Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The best open world games

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
What do you think is the best open world game? I'd say GTA series are the best tbh

I personally don't like open world games, but if I had to say it would be the Metal Gear series up to MGSV.

Yeah the gta series is probably the best one ngl.

I’d have to agree. Although, I’m curious how Assasin’s creed is.

Skyrim tbh. If you are into that kind of stuff. I love it.

fallout new vegas

definitely not real life

There are countless mods to fix that. JFL at playing Skyrim without mods.
this is exactly why skyrim is bad. vanilla is completely unplayable.
no other game requires you to spend 10 hours installing mods before you even begin playing to get a remotely enjoyable experience.

no other game requires you to spend 10 hours installing mods before you even begin playing to get a remotely enjoyable experience.

Grand Theft Auto V is really good. I also very much enjoyed the Mafia II Free Ride mod.

New Vegas tbh. Also, Dark Souls if that counts.

osrs (try it)

Are you saying skyrim mods literally take 10 hours to install instead of figuratively? Jesus Christ.
Also is there any particular reason you play HFM as opposed to HPM?
no. i think it was because I couldn't find hpm download outside of the steam workshop.

well it took me 10 hours because i have 250 mods simultaneously.

I'm enjoying days gone

Elite: Dangerous - is the best one in meaning of open world.

The gaming world is trash now.

I would gladly create an incel friendly open world game if you guys give me the bux, though.

Skyrim, GTA and Minecraft.

GTA is a great Cope because you get to go ER on roasties.

Elite: Dangerous - is the best one in meaning of open world.

That game is as wide as an ocean but as shallow as a bathttub. I would be all for elite dangerous if it was more like EVE online, where players can trade shit, form guids, and defend sectors in space.

Witcher 3 is pretty fun because of all the content in the world. I've dumped a lot of time into exploring the world for secrets or playing the Gwent side game. I dislike open world games that have nothing to do.

I would be all for elite dangerous if it was more like EVE online, where players can trade shit, form guids, and defend sectors in space.
Agree. ED need more interaction with AI and other players, and then it will be a new, perfect EVE.

no other game requires you to spend 10 hours
JFL at only spending 10 hours on mods. Also I spent over 200 hours on it vanilla before the DLCs came out. Was still better than anything else on the market at the time ngl.