Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The best countries for locationmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I feel like a good place needs to have the following :

* Somewhat attractive females, so no black african countries

* Language barrier. (Specifically the language has to be a living language that people are proud of keeping alive (like spanish, arabic, russian, chinese), I don't like the concept of SEAmaxxing because a lot of people know english there, meaning, as the first world becomes more blackpilled you will be eventually competing for female attention against tall, white, blue eyed incels.

* The place has to be violent. The reason why forced marriages exists in a lot of places in the world is because the streets are REALLY dangerous for females, even in places where forced marriages don't exist (like most of latin america), the streets are so dangerous, that the advantages of having a wealthy men, do in fact help subhumans like us to ascend

* High numbers of manlet males. This is what is really making having a cute gf impossible for me, even tough I live in latin america, in this particular city I live in, people are highly mixed with blacks, and when there is even a couple of drops of black blood inside you, you become quite big in comparison to the typical castizo (75% iberian/25% aboriginal) or mestizo (50% iberian / 50% aboriginal), I am planning first to locationmaxx to a less blacked place in my country but after that I really want to go to a highly subhuman place

So bros, what do you think about this? am I in the right path following this logic? :whitepill:, if so what do you think are the best places to go?

Last edited:
Guatemala.
I feel like a good place needs to have the following :

* Somewhat attractive females, so no black african countries
MIAMI, FL - JANUARY 21: Miss Guatemala Ana Montufar Urrutia competes in the  The 63rd Annual Miss Universe Preliminary Competition and National Costume  Show, held at the U.S. Century Bank Arena at
Anayansi Bran - a model from Guatemala | Model Management

* Language barrier. (Specifically the language has to be a living language that people are proud of keeping alive (like spanish, arabic, russian, chinese), I don't like the concept of SEAmaxxing because a lot of people know english there, meaning, as the first world becomes more blackpilled you will be eventually competing for female attention against tall, white, blue eyed incels.
Screenshot4

* The place has to be violent. The reason why forced marriages exists in a lot of places in the world is because the streets are REALLY dangerous for females, even in places where forced marriages don't exist (like most of latin america), the streets are so dangerous, that the advantages of having a wealthy men, do in fact help subhumans like us to ascend

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEmyl0uWwtE

* High numbers of manlet males. This is what is really making having a cute gf impossible for me, even tough I live in latin america, in this particular city I live in, people are highly mixed with blacks, and when there is even a couple of drops of black blood inside you, you become quite big in comparison to the typical castizo (75% iberian/25% aboriginal) or mestizo (50% iberian / 50% aboriginal), I am planning first to locationmaxx to a less blacked place in my country but after that I really want to go to a highly subhuman place
Screenshot5

So bros, what do you think about this? am I in the right path following this logic? :whitepill:
I hope to see you dismembered limb by limb in a gore video.:p
MS13, Barrio 18 Rivalry Increasing Violence in Guatemala: President -  InSight Crime

Last edited:
A South American country would be perfect for you.

Top respect to no fear cels, good luck mi amigo.

Only the brave

I hope to see you cut limb by limb in a gore video

Here is how rich people stay safe in latin america:

Usually our cities are split in three parts, one for the rich, another for the middle class and the rest for the plebs.

Rich people never leave their bubble, there are goverment buildings, hospitals, malls in the rich "regions" full of fully armed guards, they don't get to actually experience violence, sure there are no disney worlds or eiffel towers or akihabaras or rocket launch sites here but honestly that shit is just for NPCs or chads, the only thing that matters in this world, not, in this fucking UNIVERSE is cumming inside teenage pussy :ahegao:, everything else is cope and irrelevant

You're right many urban zones in South America are basically very safe. Not only that the women there still respect machismo and bravery, and brave men (including many travellers) are indeed rewarded with women and sex in those countries.

Like I said, good for you. Succeed where many chumps here cannot.

I'd definitely do it if I was younger/richer/more motivated.

Bitch has a weird face ngl

Here is how rich people stay safe in latin america:

Usually our cities are split in three parts, one for the rich, another for the middle class and the rest for the plebs.

Rich people never leave their bubble, there are goverment buildings, hospitals, malls in the rich "regions" full of fully armed guards, they don't get to actually experience violence, sure there are no disney worlds or eiffel towers or akihabaras or rocket launch sites here but honestly that shit is just for NPCs or chads, the only thing that matters in this world, not, in this fucking UNIVERSE is cumming inside teenage pussy :ahegao:, everything else is cope and irrelevant
That's how every third-world nation works including the one I was born from, Bangladesh.:owo:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFspEgly_kk

Paraguay is decent with a very low Age of Consent law and hardly any Blacks.