Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The best confrontation for an incel is next to a incel, both in the same bubble only for failed betas.

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
The best confrontation for an incel is next to a incel, both in the same bubble only for failed betas. Incel should go with Incel, not with Normie, not to mention Foid and Chad.

We have to alienate ourselves in the only exclusive bubble of the failed beta, here we have the support of each other, we are the only ones who know about our condition, the only one who has detailed analysis of the world, and those who have the right words for ourselves. That's why I avoid anywhere with normie, I only get in forums of incels completely failed, this is the custom of ever, my first computer was in 2007/9, since at that time I realized that it was the disease that normies usually feed to turn a possible massacre, the unpleasant genetics of the world.

On forums its ok, irl it doesnt works, soon dick measuring starts and other subhumans try to put you down and mog you to feel better about themselves.

On forums its ok, irl it doesnt works, soon dick measuring starts and other subhumans try to put you down and mog you to feel better about themselves.
It's impossible to have the big ego for a beta, even more after the black pill. So that only happens to idiots with low QI

Irl isnt impossible, issue is that no one trusts no one