Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The best advice to get to an incel (truecel)

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
The best advice, well, the only advice is suicide.

Honestly, fuck that looksmaxxing bullshit. I understand if someone’s a 4/10 and they are struggling and you can boost them to a 5-6 then sure, suicide isn’t the best advice, but I’m talking about people like myself, 1-2/10 people.

We are genetically inferior and our life is worse than pointless. It’s hell. We can’t do anything to boost ourselves physically because our genetics makes it impossible. Even surgery shit will just cuck us in the end.

Of course this post isn’t telling truecels to kill themselves, this is just the advice you would give for a truecel that wanted help.

There is no point in lying.

Suicide should only be advised to incels when they can't cope anymore and have no hope of things improving. If there is cope, there is hope lol.
Cope is bullshit.

I completely agree with everything you said the only way to escape the nightmare of inceldom is suicide ascension is just a cope.

Genetics is everything, if you were born with defective genes it never began for you, just like me. I can't looksmaxx because there is no solution for my very short frame and my manlet height. It's over. :feelsrope:

“just ldar bro”

best choice is just dont orbit whores and ldar

eh copes make me not wanna die tbh.

We want painless suicide now.

Yep, anything else is causing more harm than good.