Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The best members post less frequently

D

Draconian Times

-
A curious pattern I noticed is that the best members post less frequently. Best means productive and insightful. Members who put thought and effort into their posts.

Active members usually have nothing relevant to say and would rather inundate the forum with meaningless one-liners. I include myself in this, as my post quality decreased when I chose to post more.

From my observation, the thoughtful, well-written threads and comments are made by members who post sporadically, while the low effort ones are made by members who post without pause.

Last edited:
People that don’t post often make time to effort post. who knew :feelsjuice:

I missed your point entirely because I am not that smart. Could you clarify it for me?
Sure. What I mean is that these guys will sometimes spend days or months without posting something because they feel they have nothing relevant to say. It is not exactly about how long they take to post, because they could wait a year to post garbage, but how inactive members also tend to be the best ones.

Sure. What I mean is that these guys will sometimes spend days or months without posting something because they feel they have nothing relevant to say. It is not exactly about how long they take to post, because they could wait a year to post garbage, but how inactive members also tend to be the best ones.
You just restated your point. How does this disprove what I said? If you stay around on this website long enough, you’re probably going to be invested on what the blackpill has to say. Lazy uneventful members will just leave

the best members have been banned

True, such has always been the case here however. :feelsjuice:

I agree. I met a few people that has like 10,000+ posts, and most of them say "okay graycel". They had nothing productive to contribute, and somehow they get a higher rank. That's cheating the system. lowQualityPostMAXXING for the ranks.

You just restated your point. How does this disprove what I said? If you stay around on this website long enough, you’re probably going to be invested on what the blackpill has to say. Lazy uneventful members will just leave
No, uneventful members often stay. Why do you think there are people on this forum with 10,000+ posts who spam Ok GrAY like @NoLooksNoLife?

Meanwhile, inactive members who appear once in a while write the most remarkable and insightful posts this place has ever seen. There's a pattern here.

True, such has always been the case here however. :feelsjuice:
I agree. I met a few people that has like 10,000+ posts, and most of them say "okay graycel". They had nothing productive to contribute, and somehow they get a higher rank. That's cheating the system. lowQualityPostMAXXING for the ranks.
These guys get it. The rest missed the point.

A curious pattern I noticed is that the best members post less frequently. Best means productive and insightful. Members who put thought and effort into their posts.

Active members usually have nothing relevant to say and would rather inundate the forum with meaningless one-liners. I include myself in this, as my post quality decreased when I chose to post more.

From my observation, the thoughtful, well-written threads and comments are made by members who post sporadically, while the low effort ones are made by members who post without pause.
Ic

They prob have a social life go to clubs fuck women, then occasionally when they're feeling low or just for laughs come back here to feel better about themsleves.

No, uneventful members often stay. Why do you think there are people on this forum with 10,000+ posts who spam Ok GrAY like @
NoLooksNoLife
@NoLooksNoLife?
Lmao the turnover on this site is insane if you haven’t noticed. For as many users as that guy, there have been like 10 that just join and get bored.
Meanwhile, inactive members who appear once in a while write the most remarkable and insightful posts this place has ever seen. There's a pattern here.
I think we’re sort of in agreement here, a lot of good members post sporadically

This message board would be better if people thought in terms of quality, not quantity.

This forum isn't like mainstream forums where you have elite posters and very shit ones.

The median post quality is actually higher on here than elsewhere, it’s just that our subculture attracts postmaxxers from similar but slightly different communities like MGTOW.

Most 2017cels were just as obnoxious as some 2022-2023cels are now. Scrolling through the Incel discussion archives allowed me to see how bad the problem really was.

In fact, I rate some 2023cels more highly than most 2017cels.

Last edited: