Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the best form of government ?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
let's talk about this

A benevolent nationalist dictatorship.

New regime Justice Government -----> Justice for everyone.Cheaters,thiefs,bullies etc. must be punished.Too much Freedom is dangerous.Scientists must work about fixing subhumanity.And this government must do everything for all peoples' happiness.

Justice>>>>>Freedom

any that keeps women being whores or like the bitches in the west, be a whore get stoned and shamed

Limited franchise - white/asian property owners only. Constitutional parliamentary system. Free market capitalism. Homogeneity.

social democracy like in the nordic countries

sweden has a great social system if you neglect the SJWness and fetish for muslim immigrants

Depends.
Democracy is ideal, with a regulated and tamed free market economy. Also democracy should be as direct and government as local as practically possible.
In poor unstable countries though a dictator can be better, until the country develops into a better shape

The one our parents taught us.
I've been wondering the same thing, I say a Khalifa with local democracy, borrowing some Confucianism too. My Arthashastra is supposed to arrive today.

Any government that leaves me alone.

Every Government will have its flaws

nausea said:
not a tribal one

Humanity is flawed and therefore everything that we will produce will have flaws. We just choose the less shittier option tbh

Facade said:
nausea said:
not a tribal one
Humanity is flawed and therefore everything that we will produce will have flaws. We just choose the less shittier option tbh
which is\should be tribal society

Late 1700's united states, the articles of confederation were pretty good.