoking women's priviledges or a change to society that limits hypergamy..... NO!
Will her video make any of our lives better..... NO!

So please tell me what the fuck is "valuable" about the analysis, because I'm beginning to think me and you have different definitions of the word, the money in my pocket is valuable because it is beneficial to my existence, how is this analysis valuable to incels?

I bet my fucking ass that you haven't watched that video from beginning to end.

That's an easy bet, most of us here don't have time to waste, I have work in the morning JFL. I hope this "valuable" analysis has truly benefited your life, you know legends say everytime someone watches this video from beginning to end they magically get a girlfriend who appears in their room the same night, too bad most of us here will never find out, darn why didn't we realize how "valuable" this analysis is to incels ;)

So instead of creating a valuable and potentially viral blackpilling atom bomb.
JFL guys this retard actually thinks you can logic normies into being selfless and giving up their enjoyable carefree lives to help make our lives better smh. Normies benefit from our suffering, the less sex we can have, the more they can have, the more were rejected by society, the better positions a normie can take up in society, you expecting them to give up on a system that literally benefits them at our expense shows how naive you are, I first assumed you were older than me or maybe even in my age group, but at this point I have to assume you are in your young teens, probably 16 or so.

Last edited:
dumb tumblrcunt would sound a lot more intelligent with a cock in every hole tbh

Are you fucking retarded or something. For real now. So instead of creating a valuable and potentially viral blackpilling atom bomb she should just fuck one dude and that would somehow improve the situation of thousands of our fellow incel brethren ?

Nigga think about your diarrhea of a train of thought before you continue to ridicule yourself even further.

You are the retarded one for falling for this Lauren Southern tier bait and switch

"B..but she not like Lauren Southern!! Lauren Southern is an alt right regurgitator and this woman is different!!!!"

Yeah right sure she is, its not maybe that shes just regurgitating our blackpill content.

No female is blackpilled. PERIOD. She might say all of this stuff that you agree with but she doesnt believe any of it. Btw dont forget to donate to her patreon!!!

Please validate why it was "valuable", I bet my fucking ass you can't legitimately validate that claim. What about it is valuable to incels.

Will her video lead to legalization of prostitution..... NO!
Will her video lead to revoking women's priviledges or a change to society that limits hypergamy..... NO!
Will her video make any of our lives better..... NO!

So please tell me what the fuck is "valuable" about the analysis, because I'm beginning to think me and you have different definitions of the word, the money in my pocket is valuable because it is beneficial to my existence, how is this analysis valuable to incels?

That's an easy bet, most of us here don't have time to waste, I have work in the morning JFL. I hope this "valuable" analysis has truly benefited your life, you know legends say evertime someone watches this video from beginning to end they magically get a girlfriend who appears in their room the same night, too bad most of us here will never find out, darn why didn't we realize how "valuable" this analysis is to incels ;)

I kinda get where you are coming from, so i will make a short 5 min cut of that video with the most important points so people who have no time to watch the full video before being judgmental as fuck can realize it's true and blackpilling contents.

Yeah right sure she is, its not maybe that shes just regurgitating our blackpill content.

she doesnt believe any of it.

You are a dumb motherfucker and a lost cause, not only in terms of escaping inceldom abut also in general mentally.

She doesn't regurgitate any of "our blackpill" content. She mostly cites scientific experiments and studies.

How the fuck do you want to know if she doesn't believe it ? How would it even make the facts and true statements that she made any less true ?

You are one huge motherfucking brainlet.

I can't watch it since it is delivered by a woman. It enrages me too much.

I can't watch it since it is delivered by a woman. It enrages me too much.

One more reason why i need to put that content into text. It's a surprise and a shame at the same time that the creator happens to be a woman because thin skinned guys like you can't shut off their emotional response to the mere voice of a female.

You are a dumb motherfucker and a lost cause, not only in terms of escaping inceldom abut also in general mentally.

She doesn't regurgitate any of "our blackpill" content. She mostly cites scientific experiments and studies.

How the fuck do you want to know if she doesn't believe it ? How would it even make the facts and true statements that she made any less true ?

You are one huge motherfucking brainlet.

Becuase shes a woman you beta cuck, its the same how Lauren Southern can preach tradcon politics but not be married and have casual hookups. I can GUARANTEE you that this woman is the same, its just that I dont wanna waste my time figuring what her particular brand of hypocrisy is

Btw dont forget to donate to her patreon for more blackpills!! https://www.patreon.com/AydinPaladin

>You will never have a short hair qt gf who completely understands and can empathize with your incel past
Why even continue living?

its just that I dont wanna waste my time figuring what her particular brand of hypocrisy is

Self-rekt right there you brainlet. You can't argue without grappling with the actual information that is being debated about.

I kinda get where you are coming from, so i will make a short 5 min cut of that video with the most important points so people who have no time to watch the full video before being judgmental as fuck can realize it's true and blackpilling contents.

I made an edit to my post you probably missed, you are very naive

JFL guys this retard actually thinks you can logic normies into being selfless and giving up their enjoyable carefree lives to help make our lives better smh. Normies benefit from our suffering, the less sex we can have, the more they can have, the more were rejected by society, the better positions a normie can take up in society, you expecting them to give up on a system that literally benefits them at our expense shows how naive you are, I first assumed you were older than me or maybe even in my age group, but at this point I have to assume you are in your young teens, probably 16 or so.

You can't "black pill" normies into caring, in the same way that you couldn't convince the average slave master how many hundreds of years ago to free his slaves. I wouldn't even free my slaves if I was a slave master back then lol. Imagine waking up with workers who will make you money for no pay, having a harem of bitches that have to fuck you in every way you choose, who the fuck would give that up just for the sake of "being good". You will never get normies to "relinquish their power for the greater good" by "black pilling" them with an "atom bomb" of logic you fucking retard, us being incels makes their lives better, there is literally no logical reason for them to try and help us when they benefit from our suffering, how can you not get something this simple, only violence will change this world, not begging and pleading.

Normies need to be convinced that not helping us is to their detriment in order to help, to do that we have to make our plight THEIR PLIGHT, that's where the mass killings and "terrorism" comes in, ITS WHAT BROUGHT THEIR ATTENTION TO OUR PLIGHT, AND ITS WHATS GOING TO FORCE THEM TO HELP US SOLVE IT.

Self-rekt right there you brainlet. You can't argue without arming yourself with the actual information that is being debated about.

I dont care what shes talking about, shes only saying it so you would give her attention and money, IRL shes just another woman who would like to see incels dead. Good on you for falling for it

Dont forget to donate to her patreon for more blackpills!!! https://www.patreon.com/AydinPaladin

I made an edit to my post you probably missed, you are very naive

You can't "black pill" normies into caring, in the same way that you couldn't convince the average slave master how many hundreds of years ago to free his slaves. I wouldn't even free my slaves if I was a slaves master back then lol. Imagine waking up with workers who will make you money for no pay, having a harem of bitches that have to fuck you in every way you choose, who the fuck would give that up just for the sake of "being good". You will never get normies to "relinquish their power for the greater good" by "black pilling" them with an "atom bomb" of logic you fucking retard, us being incels makes their lives better, there is literally no logical reason for them to try and help us when they benefit from our suffering, how can you not get something this simple, only violence will change this world, not begging and pleading.

Normies need to be convinced that not helping us is to their detriment in order to help, to do that we have to make our plight THEIR PLIGHT, that's where the mass killings and "terrorism" comes in, ITS WHAT BROUGHT THEIR ATTENTION TO OUR PLIGHT, AND ITS WHATS GOING TO FORCE THEM TO HELP US SOLVE IT.

That i agree with, that it is very difficult to convince normies that act on emotional response first with actual facts and analysis when it comes to certain issues.

That i agree with, that it is very difficult to convince normies that act on emotional response first with actual facts and analysis when it comes to certain issues.

And yet you believe this woman was able to convince herself of this on her own?

I dont care what shes talking about, shes only saying it so you would give her attention and money, IRL shes just another woman who would like to see incels dead. Good on you for falling for it

Dont forget to donate to her patreon for more blackpills!!! https://www.patreon.com/AydinPaladin

If she wanted to see incels dead she wouldn't make a video about them that tries to help people empathize with them you fucking brainlet.

Also if she really was about making money she would just twitch/cam-whore instead of doing hours of hours of grueling research and editing work.

And yet you believe this woman was able to convince herself of this on her own?

Yes because she is an anomaly in the female population. I think women like her are like masculine butches. Being born as a female but with male traits. In this case being able to understand and analyse abstract problems and having the mental capacity to process it..

isolation? Lets say we all have tried to put ourselves out there and try to meet new people it obviously fails do to our looks as a person.
That's where the PUA concept comes in. You are basically approaching talking to people trying to socialize yourself to make yourself a better person.
You are talking to a person who has done that for almost a decade in a half. No amount of self improvement will help you garner enough female attention.

isolation? Lets say we all have tried to put ourselves out there and try to meet new people it obviously fails do to our looks as a person.

The title is misleading, it's not about isolation as the cause of getting incel, it's about how incels that are created by being ugly or too autistic to find a relationship, are becoming isolated for a long period and thus getting mentally unstable and suffer actual health problems from it.

That's where the PUA concept comes in. You are basically approaching talking to people trying to socialize yourself to make yourself a better person.
You are talking to a person who has done that for almost a decade in a half. No amount of self improvement will help you garner enough female attention.

Yes, i can vouch for that statement too. Again nowhere in her video does she argue that isolation is the cause of being incel. Rather isolation is the circumstance of being incel and that leads to huge problems that can lead to people getting mentally unstable and going on killing sprees.

If she wanted to see incels dead she wouldn't make a video about them that tries to help people empathize with them you fucking brainlet.

Also if she really was about making money she would just twitch/cam-whore instead of doing hours of hours of grueling research and editing work.

She would you low IQ mongrel so you would give her money and orbit her, and guess what, its working: You are right now defending a woman on an incel forum

Camwhoring requires you to be young and attractive, idk how old she is but shes probably too old for that
Also not every woman is able to contain her disgust for ugly males while trying to pretend to be happy and glad to see them to con them out of their money

The title is misleading, it's not about isolation as the sole cause of getting incel, it's about how incels that are created by being ugly or too autistic to find a relationship are becoming isolated for a long period and thus getting mentally unstable and suffer actual health problems from it,.
Genetics is part of being ugly in itself, If you arent attractive enough how can you find those relationships.
Females want someone who is attractive personality and confidence cant save you my friend. again you are not compehending what im saying.
so this proves you are a femmoid.

Yes because she is an anomaly in the female population. I think women like her are like masculine butches. Being born as a female but with male traits. In this case being able to understand and analyse abstract problems and having the mental capacity to process it..

I see, so shes not like all those other girls

200.gif

I see, so shes not like all those other girls

200.gif
Brother i still have no clue at this point what the fuck your problem is. I can't help you any further than wishing you the best at escaping inceldom.
Peace out.

Brother i still have no clue at this point what the fuck your problem is. I can't help you any further than wishing you the best at escaping inceldom.
Peace out.
again you cant listen to what others are saying to you. This is being backed by one of the biggest "blackpilled normies" in this forums.
seriously why cant females ever listen? How does it feel that i exposed you for being a female?

I'm not enabling anything, i'm just arguing for the sake of good research and analysis regardless whether a guy or roastie did it..

Who is to say she really even cares, this video could literally just be for views and to help her start a "youtube career" by speaking about a "trending topic"

Your logic is faulty here, by your logic every woman who wants to make money would be doing this right?. That's not how this shit works, everybody has an "avenue" and their "preferred methods", just because she isn't twitch/cam-whoring doesn't mean she isn't about making money. This could just be her "preferred method" of making money.

Making incels beta bux her patreon seeing her as some kind of "messiah" or "caring woman".

No I don't think you get what I'm saying EVEN NOW WHEN I HAVE REPEATED IT OVER AND OVER, seriously please just get my fucking point, it has nothing to do with logic or normies being emotional, it has to do with a simple cost/benefit analysis, normies already know were right, they already know what she's saying in the video is true..... ready for this........... THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE BECAUSE OUR SUFFERING IS TO THEIR BENEFIT.

You keep trying to make this about - "We just need some really good material to really convince normies were right". No, get it through your thick skull, they don't care if were right, just as a slave master doesn't care if owning slaves is immoral, it benefits his existence so he will support that system UNLESS FORCED TO STOP.

Stop it, stop pretending like what I'm saying is going in one ear and coming out the other, this isn't a damn speech, its text, you can clearly read this, and it can be re-read over and over, so if you still don't get what I'm saying scroll up and start again. Or just read this next line:

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW LOGICAL OUR ARGUMENTS ARE, HOW MUCH STATISTICS AND SOURCES WE CITE, HOW MUCH EVIDENCE WE PROVIDE, NONE OF THAT MATTERS, ONLY ONE SIMPLE THING MATTERS - "Does helping incels benefit normies"

THE ANSWER IS NO, END OF DISCUSSION MORON. UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO KILL FOR YOUR OWN HAPPINESS GTFO THIS SITE, YOU ARE WASTING TIME HERE. THIS IS GOING TO COME DOWN TO A WAR.

How does it feel that i exposed you for being a female?

Lol, look at my post history, you can literally see my ugly ass armenian-iranic face.

You do know that you are one of my heroes catfishman.

I'm not enabling anything, i'm just arguing for the sake of good research and analysis regardless whether a guy or roastie did it..
What good research or analysis?
people literally have done this themselves including me and it doesnt work, It's all about genetics and biology?
what cant you understand? Do you know anything about PUA? did you know that pua has the biggest self improvement cope?

Who is to say she really even cares, this video could literally just be for views and to help her start a "youtube career" by speaking about a "trending topic"

Your logic is faulty here, by your logic every woman who wants to make money would be doing this right?. That's not how this shit works, everybody has an "avenue" and their "preferred methods", just because she isn't twitch/cam-whoring doesn't mean she isn't about making money. This could just be her "preferred method" of making money.

Making incels beta bux her patreon seeing her as some kind of "messiah" or "caring woman".

No I don't think you get what I'm saying EVEN NOW, seriously please just get my fucking point, it has nothing to do with logic or normies being emotional, it has to do with a simple cost/benefit analysis, normies already know were right, they already know what she's saying int he video is true..... ready for this........... THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE BECAUSE OUR SUFFERING IS TO THEIR BENEFIT.

You keep trying to make this about - "We just need some really good material to really convince normies were right". No, get it through your thick skull, they don't care if were right, just as a slave master doesn't care if owning slaves is immoral, it benefits his existence so he will support that system UNLESS FORCED TO STOP.

Stop it, stop pretending like what I'm saying is going in one ear and coming out the other, this isn't a damn speech, its text, you can clearly read this, and it can be re-read over and over, so if you still don't get what I'm saying scroll up and start again. Or just read this next line:

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW LOGICAL OUR ARGUMENTS ARE, HOW MUCH STATISTICS AND SOURCES WE CITE, HOW MUCH EVIDENCE WE PROVIDE, NONE OF THAT MATTERS, ONLY ONE SIMPLE THING MATTERS - "Does helping incels benefit normies"

THE ANSWER IS NO, END OF DISCUSSION MORON. UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO KILL FOR YOUR OWN HAPPINESS GTFO THIS SITE, YOU ARE WASTING TIME HERE. THIS IS GOING TO COME DOWN TO A WAR.

You are the exact type of individual that are reponsible for the cringe worthy fodder cucks on plebbit are laughing at us for.