Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Basic Principle

• Thread starter Deleted member 35729
  • Start date
Deleted member 35729

Deleted member 35729

Self-banned
-
A lot has been discussed about Pickup. And I don't care about commercial aspect of it. Yes, in order to sell pickup gurus produce tons of material to sell dvds. Some they promise unbelievable confidence and huge amount of results. Do they deliver? No, because we know it's about Looks a lot. The results you will get is in accordance to your height/face.

But the basic principle is something you must always have in mind. If you expect the Universe to deliver the princess, won't happen.
You are supposed to take initiative. If you expect to like a girl and flirt with her when you haven't left the house for months is hard. Or to do daygame approaching in the street, it's very difficult.

Instead places with lots amount of women and when they have fun is the ideal place. This means clubs.
And the Basic Principle that I put on the title is this. You have to talk with all the women. Not, I saw a woman whom I liked and went to talk. No, you have to talk with all of them.

There are two reasons for this.
The first one is practice. Yes you gain reference points and you become more social calibrated. You may not get results but you have the experience when you meet a looks-match woman to know what to say/do. The second is pretty much the numbers game. The chad can talk to five women and get all five of them. We may have to talk to fifty to get one.

It's unfair? Yes I know. It's the bitter truth.
But I don't see any other solution. And there comes a point when we NEED to talk about solutions

:p