Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best an incel can get

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
So Ubiquiphile was one of my favourite incel youtubers back in the day, then he met a girl through his youtube channel and she cured his inceldom. At first I was so happy for him and it gave me hope, but then once I looked into it I realized she was a crack whore single mum who abandoned her kids and is now just using him for sex and whatever the fuck. Ubi is a truly good man and he gets this used up roastie drug addict who has been rumoured to abandon babies in dumpsters or something.

Not only that but now she seems to be abandoning him, the last video Ubi posted was him trying to rationalize her shitty behaviour towards him and the fact that she is not only ignoring him now but also taking down videos they made together from her social media, so this 40 something year old uses a 25 year old incel and still views herself as above him enough to ghost him despite being a crack whore. I feel like not enough of us are aware of this situation and the shit Ubi is about to go through, this is his last video on the situation and it seems he's desperately trying to convince himself that when he surprises her with another meetup she won't just abandon him like she did her kids. He became so bluepilled and desperate since Mahatma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMxsaF0lkdk

TL;DR Poor Ubi is about to get his heart broken by a crackwhore

Never settle for a degenerate, no matter how low you feel.

He's a strong 4/10, just needs to work out and fix his lip.

He's ugly and terribly autistic I'm glad I'm not him at least

Update: She left him as predicted, he flew all the way to her and she refused to let him into her house, why am I not surprised?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppv2dmAzVm0

Poor Ubi he needs to get back to the Blackpill mindset