Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The bar for online dating is so much higher

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
For those in the West and EU you see negroes, Afghans ,Turks with blonde women, I even see short white men with cute foids, fat men with cute foids, older guys with younger foids. They met in person probably at school, work, friend circle. Those ethnics, manlets, fatcels, age-pilled cels would NEVER HAVE STOOD A CHANCE ONLINE. Online dating the bar is set mega high and at least to me from how I see its almost Chad only.

For this reason I will not even waste my time online. I used a mid to high tier normie photo I stole and gave the dude an average job, average pay, a bit taller than average. Guess what? Not enough for the foids , fucking a normie that is like in the top 30-40% of society is not enough for online dating bitches yet low IQ refugees in real life and manlets, old cels and fat cels are getting pussy in real life and to be honest those guys are bottom 30-40% of society so whats up? Somebody explain please?

In person is the only way for normies and below to get gfs anymore. Normies with good friend groups from being NT often get introduced to single women in a non awkward warm approach way. It makes it more personable and the foids feel better attached to the normie. With online dating, the foids just see you as a statistic, and option among tens of thousands based solely on looks. In person, as long as your looks are passable as average, then being NTmaxxed and low inhibmaxxed can save you.

In person is the only way for normies and below to get gfs anymore. Normies with good friend groups from being NT often get introduced to single women in a non awkward warm approach way. It makes it more personable and the foids feel better attached to the normie. With online dating, the foids just see you as a statistic, and option among tens of thousands based solely on looks. In person, as long as your looks are passable as average, then being NTmaxxed and low inhibmaxxed can save you.
Thats why I can only just laugh at incels here posting that they want to use online dating apps to ascend. When I tell these cels to rather focus on getting some job where foids are, go to a church where many foids are and hang out with their female cousins and sisters they then tell me I am outdated and know nothing, everybody these days finds their partners on apps.

A few months later the same cels are here complaining they cant find a girl then guess what? They then start rotting :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: yet rotting is the worst thing a low tier normie can do , instead they should study how to be low inhib they way foids like it from low tier normies.

Anyway it is what it is

Thats why I can only just laugh at incels here posting that they want to use online dating apps to ascend. When I tell these cels to rather focus on getting some job where foids are, go to a church where many foids are and hang out with their female cousins and sisters they then tell me I am outdated and know nothing, everybody these days finds their partners on apps.

A few months later the same cels are here complaining they cant find a girl then guess what? They then start rotting :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: yet rotting is the worst thing a low tier normie can do , instead they should study how to be low inhib they way foids like it from low tier normies.

Anyway it is what it is
Pretty much agree. I’m like an MTN, so dating apps ain’t gonna work. I know that and never bothered. Unfortunately, I’m quite a sperg and only have one friend, who is a truecel who never had another friend except me. My mom has no friends to introduce me to, my dad is dead and he only had one friend, and my uncle and grandpa have nobody to introduce me to. I have no siblings, and my cousins live in another state. I’m fucked when it comes to social circle maxing sadly

Pretty much agree. I’m like an MTN, so dating apps ain’t gonna work. I know that and never bothered. Unfortunately, I’m quite a sperg and only have one friend, who is a truecel who never had another friend except me. My mom has no friends to introduce me to, my dad is dead and he only had one friend, and my uncle and grandpa have nobody to introduce me to. I have no siblings, and my cousins live in another state. I’m fucked when it comes to social circle maxing sadly
Go work and voluteer maxx at animal shelters etc. Go church. But there must be foids at all these places and even more important sperg foids like you, Stacys will reject you and ggoing to work/church/volunteer there will be a waste of your time

Anyway thats the way i see society

Foids have unrealistic standards thats why they end up 30+ and alone with 3 cats and one dog to fuck.