Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the best feeling a foid can provide for us is making us a sandwich.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
they wont suck our dick.
they wont fuck us.
that stuff they keep for chads only.

so i was wondering, what is the best thing foids can provide for us, the uglies? the answer is - a sandwich.

theres a custom made sandwich shop i go to every couple of weeks. its a small local shop owned by a family, the owner is some old guy and the workers are 3 nice foids. i just love going there so much.
today i went i got the young 20-24s foid, she looked just like a stacy that will ignore me in the street. i made her put alot of stuff, and made her slice it to 3 pieces (for no reason, just to bother her.) i could just see how annoyed she got everytime i told her to put another thing.
and it just feels so good idk. theres better food around, but that cant replace the feeling of a foid making you a sandwich...

gotta make u woner how it feels to be a chad that stacy sucks his dick and then make him a sandwich... for free..

ngl good cope tbh
But i would like to prepare sandwich to my ideal gf(fuck it doesnt exist)

You will have to move to third world country to get that. Foids in the west despise men, except Chad.

Just force women to have conversations with you theory

but tbh , this is pretty based . Kudos to you :soy:

they wont suck our dick.
they wont fuck us.
that stuff they keep for chads only.

so i was wondering, what is the best thing foids can provide for us, the uglies? the answer is - a sandwich.

theres a custom made sandwich shop i go to every couple of weeks. its a small local shop owned by a family, the owner is some old guy and the workers are 3 nice foids. i just love going there so much.
today i went i got the young 20-24s foid, she looked just like a stacy that will ignore me in the street. i made her put alot of stuff, and made her slice it to 3 pieces (for no reason, just to bother her.) i could just see how annoyed she got everytime i told her to put another thing.
and it just feels so good idk. theres better food around, but that cant replace the feeling of a foid making you a sandwich...

gotta make u woner how it feels to be a chad that stacy sucks his dick and then make him a sandwich... for free..
Screen Shot 2019 09 18 at 11141 PM

i made her put alot of stuff, and made her slice it to 3 pieces (for no reason, just to bother her.) i could just see how annoyed she got everytime i told her to put another thing.
Mynigga

Did she wash her hands? those whores are unhygienic. What if she wiped it and didn't wash her hands.

Love it. I need to go to Subway sometime.

can she make chick fila spicy chicken sandwhich?

i make sandwich by myself coz im afraid to be poisoned