Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The best a cuck can be - Gillete ad

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
muh toxic masculinity

what kind of a cuck shaves in the first place

Attachments

• geico-caveman1.jpg
    geico-caveman1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 53
Don't even get me started on this

And the Proctor and Gamble stocks are going up... WTF??

And the Proctor and Gamble stocks are going up... WTF??

Because most people support this. Sure, the video got a lot of downvotes from vocal anti-sjws....but the general public wholeheartedly supports misandry, including the majority of men.

"Get woke, go broke" is nothing more than a fantasy of anti-sjws. The vast majority of the time corporations make ads to appeal to SJWs, their stock actually skyrockets. Why do you think most corporations do this?

Because most people support this. Sure, the video got a lot of downvotes from vocal anti-sjws....but the general public wholeheartedly supports misandry, including the majority of men.

"Get woke, go broke" is nothing more than a fantasy of anti-sjws. The vast majority of the time corporations make ads to appeal to SJWs, their stock actually skyrockets. Why do you think most corporations do this?

Left wingers supporting woke corporations is peak Late Stage Capitalism

its the state of the west? wtf u expecting?

Left wingers supporting woke corporations is peak Late Stage Capitalism

The ironic thing is that these megacorps are all sending their factories overseas to countries where they can get away with treating the local employees like literal slaves and using child labor, but SJWs love them the moment they make a "woke" ad.

Yes I agree...I just wonder how it could get this far.

The ironic thing is that these megacorps are all sending their factories overseas to countries where they can get away with treating the local employees like literal slaves and using child labor, but SJWs love them the moment they make a "woke" ad.

Lefties in the 60s: Greedy corporations are hurting and taking advantage of workers by paying unlivable wages and outsourcing to other countries

Lefties in 2019: We need more women in charge of greedy corporations who hurt and take advantage of workers by paying unlivable wages and outsourcing to other countries.

The stock went up? WTF.

Lefties in the 60s: Greedy corporations are hurting and taking advantage of workers by paying unlivable wages and outsourcing to other countries

Lefties in 2019: We need more women in charge of greedy corporations who hurt and take advantage of workers by paying unlivable wages and outsourcing to other countries.

Most modern "leftists" are just neoliberals who just want intersectional feminist versions of the things they pretend to be against.

Capitalism, megacorps, police, authoritarianism....they claim to be againt these things but absolutely love them when they work in their favor and weaponize them against their opposition. And whenever they describe their ideal society, they mostly just focus on how to exterminate those who they disagree with.

And since most millennials think like this...what do you think is going to happen when they are running the world? As dramatic as this sounds, I'm certain that there is going to be a genocide that absolutely dwarfs every other genocide that has ever happened.

Most modern "leftists" are just neoliberals who just want intersectional feminist versions of the things they pretend to be against.

Capitalism, megacorps, police, authoritarianism....they claim to be againt these things but absolutely love them when they work in their favor and weaponize them against their opposition. And whenever they describe their ideal society, they mostly just focus on how to exterminate those who they disagree with.

And since most millennials think like this...what do you think is going to happen when they are running the world? As dramatic as this sounds, I'm certain that there is going to be a genocide that absolutely dwarfs every other genocide that has ever happened.

Agree 100%

high iq

I'm not surprised it is just normal day in west.

So glad I'm a cheap ass. I always buy off brand razors. Fuck gilette, fuck p&g, fuck faux social justice late stage capitalism. Fuck em.

Well they just lost a customer. Hope there large ever growing female market held support them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Explain to me what is the point of shaving

My facial hair always starts to itch like crazy after a week+ since my last baby-face job. Plus it's fugly. Most of my "beard" is just neckbeard.

My facial hair always starts to itch like crazy after a week+ since my last baby-face job. Plus it's fugly. Most of my "beard" is just neckbeard.

If youre incel whats the difference how you look? And in any case shaving is really pointless if you can just use a beard trimmer which is 10x easier and quicker

Great way to start 2019, Gillette. You look at this twenty years ago or more and you'd think what went wrong in society.