Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The best philosophy

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I read a lot of philolophical books so i can state confidentely that the best philosophy ever is LDAR and the most enlightened condition is melancholic depression.
Dont try but LDAR.

Lay down and register.
Lay down and relax.
Lay down and read.
Lay down and rot.

LDAR has been my mantra in 2019. I've considered going out to do approaches some days, but I've come to my senses and decided LDARmaxxing is the way to go instead. Walk around for hours in the cold getting constantly rejected or stay in, nice and warm, relaxing and browsing here? It's a no brainer.

we must leave our materials desires and our hopes behind us to be free.
and LARDing is the first step to get there

You got my hopes up for a split second there bro..

:feelsrope:

I wish I could find the time to become a philosophycel. But anime&vidya is my current cope.

Sure. LDAR is a spiritual practise.

LDAR= lift dick and rape.

JK!

No no no. Thiis is not cool. The main character could easely escape the prison by suicide. There is no need to wait and fight.

If you rope, they win. Dont give them that pleasure of knowing they've defeated you.

If you rope, they win. Dont give them that pleasure of knowing they've defeated you.
Ahahaha are you crazy? Who does know me? Lol Am i general or what? Oh common dont talk pathetic boleshit. Meanwhile ...i never think of impression that i make. Im a solipsistic creature.

We should all change this as our avatar in protest to the mod's overzealous rules.

#FreeRitalincel
Know what man? The first mistake that you make happens when you get courage to fight. By this you prolong your plight. You are traped in hope and fuery. My advice is the following
Never ever fight. Never hope. Silently crawl to your grave.
But i know that your are one of those didactic freaks that want to prolong lives of wretched . fuck you.

Know what man? The first mistake that you make happens when you get courage to fight. By this you prolong your plight. You are traped in hope and fuery. My advice is the following
Never ever fight. Never hope. Silently crawl to your grave.
But i know that your are one of those didactic freaks that want to prolong lives of wretched . fuck you.

Are you fucking high or something dude? Your comments make no sense.