Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Beast As Saint: The True Story of Martin Luther King Jr.

If Martin was still alive, Hed be dissapointed by what the world has become

Based we need him right now

Surprised that's on youtube

GD36v0HXYAArMv5

Do you have evidence he was these things?

Possible pedo means its unconfirmed
Non sure about the pedo & bisexual claim. But everything else is true.

Inceldom = discussed

So you mean to tell me there was a leader once upon a time who was an imperfect human being?

WOW! :soy::soy::soy:

Jews did use him insofar as they felt his interest aligned with theirs, but so did whites.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that they only saw fit to kill him when they saw him becoming more pro-black and less "can't we just all get along", telling the government to "cut the check" [for blacks], and also calling them out for giving out land and benefits to European immigrants while ignoring blacks, a practice which more or less continues to this day (Ukrainians, etc).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBwKnnZN52U

He was used by whites and jews. They already set up the narrative for after his death by having him in compromising positions with women and making him look bad....because he enjoyed having sex with women....lmfao...clearly his wife didn't care like that.

But why not instead canonize him as the ultimate symbol for integration and black pacifism? And teach kids about him in school literally every single school year?

This is why Malcolm X was so based for putting all of his dirty laundry out honestly.

Guy at 12:30 is based.

Last edited:
I always knew the guy was a complete charlatan whose academic works lacked any originality or internal veracity but I had not known the full measure of his personal debauchery and morally depraved sexual exploits. Only in the Jewnited States can we apply revisionist historical filters to cleanse the image of a serial plagiarizer and sexual degenerate whilst simultaneously applying that same spirit of historical revisionism to ensure that far greater, more honorable and intellectually superior White Men are denigrated for their alleged indiscretions and crimes against niggers, foids or other "marginalized" peoples. Fuck this country. May Allah empower His Mujahedeen with nuclear weapons so that they may purify the lands of the infidels with righteous and annihilating holy fire of Jihad! Inshallah.

Based we need him right now
No, we need Malcolm X. Malcolm had the balls to say what MLK didn't. X named the Jew as well if I'm not mistaken

Happy Nigger Day.

Surprised that's on youtube

GD36v0HXYAArMv5

Anything to vERify these “facts”?

Not saying that it can’t be true, but I don’t believe anything on the intERnet just because it has a headline of “facts”, cos litERally anyone could’ve made that image with that information.

Anything to vERify these “facts”?

Not saying that it can’t be true, but I don’t believe anything on the intERnet just because it has a headline of “facts”, cos litERally anyone could’ve made that image with that information.

View: https://medium.com/lessons-from-history/love-life-of-martin-luther-king-jr-193f19db839

I knew his oneitis was a white woman and he fucked prostitutes and had orgies but damn. This guy was a snake.

A puppet like every politician. I don’t invest much in trust in any high profile figures

fuck that niggER

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggeeeerrr

Martin Luther King? More like Murder Looter Coon!