Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Bar is Below Hell

So 12 year-olds dating in a walmart is okay for that person? :waitwhat:

so why dont she make a plan?

The bar is in hell for chad, but is extremely high for others.

Meanwhile chad taking her to a date near the local junkyard "Omg you're so quirky and unique let's fuck right here :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

What kind of life is this "30 year old" living? In my 20s and 30s when I moved I spent hours at places like Walmart/target and supermarkets with my best buddy at the time, just browsing things and talking. We were both more introverted and weren't the type to go to bars so we'd spend a lot of time hanging out there. We got to know each other so well, just walking around and talking about what food we like to eat and cook, how we want to decorate our places, how we keep things organized, how much we hate shit like doing the dishes or taking out the trash. Best of all it was all fucking free if we wanted, we could have just browsed and walked out with nothing, or just spent $10, whereas going to a bar you'd spend that much on a single beer or at a restaurant that would be one fucking appetizer of chicken wings.

My point is, a place full of the things we use and surround ourselves with every single day should be a great place to bond and learn about someone. It's basically tens of thousands of conversation starters all in one convenient area. These places are also well-lit nearly to the point of being painful, in case she's concerned about safety. Of course that's not where this bitch sees chad taking Stacy on her le heckin Netflix bingerino shows, she just wants the experience of living out the idea of a "date" that's put in her head.

Also it's laughable that she thinks the guy was trying to get her to give him a massage. I've admittedly never had a massage myself. But unless she had on her profile that she's a massage therapist or otherwise knows what she's doing, some rando woman most likely has weak arms and hands that couldn't massage someone's back for shit.

Alternatively, maybe the guy's just inexperienced, and in that case I feel for him, and shame on this bitch for calling him out in a public forum like that. But hey, it's all about the updoots at the end of the day right?

chad can take the whore to a date inside a fucking volcanoo and she won't have to say anything about it

The bar is in hell for chad, but is extremely high for others.
Correct. This is where the "the bar is in hell for men :foidSoy:" meme comes from. If you're not a Chad, you're not a man for them.

Correct. This is where the "the bar is in hell for men :foidSoy:" meme comes from. If you're not a Chad, you're not a man for them.

If you’re not chad, you aren’t even human to them.

This is so funny tbh

Entitled foid, no restaurant for her.

Foids after college and older expect of you to be a superman and to fix their every problem and treat them as royalty. No wonder incels have more chances ascending with 19yo girls than with roasties.

whew, Thank god I meet all my hoes at costco.

You need to have an insanely good personality to get a foid to go on a Walmart date.

meanwhile chad would be getting pussy in the walmart bathroom