Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Bengali phenotype looks so bad, XD.

• Thread starter Deleted member 43367
  • Start date
Deleted member 43367

Deleted member 43367

Self-banned
-
These are the selection of the best that the Bengali race has to offer lmao.

View attachment 622480
If that’s the most handsome then what is the ugliest :fuk:

Partha Majumdar
Updated Apr 30, 2020

Among today’s actors, I would say that Parambrata Chatterjee , Abir Chatterjee and Prasenjit Chatterjee look the best.

Among yesteryear’s stars, we have Uttam Kumar (wasn’t it obvious?), Ranjit Mallick, Soumitra Chatterjee and Chiranjeet Chakraborty were the best looking. Somehow, I’m biased to Mr Soumitra because he looks very similar (facially) to my own grandfather. Incidentally, both are also Chatterjee’s from Krishnanagar.

I would say that looks are very subjective. Also, the list goes in no particular chronological order.

Parambrata Chatterjee

Abir Chatterjee

Prasenjit Chatterjee

jfl

Partha Majumdar
Updated Apr 30, 2020

Among today’s actors, I would say that Parambrata Chatterjee , Abir Chatterjee and Prasenjit Chatterjee look the best.

Among yesteryear’s stars, we have Uttam Kumar (wasn’t it obvious?), Ranjit Mallick, Soumitra Chatterjee and Chiranjeet Chakraborty were the best looking. Somehow, I’m biased to Mr Soumitra because he looks very similar (facially) to my own grandfather. Incidentally, both are also Chatterjee’s from Krishnanagar.

I would say that looks are very subjective. Also, the list goes in no particular chronological order.

View attachment 622484
Parambrata Chatterjee

View attachment 622485
Abir Chatterjee

View attachment 622486
Prasenjit Chatterjee

jfl
You would have to be crazy to call them attractive. By western standards they are 4-5 PSL at best.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Curries are the bottom of the barrel, even their gigachads are incel/ low tier normie in the west, if you are currycel it’s fucking ovER unless you are in curryland/EE (slavcels are still more subhuman on average than curries, only slav chads mog curryland chads)
nah jews are at the bottom of the barrel, you're legit worse than slavs and curries combined

Cope my friend let @Made in Heaven explain to you how the bengalis are white

Partha Majumdar
Updated Apr 30, 2020

View attachment 622484
Parambrata Chatterjee

View attachment 622485
Abir Chatterjee

View attachment 622486
Prasenjit Chatterjee

jfl
damn all incel tier on USA tinder

Seriously.

Why did I have the misfortune to have been born in such an ugly race?
God hates us curries, all we can do is money Maxx cope Maxx and hope the next reincarnation goes better

GL with moneymaxxing as a curry in curryland where there are no bathrooms so all the subhuman currycels shit on the streets, the salarys are peon level that even the poorest westerner is like an oil tycoon next to you and let’s not mention the lack of copes in such 3rd world shithole

If you live in curryland you should just rope, it is even worse than living in EE judging by how bad and repulsive curryland is. What a shithole i swear:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
half the curries here are in the west so money maxxing although hard isn't as hard as Curryland.

View attachment 622480
Mogs me into oblivion :feelsrope:

fucking brutal

It is no coincidence there are so many bengali cels (jungle currycels) on this forum. Myself included.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Curries are the bottom of the barrel, even their gigachads are incel/ low tier normie in the west, if you are currycel it’s fucking ovER unless you are in curryland/EE (slavcels are still more subhuman on average than curries, only slav chads mog curryland chads)
Lol these are what curry Chad looks like

Attachments

• hrithik-roshans-hot-and-sexy-photoshoot-201510-618584.jpg
    hrithik-roshans-hot-and-sexy-photoshoot-201510-618584.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Hrithik-Roshan-Tiger-Shroff-and-Parineeti-Chopra-Hot-Stills-from-From-Dabboo-Ratnani-Calendar-...jpg
    Hrithik-Roshan-Tiger-Shroff-and-Parineeti-Chopra-Hot-Stills-from-From-Dabboo-Ratnani-Calendar-...jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 28
They look the same as other currys to me

:lul::lul::lul::lul: and bong foids are ugly too

They are not the most handsome bengalis, only the most handsome actors, can you even read properly LOL.

I don’t even look like a kike, the typical kike actually mogs me. but you are right, i am worse than slavs and curries i am 2/10, 5’4 pasty skin nw4 subhuman incel:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Still better than being a slav in the west imo…if you are slavcel don’t ever come to the west you gonna get mogged by curries and ricecels :incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
@faded thoughts? :shock:

View attachment 622480
mogs me

What's the difference lmao :feelshaha:
There is none but curries will have these massive civil wars over which shade of shit looks the best they are all the same to us :feelsclown:

I don’t even look like a kike, the typical kike actually mogs me. but you are right, i am worse than slavs and curries i am 2/10, 5’4 pasty skin nw4 subhuman incel:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Still better than being a slav in the west imo…if you are slavcel don’t ever come to the west you gonna get mogged by curries and ricecels :incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
Idk I live in the West but the Slavs I know are mad moggers. To be fair I know just about as many incel-tier ones (including me).

Lol in Bengali land(including bengal , Assam and tripura of India) the more Northwest Indian one looks, the more good looking he/she is considered while the more native you look, the uglier you are.
Same for North Indians, the more mainland Indian(Bengali, Bihari, Dravidian) one looks, the more uglier he/she is considered by North Indians.
Surprisingly, my favourite early 90s actor of Bollywood is a Bengali Brahmin. His name is Rahul Roy. He looks handsome to me(no gay shit).
Here are some pics of his
Images   2022 06 09T141436067
A1

View: https://youtu.be/yXbSZFNBvvE

He looks nothing like an average Bengali bozo. He looks pure Indo Aryan:cool:

Lol in Bengali land(including bengal , Assam and tripura of India) the more Northwest Indian one looks, the more good looking he/she is considered while the more native you look, the uglier you are.
Same for North Indians, the more mainland Indian(Bengali, Bihari, Dravidian) one looks, the more uglier he/she is considered by North Indians.
Surprisingly, my favourite early 90s actor of Bollywood is a Bengali Brahmin. His name is Rahul Roy. He looks handsome to me(no gay shit).
Here are some pics of his
View attachment 623463View attachment 623464

View: https://youtu.be/yXbSZFNBvvE

He looks nothing like an average Bengali bozo. He looks pure Indo Aryan:cool:

Some beauty standards are universal, it seems.

God knows why we seem to prefer a certain proportion of facial bones more favourably than others.

Rahul Roy is really pretty, ngl.

He has that beautiful bengali wavy hair too.